VIRUS AHHHHH

Best answers
;( My computer got a virus on it!!! I think i got rid of it kinda but uhh like it sent out about 200 - 300 emails to dif people with the virus on it before i could get rid of it. So i just wanted to warn yall dont download any emails with attachments, especially if its from your friends, atleast for a while. The virus spread off my machine to trane corporation (air conditioning buisness) where my dad works, and now all thier machines are down. So im thinking it could possibly spread to the esf servers and ruin the release of 1.2!!!! So be carefull guys! ;(

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh noz! a VIRUSZOR! oh god, it'll infect 1.2! UNPLUG YOUR COMPUTER NOW BEFORE ITZ TOO L3TE ;(

Best answers
kaje01 said:
;( My computer got a virus on it!!! I think i got rid of it kinda but uhh like it sent out about 200 - 300 emails to dif people with the virus on it before i could get rid of it. So i just wanted to warn yall dont download any emails with attachments, especially if its from your friends, atleast for a while. The virus spread off my machine to trane corporation (air conditioning buisness) where my dad works, and now all thier machines are down. So im thinking it could possibly spread to the esf servers and ruin the release of 1.2!!!! So be carefull guys! ;(
Not for nothing, but.. I highly doubt you are the central hub to everyone on the internet. I also doubt the fact that your virus is going to be the end of ESF as we know it. I'll introduce you to my friend Norton sometime. I'll have him e-mail you. But let's hope ol' Trane pulls through though, eh? ;/

Best answers
lol naw all fixed up now kinda! haha u never know i got a really good comp! but still i was thinking since it infected a major corporation it might possibly like jump and jump and jump and u know.... lol

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have any Major Corporations in your address book?

You probably need not worry about that.

Best answers
well if his dad works at the corp. were he is saying it got infected maybe he might have his fathers work e-mail in the adress book. never know what could happen on the net.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm pretty sure the members of the ESF dev. team are smart enough not to open executable file attachments. :p

Best answers
be smart and look at esforces to see if it's really released:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom