w00t Nappa, (yeah its an edit, stfu XD)

Best answers
Just so you know, that capture is from the funi dub, which has heavily saturated colours.

Nappas skin is actually quite a bit lighter.

otherwise it looks great :D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skin tone looks perfect to me. He probably wouldn't look as good if his skin was the color of someone who hasn't seen the sun for the last 5 months because winter was about.

As stated, head is a little weird but no one stares at the model's face while they're playing the game.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And phobius, your absolutely right about the tail. it comes out "mid-ass" and then makes its way up to the belt area from there,
but that would require me to actually model the tail =/. (or the base of it anyways). and its really a minor detail (considering its an edit =P)
But its not minor because thats the part of the character we will be looking at the most. Personally I don't give 2 craps how the head looks from the front because half the time I'm staring at DBZ characters asses just like everyone else ;)

The ass is and behind the character is the most important part I say!
Also for my sake could you make Nappa in a speedo that would make me oh so happy and then I will probably use this model. Also make sure to make a good bulge in the pants or it won't seem realistic! :D

🌠 Staff
Best answers
OOOOOOO Nuttzy, i love the pose =O, and your animating his mouth it looks like? Wonderful!. Ahh the joy of animate-able mouths =p

Just make sure to capture the character in the animations well =p. Looking forward to some more screens

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, im more or less just adjusting the existing animations right now, i need to practice my animating a bit before i can make my own, blend in with DTs pwnage work.

but for the ones that look too "nimble" for a monster like nappa(like the backflips, and such) i will completely re-do them to reflect his size.

im wanting to give him a massive football style punt kick for his blow_up animation, that would set the nappa tone in my mind.

i discovered that the skeleton used on recoome was very editable, i re-scaled the arms to fit the new model, moved the hands around, etc so the fingers and everything matched up. so there was no need to build an entirely new skeleton after all.

i will re-do as many animations as i can, but my standards are alot higher than my skill level =/, which causes quite a few problems and delays when animating

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You should make him with the mohawk from when he was younger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so THAT is what has been bugging me all along, lack of eyebrows!

Best answers
Wow!
Nappa.

One of my favorite dbz villains.
Remember to make the armor well done.
Hmm, I think that he is more muscular. But you deside from that.
Oh and I hope that you make his mouth blast as 1 move. It's cool.
Well keep it up and make him a real saiyan styled dude, because he is a saiyan!
And the tail fix, do that too.

Very good model indeed, just more editing, well, much more.
Good Work.:D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed it is, the only thing that still makes him look a bit Recoome-ish, is the lack of his eye brows. Other than that, he pretty much looks like Nappa, nice job on the edit.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so THAT is what has been bugging me all along, lack of eyebrows!
Indeed >_< hehe it was right there all along.

Just add eyebrows and you've got a winner =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah eyebrows! >_<

this would make an awesome model replacement for ginyu or so with the buddy system. it could start off as nappa, then you gain a few saibamens, radditz, then old saiyan style vegeta =)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe Kong you read my mind, I was thinking the same thing ^_^
It would make a fine replacement for Ginyu, with the buddy system and the characters you mentioned it could work really well =]

Hope Nuttzy decides to release it in the future and work on more characters xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the edit. It just needs a Few adjustments, such as the head as many have said. Also, the Armor's Blue it abig too light. Need about 5 more shades of Dark.

Yea this pic reminds me of the time Buu got inside Vegetto's Body.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not altering the mesh itself at this point, ive already started animating it >_>.

but the eyebrows should be a quick fix =P, ill see what i can do about those

Best answers
Nappa is definitely hardest of the hardcore and this Edit does him justice, as soon as those eyebrows are on it'll be perfect!

"You smell like Toenaill!!!" - Kid Gohan

Best answers
I Like it really i do it would be nice to have him included into 1.3 as a seperate character and Have saibaman Etc with the buddy system.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so what ar you going to use for Saibaman , raditz , and scouter vegeta ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom