• Hell No...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wha You Say?

• This Poll B*ows

• Total voters
Best answers
uhh...what about a move called bigbangkamehameha? my friend had this japanese game and vegetto did that move and made a big ass beam.. :X
plus
IF this fusion is in..u guys r missing a big point (sory if its already been posted i was quickly scrollin by)
is it gonna be 2 ppl fusing? or just 1 character u can choose? it shouldnt be a character u just choose cuz thats kinda...blah
and if 2 ppl fuse, whos gonan control it and stuf??? is it gonna be 2 vegettos that pop outta thin air? idunno thisd take a hella lotta thinking and coding...but i love the idea ^ ^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fusion is never going to involve two people, and it will most likely never be in ESF. If Vegetto is added he would be a selectable character class.
And everyone is saying that Vegetto has no original moves...and Big Bang Kamehameha is just a huge Kamehameha because it has extra power from Big Bang.
Vegetto's moves are just moves that either Goku or Vegeta do...just about the only move he uses that isn't already existant is that beam thingy he shoots from his finger tips. (dunno what it is called ;D)

Best answers
Gotenks would be cool to have in the game because of the super ghost kamikaze attack. Vegetto is also cool to have in the game.

Best answers
Originally posted by Zealous
I'd say no. Like Sonic said, it'd be weird to see a character thats suppose to be a combination of two characters already in the game. There's only 1 character i want in this game, and that's Gotenks :)
But I would like to see those three - they're great charcters and many people want them - so what if they are fusions!!!!!

Best answers
(heh. haven't been here for one month or so... i hope you guys remember me ^_^)

Look, i would like to see some characters too(Gotenks =D)
But, it's not worth it if the characters ruin the balance of the game, so moves and stats should be made(balanced ones)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I won't lie, I love Vegetto. At one time I had several megabytes worth of pictures and animated gif's of him. But he shouldn't be in the game.

Vegetto was the most powerful creature ever in DBZ, and some argue he's stronger than those in GT....... I aint finished yet.. Vegetto was a one time thing, and to be honest I think putting him in would be sacrilege. It would also be difficult to get the true fighting spirit of him, and to be honest it would be pointless, and chances are it would severely unbalance the game.

.... And besides all that, there are already max characters... Count'em: 1) Goku, 2) Gohan, 3) Vegeta, 4) Trunks, 5) Piccalo, 6) Krillin, 7) Frieza, 8) Cell, 9) Buu. Yes, I know that's not the order they're in, work with me, here!

Like I said, adding Vegetto would severely unbalance things, most likely. As would removing any of the current selection/changing stats around.

Ofcourse almost everybody would vote that he's in.. I'd vote yes too, if I didn't think it would harm the great game that ESF is.

Also, "Big Bang Kamehameha" is basically a one-handed kamehameha, made of "jagged" energy.

And to the person who said Vegetto is mainly kicks, I beg to differ. First he beefs up the damage with punches, then gives one or two good hard power kicks.

Best answers
why cant people fuse???????
it would be in teamplay, only with guys who only differ in powerlvl by 2%
they would go near eachother, push a button and then the animation would start
then poof.........
the weakest guy can float invisible and not capable of doing anything though the area (boring)
the guy with the higher pl will take contral for 1 minute
then the guys will split up and the powerlvls will be messed up

just 1 guys dies but without the dead message and the other guy is powered up

Best answers
But you yourself just stated that hanging around in midair would be boring. Way to sink your own argument. :p

I would consider using fusion if the stakes were higher - for example, if each player had a certain number of lives, next "round happens when one team has no players alive. Then it would be pretty useful to fuse. But it isn't like that, and probably never will be.

An additional problem is that it can really only be done with a Goku and Vegeta. It's not like we don't see enough of those ingame as it is.

Best answers
how about making him have a great pl but it doesnt raise nearly as fast as the other characters

Best answers
...Just because he is really strong in the show doesnt mean the game has to make him a god...I remember someone saying earlier he should be just a little stronger than Buu, and needs a high power level to transform...I think that would pretty much balance the game. As for fusion- the team has stated time and time again there will be NO FUSION, only fusion characters (maybe). I mean...theres just no good way to do it. And would most likely would be spammed- causing people like Buu, Frieza, Piccolo, ect. to be handicapped...

Best answers
Vegetto doesn't know the Big Bang-Kamehameha. It's Gogeta from DBGT. I have a clip of SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta fusing into Gogeta, then using the Big-Bang-Kamehameha on Il Shenron. And Gogeta WAS in Dragonball Z. He was in the Dragonball Z Movie #12: "Re-birth of Fusion: Goku and Vegeta!" I have the movie on my computer as proof. Goku and Vegeta have no choice but to use the fusion dance to save the universe from the evil Janemba. They fused and became SSJ2 Gogeta, and whooped Janemba's ass.

We should add Vegetto and Gotenks as selectable character classes. Who cares if they are fusion characters. Vegetto kicks ass, and Gotenks IS the most orginal character in DBZ (as mentioned before). All of his attacks he made up himself. He doesn't even use the friggin Solar Flare (everyone steals it from Tien) or Kamehameha wave which half the characters in DBZ use, whether Goku taught it to them, or Buu stealing it, or Cell inheriting it from Goku's DNA.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Wing Zero 0
Vegetto doesn't know the Big Bang-Kamehameha. It's Gogeta from DBGT. I have a clip of SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta fusing into Gogeta, then using the Big-Bang-Kamehameha on Il Shenron. And Gogeta WAS in Dragonball Z. He was in the Dragonball Z Movie #12: "Re-birth of Fusion: Goku and Vegeta!" I have the movie on my computer as proof. Goku and Vegeta have no choice but to use the fusion dance to save the universe from the evil Janemba. They fused and became SSJ2 Gogeta, and whooped Janemba's ass.

We should add Vegetto and Gotenks as selectable character classes. Who cares if they are fusion characters. Vegetto kicks ass, and Gotenks IS the most orginal character in DBZ (as mentioned before). All of his attacks he made up himself. He doesn't even use the friggin Solar Flare (everyone steals it from Tien) or Kamehameha wave which half the characters in DBZ use, whether Goku taught it to them, or Buu stealing it, or Cell inheriting it from Goku's DNA.
Vegetto has it too. I have a clip of him using it. He holds his hand like he was going to do a Big Bang Attack, then fires jagged blue energy. Vegetto's version and Gogeta's are two different attacks.. the only thing that's the same is it hurts, either way. And no, he wasn't in DBZ, you said yourself he was in the 12th DBZ movie... there's a difference.

And what do you mean 'we'? You aren't even on the team, this is a suggestion, not a debate. If it WAS a debate, Vegetto and Gotenks would probably already be on there way in. Yes, both Vegetto and Gotenks are great, but you have to look at facts: 1) There are already 9 characters in the game.. that's enough. 2) Putting either in would severely unbalance the game, causing more and more controversy. 3) The nine basic characters are in, taking anybody out would be awkward.... Well, ok, Krillin could go. But still, alot of people that like him and would miss his scatter shot.

Best answers
Um Sinkaru, did you even look at my post? Not everything is true to the show...it doesnt have to be picture-perfect. I believe my way would be the best (but thats open for discussion, I'd love to hear some more suggestions)...This would be erasing your fact #2.- Balancing would not be screwed, or atleast not as much as beta 1.0. You have to keep in mind, no matter what you do, there will always be someone to start a controversy...as for #3.- Are you sure you can only have 9 characters? I dont think so....they could have 8 characters, then as the 9th button, it would open into a whole different set of characters...
ex.
Goku
Buu
Krillin
Vegeta
Gohan
Piccolo
Frieza
Cell
[MORE]
Does that solve that problem? And for #1 I highly disagree with you...we only get 9 characters of over atleast 25? I dont think so...I'm not saying "Oh! Go add the rest of the z-fighters immediatly!" I'm saying over gradual time, add a couple characters.

Best answers
hmmm, i dont want any more characters right now i would rather see more transformations for exsisting characters then any new ones being added. Expanding on exsisting content would be my primary wish for ESF right now not adding new content that would require even more time being wasted on ballancing; for the sake of aurgument tho what if the team did add veggeto or gogeta? time would have to be taken by the modeler and animators on the dev team to create the sprites, models, animations, and skins for this new character. time and energy that was put forth for a character that was hardly a main character, sure he was in alot of fights in the series but -- BUT -- he was just a fusion of two main characters veggeta and goku who are already in ESF. I would like a character added that would have more original attacks other than ones that are combinations of exsising attacks or rehashes of other attacks.

Indeed ESF doesn't need to be perfect to the show infact it cant be. For the sake of people who want to have fun the devs have to make changes that they feel are nessecary to maintane the (for a lack of a better word) "enjoyability" of the game. I personaly can enjoy ESF without the addition of anyother characters.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
#1 I highly disagree with you...we only get 9 characters of over atleast 25? I dont think so...I'm not saying "Oh! Go add the rest of the z-fighters immediatly!" I'm saying over gradual time, add a couple characters.
Ok, ok. We don't have all the basic characters, but we got all the important, basic AND powerful ones. Yeah, Vegetto and Gotenks are important and powerful (oh god is Vegetto powerful), but still, I think the current selection is fine the way it is. I love Vegetto as much as the next person, but I wouldn't believe him a good idea to put in a game that's based on classes, with different stats. I have plenty of ideas that could go into putting him in and making him balanced, but as I said I just don't think it would be a good idea.

#2.- Balancing would not be screwed, or atleast not as much as beta 1.0. You have to keep in mind, no matter what you do, there will always be someone to start a controversy...
I never said there wouldn't be controversy, there will always be controversy.. Hell, there's a war going on, that's controversy with guns. But I see Vegetto being a big thorn in everybodies side.

#3.- Are you sure you can only have 9 characters? I dont think so....they could have 8 characters, then as the 9th button, it would open into a whole different set of characters...
ex.
Goku
Buu
Krillin
Vegeta
Gohan
Piccolo
Frieza
Cell
[MORE]
I didn't say only 9 characters could be in, I'm sure it would be very easy to add another character button.

I believe my way would be the best
You're full of yourself, aintcha?

Not everything is true to the show...it doesnt have to be picture-perfect
I never said it is, I never said it should be, and I never want it to be. This shouldn't be the show, there'd be no point if it was the show.... Like 90% of the battles in DBZ were based on power rather than anything else, and if the team made it like that, it would be like Bid For Power was: the quickest to get the higher powerlevel (most likely the one with the godly reflexes).... AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO INTEND TO POINT OUT SUPER BUU VS VEGETTO, GOHAN VS VEGETA, GOHAN, GOTEN AND TRUNKS VS BROLLI AND SO ON, I DID SAY 90 PERCENT!!!!! ... Ahem. The current setup is much better. Even those with a lower power level going up against a behemoth in powerlevel can win, which makes ESF so damned good.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
But you yourself just stated that hanging around in midair would be boring. Way to sink your own argument. :p

I would consider using fusion if the stakes were higher - for example, if each player had a certain number of lives, next "round happens when one team has no players alive.

yeha, i think the stakes should be higher, maybe there should be a team mode where each guy in the team has 10 lives and you need to kill the others
or each team has a planet (or a ship) and needs to destroy the others planet
this would be just an add, maybe something for clanswars, you could still fight free as they do now

this with the fusion then

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
vegeta has also that laser attack. not sure what its called

Best answers
esf doesnt have to be exactly to the show because if they give goku kameha torpedoes an attack i never heard of in the 1.1 release then thats a bit unrealistic to the show. You can put fusion models in the game but fgure out a pl maybe buu's power lvl would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom