Vegeta used Gallit gun once?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...I can only remember vegeta using gallit gun one time...

am i wrong?

it was when he fought with goku in the first saga.

And I'd like to see that one move he used against one of friezas hencemen, where he put his hand like a gun (fist, pointer finger out, thumb up) then shot a laser through him :)

that was cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah he only used it once. It was Vegeta's first finishing move, then big bang, then the over popular final flash.

Cell also used this technique on Vegeta in desperation, but the attempt was evaded.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought so...

lol. and people call it his signature move...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was his "signature" move since it was the first power attack he used in dbz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And yet Giant Golden Ape Super Baby Vegeta used it twice in GT :S

But yeah, only once in Z.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Unless you want to count the time he shot a huge purple beam at Freeza, capable of destroying Namek... of course he never yelled out an attack name.... Trunks never did for his burning attack either;)

Best answers
i alwaysed wondered where they got burning attack from, since he never yelled it out...
anyways.. Cell jr. also shoot some Gallit Guns if i'm not mistaken..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about the purple beam he used to blow up Arlia? I doubt a genbeam would destroy a whole planet, especially since it was charged for a single second. Then again that was at the start of DBZ so the artwork was very basic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gallit gun was Vegeta's signature move, he said he had used it to destroy planets when he fought Goku. Its like with krillen. he only ever use Scatter beam once, and that was in Dragonball. God knows why the team put it in ESF when its supposed to be DBZ only. Similarly, vegeta did do big bang quite a bit, just that before he was SSJ, he used it as a beam. Final Flash he only used once. Seems the team ****ed up Trunks too, Finishing Buster was a beam in DBZ when he finished off Cell in the future, and Burning Attack was a projectile attack. Seems like every DBZ mod takes the moves from DBGT Final Bout lol....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin used The Split Beam to kill all the living Saibamen in DBZ. And Majin SS2 Vegeta fired an enormous Final Flash ball against SS2 Goku in their famous fight. It crashed into the sea.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jumin said:
i alwaysed wondered where they got burning attack from, since he never yelled it out...
anyways.. Cell jr. also shoot some Gallit Guns if i'm not mistaken..
Well in the japanese he did...

like "bwaaaning bwhaaataack" and it looks a bit like burning atack... :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah...i remember now, when Goku was in the cave, and vegeta was above the desert, and you could hear them both charging up a kamehameha wave and a final flash...that part was awesome ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom