Vegetto Skinage WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
>_< His hair isnt brown.It was like that just for that particular scene.Shadow installements or something like that.If you look at some of the DBZ Movies....they have some sections of their hair which are blue..

-GuZzie

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, but you are wrong,

vegetto's hair was dark brown, just like vegeta's.

gokus hair was jet black, vegetas was brown, just browse for some pictures of vegeta on google,

his hair is dark enough brown that they usually color it in all black, but when it gets up close, or theres some light shining on him it shows through,

for extreme proof, just look back at the saiyan saga vegeta

heres some examples, http://sky-of-vegeta.skyblog.com/pics/147960471.jpg
http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~chasapp/vegeta.jpg

look at the highlights,

it makes sense that he would have dark brown hair like vegeta, being that vegeta is the greater part of vegetto, (as goku is for gogeta).

Best answers
I just think the model is ****en damn sexy, can't wait for release, you are the Mizan SV!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah his hair is brown and my model does have that touch of brown too, but to an extent of course:

The latest renders contain contrast which probably made it too dark to see.

Edit:
Oh yeah I forgot..

Still has some issues here and there T_T the shoulders mainly...I had to make the shoulders ball joints to improve the situation but it's not exactly there yet.

Also I noticed some Vegeta animations are screwed up :x I'm talking about the original Vegeta.
Check any Vegeta model you want though with these animations:
swim
hit_blow_back
hit_blow_front

Look at the arms and you'll see what I mean, I'm probably going to redo those along with some other animations that produce the same issues.

Oh well, updates soon. ;]

Best answers
I can come up with some anims there could be change:)

It looks like you're done, so, meet me on msn.. We'll talk about the anim part..

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still far from done heh, it's just the first rig, now I have to go through all the joints and see that everything deforms well...
the shoulders are still bugging me so I'll spend some time figuring those out first.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks =D

A little render :3

Best answers
with all your respect masta SV it looks funny lol try to work on the face expresion, he looks like hes dancing

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe I did my best copying this picture (except for the expression)

The expression is exactly the same as the original expression but a little smirk and staring eyes...nothing much else I can do about it heh, unless you have any ideas P:
To tell you the truth I couldnt pose it better then I did right now...but then again I could be bad with poses ^_^"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks more that he has his left leg on something, both legs look like they dont have one floor.

anyway move the right leg mor up ^^

awesome.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well yeah I probably wont rerender just for that hehe but yeah maybe that leg is a bit too low.
Even though it's clearly lower in the ref, I might have over did it lol

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
add another lightsource to the top left and he'll be sexy D: though i agree with tryforce on the feet, they look a little off the ground, impressive none the less =P

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the tips =) that pose was always complicated for me to achive xD

Anyways, I'm in a little problem with the rigging, I fixed most of the problems I had and the biggest one right now is the hands, the hand bones are very VERY low for some reason and if I'll try to bring the hands down/making the arms longer it'll look wrong proportion wise...
I have no idea what to do T_T they bend badly at the moment and I dont think I have a possibility of raising the bones up in any way...T_T

Any tips? ;_:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm you could try bringing the wrist level of the gloves/hands down a touch (or maybe raise the hands instead), atm his hands look a little slender and long from the 3/4 views, its not so much a problem on the front and side views though :p.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem is...bringing the hands/wrists down would make the forearms look really long and bringing the hands up would mess up the rigging even more T_T

what you plan to do on idle anim ?
Probably crossing arms for idle and look_idle and something cocky for deep idle like cracking the knuckles or neck lol like he pissed off Buu with showing him he's just warming up.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Awsom model SV. I've been using your model since you first did vegetto in 1.1 (or was it 1.0?). So I'll definately be using this. Good luck on converting the model to esf though. Hope you figure it out soon.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
dude that model and skin are both amazing. 11/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom