view problems in melee...?

Best answers
whenever i get into a melee with another character the screen goes to a random place and starts spinning... i can never see myself, and the screen seems to pan in and out of the map as well... how can i fix this?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sounbds to me like your gfx mode is set to software , set it to opengl ,if that doesn't werk try the latest nvidia or ati drivers plus a newer version of direct x if needed (the current is 9.0c) , or it could be your hl screwing up , reinstall hl if worst comes to worst & esf aswell , some1 could of possibly modified your opengl32.dll if u r currently running it im opengl

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The paning
Dont battle so close to walls. (cause of the pan in and out) The camera goes with the walls. Also dont use j,k,l,u,i,o keys while meleeing. Those are some camera rotational keys.

The Spinning
Second, some lazer mouses randomly start spinning in random directions (done to me several times). Just calm down with lifting up and down the mouse and keep it down (yes even a MM of distance between the mouse pad and the lazer can do this).

Random location in the map???
Probally just a combo between those 2 things right there to make it appear to go to a random location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom