• Hell No...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wha You Say?

• This Poll B*ows

• Total voters
Best answers
vegetto is very much like goku and vegeta considering its a fusion but he has mixes of each of their attacks. such as the kamehameha and final flash merge as well as kicks and many ki attacks as hibiki said already. it would be a really good idea to put him in. as well as gotenks and gogeta. unfortunately i don tknow much about gogeta but he seems to be a good choice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please like there was any doubt that the team was gonna put more people in esf eventualy

Best answers
You have a point Hibiki, but I think the people, like me (lol) are saying that that want him added as soon as possible...not some time way off in the future. Ya know?

Best answers
isn't NeD talking with the team about getting his vegetto model into esf? i ghope he gets in as a new character. :D

Best answers
Well, like i was saying before, Vegetto isnt the most logical choice. He'd be too much like Goku and Vegeta. Gotenks though, would be completely different then Vegetto, and is a much better, and more logical choice, than Vegetto.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a bad idea, well, vegeto will own all the other charachters......
why would anone choose someone else but him if his starting pl is over 20 times as everyone elses??

Best answers
they dont have to make him THAT strong. it would be pointless to put him in then. i think they should start him off at about 2 mil and let him trans when he is at 4 mil. then his pl will be about 8 or so. this would be a good solution cuz all the other chars will have about 7 mil by the time he reaches that pl. he would be a logical choice cuz he is one of the most original chars left in the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but they are trying to make the game realistic to the show...what u said idnt realistic to the show...

Best answers
neither is krillin having 8 million pl :rolleyes:

Either way, it's just how odd it would look, and the fact that'd he'd be too much like goku or vegeta.

Best answers
DUDE THE SHOW ITSELF IS NOT REALISTIC AT ALL and it is NEVER stated what his true power is. they never do so they could make up anything they want

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well of course the game can't follow the series exactly.
And all power levels after the Frieza saga are just educated guesses or opinions, since no one uses Scouters after that.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by preddie45
he would be a logical choice cuz he is one of the most original chars left in the game.
What about him is original? His very existence is a simbol of how unoriginal he is. He is Goku + Vejita. His attacks are just Goku's + Vejita's. He has a Final Kamehameha, great... another Kamehameha, but yellow.

Vegetto certainly wouldn't come before Gotenks, who actually has original moves.

Best answers
Well Sonic, that's not completely true. He has 2 original attacks. One, being banshee blast. The other being the thing where he would hang buu from the ki thing. I dont think it has a name, and i cant even think of a way to describe it o_O

I think you know what i mean though.

But you are right, Gotenks would be much more logical. Neither Goten nor Chibi Trunks is in the game, and Gotenks has tons of moves all his own.

Best answers
Originally posted by preddie45
:D:Dwhich he demonstrates against buu and all fail but one!!!
and buu steals them and uses them against the other peeps, and all work! :D

The moves werent the problem. It was the strength of buu in that episode :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur also forgetting all his other attacks like galactic doughnut super ghost and so on

he is with out a doubt the most orginal charater in dbz

Best answers
I know gotenks's moves fool :rolleyes:

I was talking about vegetto.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did... u ... just ...call.. hibiki.... a.... fool!??!?!?!;(

/me shoots vector cannon at zealous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom