Vegetto Skinage WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe hey all, I'm still away...babysitting xD...

And I had the feeling the tones arent exactly the same but it's still very hard for me to notice.
Once I'll get back home I'll have it checked more then once.

Thanks guys, if you all had'nt told me I would have probably missed it...after skinning the same thing with the same color more then once you kinda get blinded cause of it hehe.

And I still havent started on the back of the pants X_X the last thing I need is to mess up it's tone as well heh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PiXel said:
ouw cmon guys everyone does this mistake sometimes or?

maybe he took the wrong collors or stuff.

looks kickass bro!
:3 We're not criticizing or attacking him, TF. We're just helping him make this awesome skin even more awesome. o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't mind me, just was curious to see how it would look with the right colour.

sick, sick, skin man.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Phonso said:
Don't mind me, just was curious to see how it would look with the right colour.

sick, sick, skin man.
Thanks man =) I can definatly see the difference now, I'm at my causins house and they have a huge monitor so I can judge it completly but I can tell theres a difference so once I get back home I'll fix it =]

All you did is changed the Hue/Saturation right?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just grab the hue from the top, and fill the area above the trousers and change the layer style to hue, shud be fine D:

looking awesome as always, though im not too keen about the folds on the crotch :x methinks it should come from the crotch not the side of the leg, it would look a little bare like that though =/

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
even on the edit the pants are still a bit too purple
seriously, are you all color blind? no offense lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no he isnt, i have a huge tft monitor here home aswell... i didnt saw the big difference aswell...

but today at work i really was surprised how he missed the colors.

2 bad monitors dont keep the original skala.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I just realised that some people see it better than others cause of the different monitors...it's all about the contrast.
I couldnt see how obvious it is untill I lowered the contrast down:

Cant get anymore obvious than that but I couldnt see it as clearly before.

I also realised I fixed it before but I had two different PSD files for the lower skin and I updated the wrong one -_-"

Davidskiwan said:
just grab the hue from the top, and fill the area above the trousers and change the layer style to hue, shud be fine D:

looking awesome as always, though im not too keen about the folds on the crotch :x methinks it should come from the crotch not the side of the leg, it would look a little bare like that though =/
That did the trick =] thanks man, also fixed what you said about the crotch...more or less, if it's still not exactly what you meant let me know =)

Thanks for pointing it out guys xD haha silly mistake but I seriously wouldnt notice it myself if you had'nt told me P:

good job sv, how bout an spirit sword animation?
Humm I thought about that animation but it wouldnt fit any attack that Vegeta has...perhaps final flash but I find the Spirit Sword being very different then a beam attack.
I think I'll leave the current attacks the way they are since I also have good sound files to match them, Final Flash and Big Bang Attack that is.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
now it looks awesome :)
good job

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks guys :'D

Small update:

Only thing left is the back of the pants \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all hail SV! 0/

<3 ownage bro!

Best answers
i wanna 3/4 shots of the whole model : D ! and back , when you will finish it = ]

Best answers
just a question:

will the sounds be in japanese or english? Personally I prefer japanese (VEGETTO ONLY BCOS ALL OTHER VOICES SUCK x.x ... except for Vegeta's :p). But if it's english it's fine by me ^^.

keep those updates coming my man ^^. Can't wait to get my hands on those models. xD

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it was the contrast playing tricks on my eyes eh? ;/

Reminds me of someone who went in a MMORPG, and dressed all pink but coz of his monitor settings he really thought it was red, the responses he got were hilarious.

Anyways,

That model looks sweet! I can't wait till its done ^^

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Yeah jp, it played tricks on my eyes as well. xD

i wanna 3/4 shots of the whole model : D ! and back , when you will finish it = ]
No prob, once it's completly done I'll get you those shots ;]

just a question:

will the sounds be in japanese or english? Personally I prefer japanese (VEGETTO ONLY BCOS ALL OTHER VOICES SUCK x.x ... except for Vegeta's :p). But if it's english it's fine by me ^^.

keep those updates coming my man ^^. Can't wait to get my hands on those models. xD
It'll be in english heh, I never heared Vegetto in other languages so I dont know how his voices sucked P;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom