vegetas rapidfire?

Best answers
Forget ki blasts. This attack should fire like 5 or 6 kame torpedoes in a row at maximum power. Vegeta's blasts were supposed to HURT.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hurt? i think the n00bs who even got gibbed by my renzokus can say it hurts. :D :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grrrr.... SAILOR say this and say it correctly "Vegeta" not "Vejita"

Best answers
killa said:
Grrrr.... SAILOR say this and say it correctly "Vegeta" not "Vejita"
Vejita is the how they first spelled it when they translated it to English. Maybe she just likes the old way better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Killa, you're just asking her to unleash wrath on you man.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vejita is how they spell it in the anime.
Even in the dubbed American version, when you see through the eyes of the Androids and of Dr. Gero's computers, it says, "VEJITA," "SON GOKU,"
etc..Get the picture?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Renzoku is an attack consisting of multiple blasts, so yes, the pattern in which they are flung makes an actual difference as opposed to a kamehameha which, no matter how you angle it, will just explode in the same way as always. If the blasts are spread, they there will be no blob, in which case they're just hucking ki blasts. If they concentrate the blasts to form a blob, that's renzoku. Yes, that is a difference, albeit somewhat a small one; the blob makes the difference as it adds something to the attack.

SailorAlea does know plenty more than the majority of you guys so you should really listen. I'm sure some people can't take super hardcore fans that spell crap like "Gotenkasu" and "Furiza" but honestly they know what they're doing.

Even if their avatar depicts one of the grossest character concepts ever O_O

***********ON-TOPIC*************: Vegeta should get three more blasts, or have the charging time shortened. That's my view anyhow. At the moment the attack just sucks.

This has to be world's dumbest and most drawn out thread. Just come to your conclusions and leave for crap's sake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
Renzoku is an attack consisting of multiple blasts, so yes, the pattern in which they are flung makes an actual difference as opposed to a kamehameha which, no matter how you angle it, will just explode in the same way as always. If the blasts are spread, they there will be no blob, in which case they're just hucking ki blasts. If they concentrate the blasts to form a blob, that's renzoku. Yes, that is a difference, albeit somewhat a small one; the blob makes the difference as it adds something to the attack.
That doesn't mean it's a whole new attack. If a character furiously throws a bunch of ki blasts at a very high rate of speed, its a renzoku, regardless of where the blasts land. There are different variations of the attack, which in turn might make a blob, or might just spread. a small change like that can only change the attack enough to call it another variation, not a whole new attack.

With the ki blasts in ESF you can either create a ki blob or spread the ki blasts, but it doesn't change the attack you're using. They're still Kiblasts, the blob is just an effect of the attack, that may or may not happen.

Hitokiri said:
SailorAlea does know plenty more than the majority of you guys so you should really listen. I'm sure some people can't take super hardcore fans that spell crap like "Gotenkasu" and "Furiza" but honestly they know what they're doing.
I know plenty enough about DBZ, i'm not saying i know more than anyone here, but just becuase someone might know more than me, doesn't automatically strip me of my right to have an opinion of my own, that might differ. It is going to take a lot to change my mind, bringing up arguments that sailor alea and I both already brought up won't do it, i can tell you that much.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I'd rather not bring out our old argument again, We've agreed to disagree.

P.S. Hitokiri..grossest concepts ever?
If you're refering to Fighter, in the manga, she's always a girl, but wears male's clothes to disguise. In the anime, she's a girl in her natural(transformed) form, who detransforms into a male, for the sake of finding someone--she becomes a male idol, but reverts back to her female self when transformed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm... firing (what I regard as renzoku) in random directions (frieza saga) DID make kiblobs.. A whole row of em. :p

Best answers
yes! lets give a bigger better one to goku because he certainly doesnt have enough moves. Mabey your right sailor, but so far while you try to prove a point you seem idiotic at the same time. Talking to yourself, posting far too much with the same statements. We say our side and you do not even address us. Its like talking to a wall.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really talk to myself..and how do I not 'address you'? I have been responding to everything people have been saying.
Why do you say 'us,' considering you weren't even on the last -page-..

Also, can we stop with the personal attacks rather then talking about a side of an argument?
The "Ad hominem" argument doesn't prove you right.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@_@ Your using all your post's here

Best answers
There are 3 pages of spam just because two people don't know how to use PMs...
Don't get me wrong, though. I did enjoy reading you two argue pointlessly untill you both finally gave up. Hillarity ensures whenever two people think they're right...

(SPAM - Stupid pointless annoying messages, doesn't have to be advertising...)

Oh, and you should DEFINATELY Make Vegita charge faster! (Not spam, HAH!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Vejitable
... Funny, becuase your post is spam as well.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, while private messages may be more effective at shortening the length of a thread, half the purpose of these threads is entertainment!

What's more entertaining then two clashes of opinion?

Best answers
There isnt much of a better one to me, I love seeing people argue... I usually end up taking one persons side by the time im done reading it all.
In the end, about vegeta's rapidfire, ingame, it should get more balls, have less of a charge time, and shouldnt be blockable. If you watch the show, I have yet to see someone swat away one of vegeta or anyone else's attacks like you can in the game. They always hit and make a huge blob/dust cloud. Thats just my opinion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noone ever swatted renzoku yeh.. dodged or taken it but never swatted.

Best answers
about psing ki blasts...

if the person has over 30 mil pl then heck yeah!

once i had a person who had 65 million pl, when i had about 10 mil, and his yellowattack (generic beam) overtook ANYTHING that fired at his way. I mean it absorbed it

:devgrin:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Energy blasts don't even look at power levels, they do a set amount of damage at set radiuses. Same with ki blobs. This is balanced, as somebody with an insane PL would otherwise be nearly impossible to damage. I believe that Vegeta's renzoku needs to be changed to firing ki blasts similar to Piccolo's scatter shot; the kind that don't cause ki blobs. I think when it's fully charged it should fire off about 15-20 of them and they should do roughly scattershot damage but fly a little faster and they really shouldn't be blockable but I'm not sure how possible that is with the code. I'm all for a different and more effective (preferably cooler-looking) renzoku attack.

--Oh, and start using PMs or something.... yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom