• Hell No...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wha You Say?

• This Poll B*ows

• Total voters
Best answers
Now wait a minute...b4 you go and make me look bad...make sure you post the entire story...I said I believed my idea was the best at the moment, I said it was open for discussion.....as for Vertigo's post- Why wouldnt the esf team use neds model and sounds? I mean.....that shouldnt be too hard to code in.

Best answers
Originally posted by My5tIcDrAg0n
well then, he thinks he knows it all
Come on, look at my friggin sig and avatar for god's sake. I know gotenks! >.<

And yes, I did call hibiki a fool. Was it meant to be completely derogatory? No. It was just more of a slight jab.

/admin_jab Hibiki

Best answers
Originally posted by Angel_Sephiroth
Vegitto would be very welcome but gotenks and gogeta would also be very welcome.

don't you think augrunt?
i agree with that :smile:

Best answers
quote:

Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
Goku uses the kame torpedos against Freiza.

He just charges up two bigger-than-your-average kiblasts...
I can't recall he names them kame torpedoes... he just throws them as he has realized that frieza can't follow his energy, only movement...
It's almost the same Gohan uses against Dabura when he's knocked down in the water... He just charges up and throws a big kiblast

Best answers
Why can't Vegito be added? If he can't be added, then Gotenks shouldn't be added because Trunks is in the game using your logic.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you want a vegetto, then just wait for metro-tek or ned to release the vegetto that was made by ned. metro is helping out with getting it ready for esf 1.1. plus it will be made so you can replace it for vegeta or goku, depending who's moves you like best.

Best answers
Cluex was refering to how someone (I forgot who) said it would be odd to see either Goku/Vegeta with Vegetto there. This person also said that they should add Gotenks instead. So he means wouldnt it be wierd to see a Trunks in with Gotenks? I hope that makes sense...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom