Not open for further replies.
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For every vote you don't make, Damaera eats a kitten, so:

1. Go to http://www.moddb.com/mods/earths-special-forces.
  2. Log in, if you can - votes of registered members have more impact.
  3. Push da button:

4. Make a post here about how cool you are having voted for ESF.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IM DA COOLEST
Naturally I'm the coolest because I made the thread (inb4 you delete it and make your own), but you're cool, cool.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Deverz, can you post this on facebook? People from facebook asking how they can help.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz, can you post this on facebook? People from facebook asking how they can help.
I don't have access to the FB account

I think Grega or Dalte are the ones who can do it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Shrug*. That time of the year again?

And i can only imagine what kind of post dalte would make on FB XD

Lets leave that to Masta or Raven.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We are preparing something or rather someone ;)

Best answers
Why?

Why should we vote for ESF? The only thing you can give us are dumb Pics.

We didnt see anything...u dont give us Test Versions and so on. Raven said that the Pics are only made with Powerpoint they aren't REAL Ingame Pics and the Videos too.
If you cant finish the Mod after these 6 years you are really to bad and then I will vote for another Mod cause I dont believe that Esf 1.3 Final comes out in 100 years.

So I will NEVER vote again til the newest Version isnt out. Its like in a shop....you cant pay for anything u dont get so...your vault...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pay for what.

ESF will never be in a shop and if you actually payed money to get it you got ripped off.

ESF is a free modification. Meaning no shops, no payments, nothing like that. You just download and install.

And Raven didnt say the pics are all made in photoshop. He said they were edited slightly in photoshop. That means the ESF logo you see on some pics was put there with photoshop and such stuff.

Besides this kinda proves the pics are from ingame -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdkUAlcn9xI

Seeing how the game is being recorded on the screen by a camera and so on ^^;

That said. No one is forcing you to vote. Its your choice and you should vote for the mods/games you thing deserve the vote. But please dont spread nonsense if you dont know the trouth.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
For some, it doesn't even matter if you vote. However, the reasoning for why you will not vote is flawed. The pics are all in-game pictures and your source was being sarcastic or you did not understand him. Furthermore, I do not understand why you have to play in order to vote, many of the top mods aren't even released yet. You can vote for the best mod if you recognise its potential and how close it is to release. I would always vote for ESF as it is my favorite mod and it's potential exceeds all others.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I wanted to do that.

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why should we vote for ESF? The only thing you can give us are dumb Pics.

We didnt see anything...u dont give us Test Versions and so on. Raven said that the Pics are only made with Powerpoint they aren't REAL Ingame Pics and the Videos too.
If you cant finish the Mod after these 6 years you are really to bad and then I will vote for another Mod cause I dont believe that Esf 1.3 Final comes out in 100 years.

So I will NEVER vote again til the newest Version isnt out. Its like in a shop....you cant pay for anything u dont get so...your vault...
You're one of those people that come onto the forums just to bad mouth the team for doing what they love in their free time.

Well guess what, They aren't here to service just you. They are here to make a game for their loyal fans who appreciate what they do. I for one am happy to see a screen shot every now and then and when a video comes out it's a bonus.
People like you get angry at POTW's because they are selfish and impatient.

If you have nothing nice or at least constructive to say go away and don't come back

Funny junk doesn't link silly

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People like you get angry at POTW's because they are selfish and impatient.

While I'm with the "patient ones", I can see where this is coming from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom