Vegetto WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i like a good vegetto model ... but i've never seen one for both Goku AND Vegeta..:)

G
then DL EEA, SV made most of the mdls in it, he made a rly good goku, and i think he did the awsome vegeta, too, either way they r rly cool, or do u mean goku and vegeta in smae mdl?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well a project like this was started a long tiem ago it was never finished though cause of the lot of spamming in the thread

G
u mean the goku and vegeta in smae model thing? lol, theres been more failed of them than failed or completed brollis! lol

Best answers
First of all.. sorry to re-open this thread but the vegetto is so damm cool :)

Second. SV.. you really did a good job with your vegetto but it`s so sad that it`s only for esf 1.1 and below :(

Third. SV i was wondering if you could re release this model with the esf 1.2 animations. I know that ESF-World has it converted but there host is "overloaded" (offline in my eyes :p) and the converted thing can never be as good as it was in esf 1.1 so could you re release it for esf 1.2. Thanx alot.

And sorry again that i opend a thread witch was dead. i will do it with more gread models... just because the models are gread.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just opened something that was dead for 5 months. You should know better then that.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...yea it's loong dead.
about making it for 1.2, i dont see it a problem, anyone can do that.
im using goku's skeleton so all you need to do is save all the costume animations that me and killmore made and replace the rest with the new 1.2 goku animations.
not so hard :)

Best answers
i know better than that!! but 5 months ago esf 1.2 wasn`t ther.. times have changed!! now there is esf 1.2!!! so this model need some updates :p and it`s a gread model :) if this model wasn`t gread than i wouldn`t have posted in this thread!! i did it for a reason!!

well...yea it's loong dead.
about making it for 1.2, i dont see it a problem, anyone can do that.
im using goku's skeleton so all you need to do is save all the costume animations that me and killmore made and replace the rest with the new 1.2 goku animations.
not so hard
well oke :p is it oke if i release it than :p with almost all the credits for you afcause.

EDIT ::.. this is gonna be my first model edit :p

Retired
Best answers
mark i dont know if u understand SuperVegetto ( or maybe i misunderstand him ) but that what u have to do is the same what i did ^^ converting.
Or can u animate ? :eek:

Best answers
lol MAX :p but your server is kinda "down" anyway.. how do i convert... :S is there a step by step thing for it :S i really don`t know how i need to do it..

Retired
Best answers
Gohanssj2!! said:
lol MAX :p but your server is kinda "down" anyway.. how do i convert... :S is there a step by step thing for it :S i really don`t know how i need to do it..
well , every time when i try to download from esf-w it works fine but thats not the point and i dont where u can find a step by step instruction try to use the search engine ^^

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure go ahead and release it, there might be people that still wants it. ^_^
just make sure me and killmore are in the credits or something ;p

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohanssj2!! said:
First of all.. sorry to re-open this thread but the vegetto is so damm cool :)

Second. SV.. you really did a good job with your vegetto but it`s so sad that it`s only for esf 1.1 and below :(

Third. SV i was wondering if you could re release this model with the esf 1.2 animations. I know that ESF-World has it converted but there host is "overloaded" (offline in my eyes :p) and the converted thing can never be as good as it was in esf 1.1 so could you re release it for esf 1.2. Thanx alot.

And sorry again that i opend a thread witch was dead. i will do it with more gread models... just because the models are gread.
And you get a warning for doing so. I dunno why people do things, when they know its frowned upon. You could have PMed Super Veggeto or something.

Super Veggeto, let me know if there is still progress being made on this model. If not Ill close the thread, since dead threads are usually closed to prevent any spam or unnecessary posts.

Best answers
Majin Prince said:
And you get a warning for doing so. I dunno why people do things, when they know its frowned upon. You could have PMed Super Veggeto or something.

Super Veggeto, let me know if there is still progress being made on this model. If not Ill close the thread.
Sorry to say but i do not agree with this warning!!! i posted a message in the thread!! a simple QUESTION!!! and you give me a warning for that :S

and for as far as i KNOW it it`s all BY THE RULES!!

you must have a really bad day.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What you just did is called thread bumping, nothing more, nothing less. And thread bumping is a no no.

Best answers
ohh.. so if i understand it correctly i must do one of these things:

PM SV so that he can tell it to me
or make a new thread to ASK if SV is gonna make it for esf 1.2 while there is allreaddy a thread for it.. it`s BULL ****.

now just be silent and back to topic.

Nice model :p

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont know what I wanred you for, but I said it in my post....
You bumped a five month old thread, bumping threads over 3 weeks old is unacceptable. But 5 months is ridiculous.

Super Veggeto, if you want to make another thread to continue the work on this, then do so. Im closing this to prevent any further spam....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom