• Hell No...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wha You Say?

• This Poll B*ows

• Total voters
Best answers
Well I Reckon We Should Really Add Vegitto... Veggito Is Really A Main Character In Buu Saga... And He Plain Looks Kewl!!!. You Can Even Fuse With Your Team Mem.... Ahh Ruled Out... You Can't Also Be Very Long To make... Mb You Should Just Make Him A Character And Just Forget That Team Fuse Idea.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think adding Vegetto would be a good idea.

Though fusion will never be ESF, that doesnt mean fusion characters can't be. But more characters will be added in later releases.

And on a side note: augrunt, you have to remove that personality test sig, they are no longer allowed, the owners of the sites have complained.

Best answers
Vegitto would be very welcome but gotenks and gogeta would also be very welcome.

don't you think augrunt?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I don't know about Gogeta being in the actual game, as he wasn't in DBZ. I bet there are models of him out now already if you want to see him in the game.
But I hope there will someday be a Vegetto and Gotenks class in the game. :D

Best answers
Ok I Removed The Sig... Jeez You Should Tell Everyone Else Who Has It Off... Because I Got That idea From Them...

And Yeah... All Those Characters Played An Important Role...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the idea. He would have some of Vejita's attacks, and some of Goku's... nothing new there at all. And wouldn't it be strange to see an ascended Goku at a higher power level than an ascended Vejitto? Just seems kinda dumb to add a character that is supposed to be the combonation of two characters that are already in the game.

Best answers
Orginally Posted by Sonic Boyster: I don't like the idea. He would have some of Vejita's attacks, and some of Goku's... nothing new there at all. And wouldn't it be strange to see an ascended Goku at a higher power level than an ascended Vejitto? Just seems kinda dumb to add a character that is supposed to be the combonation of two characters that are already in the game.
So your saying its ok to have a mystic krillin? Not to mention 3 or 4 of the same character running around the map? Or how about the fact that the Z fighters are trying to kill each other? Thats pretty strange if you ask me. And why use him if he has both of vegeta's and gokus moves? Well its like this - You lose the slow charging spirit bomb and gain the Big Bang...or you lose the weak ps final flash, and gain the strong and very strong ps kamehameha. So he would have a greater advantage, but because of this- maybe he needs a higher pwr lvl to transform? Thats how I think it should be. But if I could pick to attacks I would want for him it would be the Final Kamehameha and the Big Bang Attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
I don't like the idea. He would have some of Vejita's attacks, and some of Goku's... nothing new there at all. And wouldn't it be strange to see an ascended Goku at a higher power level than an ascended Vejitto? Just seems kinda dumb to add a character that is supposed to be the combonation of two characters that are already in the game.

um no vegetto has a very different combat style from eather goku or vegeta

vegetto is all about the kicks where as vegeta and goku do mainly punches

he also has tons of unique ki attacks

i think vegetto and gotenks would make a good new addition to the esf line up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki knows all.. but yet to blind to see that jehuty owns anubis:p

yea.. vegettos figthing style is really different.. he has thats finger beam thingy.. that he shoots from all of his fingers.. he also has that (i think) big bang attack when the water surrounds his body while aiming his hand towards buu.. but anyway.. i agree.. vegetto should definatly be in the later versions:rolleyes:

Best answers
Vegetto kicks ass!!!
some attacks: Banshee blast-golden renzoku-Final kamehameha, Big bang bayhatsu-fayhu fist.

VEGETTO SHOULD BE IN THE GAME!!!
HE K-I-C-K-S ASS

Best answers
I'd say no. Like Sonic said, it'd be weird to see a character thats suppose to be a combination of two characters already in the game. There's only 1 character i want in this game, and that's Gotenks :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MyStiX
Hibiki knows all.. but yet to blind to see that jehuty owns anubis:p

no i know for a fact jehuty absolutly ownz0rs anubis

i just use that quote because it sounds cool :p

Best answers
lol the funny thing is alot of the work on vegetto is already done, theres already models for him and i know people with soundpacks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think u need to post to get people to see the poll

i mean its fairly obvious and it always seems more people vote than post

Best answers
The Poll Is Up... Vote There... There's Always Going To Be More Yes Than No... It's A Known Fact... Vegetto Is The Best Guy I've Seen in DBZ So Instead Of Fighting With Eachother Just Vote...

Best answers
first they need to do goten chibi trunks(witch is difrent from futere trunks) and gotenks(super ghost kamikeze attack RULES!!!) after thet i think they need to add vegeto

Best answers
Vegetto is the coolest character in DBZ in my opinion (although pretty close to gotenks) so yeah put him in!!

Best answers
Well... I Guess Everyone Loves Vegitto... Well ESF Team...Any Signs Of Maybe Putting In More Characters In Future Releases?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom