vegetas rapidfire?

Best answers
I agree with sonic boyster. The renzoku attack shouldnt fire kiblasts, it should fire something weaker, but fire a good amount of them. I never saw vegeta use the renzoku firing 6 balls at max power... Would be nice to see :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki blobs are great if you are just trying to sneak up on someone who's charging up an attack, but that has never been Vejita's (spelled like it sounds) style. Besides, ki blobs almost always just get in the way for me. Small ki blobs do horrible damage and they take enough time to build up that your opponent can almost always escape. Charging renzoku all the way just to have it do a total of 2 ki blasts worth of damage because only the first ki blast registers as a hit and the rest form a crappy ki blob which your opponent immediately moves out of is not very effective.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're curious where I got the spelling, "Vejita," Sonic Boyster, it's the original spelling of his name, and the way they spell it in the anime. (Several times you see the names of the Z-Senshi when looking through the eyes of the Androids, in each case it says "Vejita.")

Best answers
Yeah, these guys also put "KULILIN" on Krillin's hat. Do you trust their judgement that much? :p

Best answers
Well first post hehe *yay* anyways. well Krillin is spelled Kuririn in the japanese manga *correct me if I'm wrong* so yeah...why the hell did they put Kulilin?? *yes Vejita's ESF Renzoku sucks ''in my eyes''*

Best answers
i think that renzo should shoot like 100 tiny weeny beams that to like 1-2 dammage....that would be cool...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
way to dig up the dead... and spam while ur at it. cudos to you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think renzoku should be fast shooring beams unlimited.
Just not when you run out of ki.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't this thread dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom