Vegetto WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
he is funny when he is walking... like walking a girl... sorry. but skin is cool and the model too... i never use walking (sometimes)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, what can is say, my goku model was just fine the skeleton was the real problem,
no skeleton seemed to fit on my goku/vegetto :/

well i have al lil update:
it seems like there is no progress from darkone, i asked him to make a video of a lil short animation, one of the 90 animations...but nothing yet :/

soooo...
i made a new skeleton for him by my self, and im kinda a starter animator so im gonna go for it...
(im crazy i know, making all 150 animations)
so far i made the flying animation and swooping, not much but i just started yesterday...im gonna need some help if i wanna finish this one, or it's gonna take a year =/
well im gonna show you some cool videos on the most animations im gonna make ;) count on it!

btw this one is gonna have moving clothes :D pretty neat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i would like to help out if it´s ok with you.
i send you a pm take a look :D
i dunno what´s up with darkone i guees he´s pretty busy with his FTP goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
well, what can is say, my goku model was just fine the skeleton was the real problem,
no skeleton seemed to fit on my goku/vegetto :/

well i have al lil update:
it seems like there is no progress from darkone, i asked him to make a video of a lil short animation, one of the 90 animations...but nothing yet :/

soooo...
i made a new skeleton for him by my self, and im kinda a starter animator so im gonna go for it...
(im crazy i know, making all 150 animations)
so far i made the flying animation and swooping, not much but i just started yesterday...im gonna need some help if i wanna finish this one, or it's gonna take a year =/
well im gonna show you some cool videos on the most animations im gonna make ;) count on it!

btw this one is gonna have moving clothes :D pretty neat
It also had some wierd shadows ingame, and you didnt model it to fit the skeleton, you just put cylinders. The reason why the model sucked wasnt cause of the assigning, it was that your dam model couldnt assign right, you didnt even build the leg animatable:)p), or a arm, or chest..
Plus you didnt connect the head, so it flew off ingame.
i mean, it looks good with the skin and all, but the model, as in poly placement and such, sucked..
GL animating 90 anims..

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm, i really dunno what to say...:/
maby your right and my model suck
but i didnt blamed you about the assigning, i just said that my goku didnt fit thats all,

next time ill try to model by the skeleton...
sorry if i said somthing that got you mad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes, the model did suck, the skin saved it.
ANd i didnt assign your vegeta, shijing did, and hes a animator.. A extremely good one too..

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, well if i remember right it was somthing like my 6th model,
i still have alot to lurn and ive gotten alot better in modeling since, i bet i can do alot better..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i managed it so the model fit´s the ESF default bones perfect.
gonna edit the bone system a bit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well yeah i needed to scale the model and fit the arms to the bones but it really looks cool ingame i´m working on the anims at the mom .
i wish i would how smo and AZN managed it on their gohan too ad extra bones so the anims are not messed up maybe someone could tell me

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they said it's a secrete :/
i wish i knew too, but i guess we should find that out for ourselfs cuz i think that nobody is going to tell us :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its something to do with a txt file, nuttzy told me how but i forgot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm txt. file hehe i think they added it wit smd text i know how i can do that but is a bit of work since you need to change all the smd´s of the model including anims.
casue you know if wwe can´t do all custom anims we could do it like on the ESF forum release some kind of beta

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think darkone has time, he is busy with he's goku...
dont worry guys i have great news:

thanks to lord killmore vegetto is assigned perfectly to esf skeleton...
all animations are ok, we are just redoing some...to make it cooler so stay tuned ^^

G
sweet dude ^^ but when assigned to the ESF skeleton, will he still B able to do teh fusion thingy? evben if not, i still cant w8 4 it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom