vegeta thoughts

Best answers
uh... how about this:

you can only turn into the big bad ugly ape in your normal form.

to turn into the ape youd first have to charge that fake moon stuff.

When you shot it and everythings cool and what not thered be like a transformation sequence then bam big flash of light and then youre the oozaru. You move EXTREMELY slowly. You can look around what not. Youd have a fair amout of HP. You cant melee, cant fly, you can turn on your turbo but it wouldnt do too much of a difference. The only attack youd have in the mouthblast, but itll be pretty damn powerful. Youd have a time limit of 2.5 minutes in this form. After youve done it once you cant do it again for 15-20 minutes. The tail would have its own set of HP. A well placed disk would cut it off instantly, but you could fire out KI attacks to damage it until its off. Once the tail is cut off, your PL\HP would drop pretty fast. Once its down to zero, you die.

The main purpose of turning into this thing is to fire a big amount of mouth blast to kill as many people as you can.

Seems pretty balanced to me.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think a mod or admin needs to come in and settle this, are we wasting our time trying to make this idea work? Is it totally futile? Are you sitting and laughing at us posting these genuine ideas when you know for sure you will never add this?

I agree with Isralien's ideas if they were mixed a bit with mine...

Best answers
Okay, why don't make the oozaru thing, a sepeate thing, all the players, fight him, like a team, but noone can play the oozaru, that would be wrong and boring, since the oozaru, chould shoot fire and be on a rampage, and he should also be beatabale, althu his only weakness should be the tail, and you should need like 100,000,000 in PL to kill him in any other way... if it would work..

Best answers
there is a command in console called mp_allowmosnters 1, but read my monkey post some more and ur'll get my general idea of the ape form. its perfect, the monkey dont need to move cuz goku doesnt move in the same sense of a powered attacked. that and if the monkey moved or punched it wouldnt be very fun for the other players enless they could teleport and dodge the slow moving punches. but that just adds useless crap so lets just leave it immobile like goku.

besides if u read the first post i made this is DREAM vegeta for 1.3 not to be taken to heart.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it´s not perfect, cause it wont ever be ingame. just isnt right.
the whole huge monkey thing in dragonball (z) (GT) just sucks plain ass.

1 youre a monkey, hey look 10 beams comming at me, bye bye monkey.
there just isnt any good way to implement it.

i think its stupid and personally wont want it ingame EVER.
another thing is GT things WONT be ingame. it isnt hard to read sticky´s but people are never reading them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oozaru is not exclusive to GT, Vegeta transformed during the saiyan saga in DBZ as did Gohan. Goku transformed in Dragonball.

Best answers
as i stated before dream vegeta not to be taken to heart. just thought of and possibly put in, in later patches or diff mods similiar to this one. and there are other mods with the ape form in it and those mods dont suck, least their servers are never empty unlike this mod. but i think thats because of the crash bugs 24-7... bots crash, dragon balls crash, beams crash, ki blobs stick to things and wont go away thus making "lag". ahem what ever...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt said it was exclusive to GT now did i?
as for servers beeing empty on esf i have to disagree with you.
but do tell me what mod is using the oozaru ingame. i wanna see how they implement the gameplay.
if its fun enough i may change my mind, but as for now i have a declining feeling about it

Best answers
1 the gallit gun animation IS critical and should be fixed then i am not even starting with renuzoken it need to be totaly be re-done...
By the way for the gallit gun aura make it same thing as Final Flash... But the yellow glow would be replaced by purple .....
Alsow MAKE THE final flash beam biger i mean it soo samall ... it feals like i am shoting a generick beam..
Make it AT LEAST 2 times biger... :p
And You could incres the dg of final flash biger becous it sould win a beam batell if your plz is stronger..
And not lose even if you have 200.000 pl biger...
P.S This is not spawn.. becous the threath was abouth vegetas moves...

P.S2 PLZ remove the teleport delay...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur:Yeah there is something wrong with FF.

I think the Galit-Gun should be stronger and slower charging like all of vegeta's attacks. Right now it's wrong. Galit-Gun is stronger than Khh. Goku beat Vegeta on Earth because he used KaioKen x3 so he was stronger not his technique. Vegeta didn't use Galit-Gun alot because he had stronger attacks:) and it was too long to charge.
Now on-topic: The team says they don't fix the animations because it will mess with his running/flying animation. Well, Vegeta CAN'T MOVE while charging it!

problem solved :yes:

Best answers
Yep And dont forget RENUZOKEN :p
I think it sould be Genercik balls :p if 6 balls or if ki blasts then more!!! like 13 or 12...
And go in straight ...
Charge time 0.3 sec...

Best answers
um... ok...

as far as i can see the gallitgun thats in the dbz episode vs goku is correct in the game, he glows blue and puts his palms out and everything. the only thing that could be fixed with it is the same thing that could be fixed with all the beams... and thats the obstruction of view when your getting ready to shoot some one, even in first person some times the glow blocks u from seeing people. thus, making you have to switch to radar mode and try to shoot where u think they may be.

i seriously think they should make the triangles not be red for enemies but like purple so u can see em better, red blends in to easy with dark textures.

as for vegeta, if he goes majin in the next patch let him have suicide skill. where he just goes all out and blast a splash damage attack that kills even if people try to run. :p rofl

Best answers
Here is how you can fix the renzoku (sp?). Make it like Piccolo's scatterbeam! That is a pretty decent attack, and simliar to renzoku. And you can make it continuos if you know how to do it right :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If gallit gun was to be made more powerful than KHH it would make Vegeta even stronger which is unbalanced. Vegeta has two of the strongest attacks after transforming so if his Gallit Gun is stronger than basically he becomes unbeatable. Leave it as it is. My idea for renzoku is to remove the charge bar and just have Vegeta able to shoot ki balls at a very fast speed (much faster than an average person)
I'm quite sure I read that self destructs will never happen, basically its a useless technique that Vegeta users woild spam when they get low on health, thus not letting anyone take the frag and taking out a fair few people with them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you haven't noticed, ESF isn't only about attacks. What about Goku's SB, and Homing (!!!) KTorpedo?
Nevermind that:)Now there was something about renzoku that I liked about a month ago. You press fire and it waits like 0.5-1 second and then starts firing really fast(and straight).

Best answers
ya if frieza, and piccolo can get lazer spam then why not vegeta? he could get a spam of ki blobs that actually work; then having to chuck some one at the ground or wall... and if their smart they hold jump and fly away... so it makes the renz worthless.

if they made renz like piccolo's homing ki blobs it would be some what more better. but instead of a ki blob make the explosions yellow (everytime one attack is successful).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orbit said:
If you haven't noticed, ESF isn't only about attacks.
Then what is it about? Making friends? This game is about playing a fun DBZ based game, where people are able to use their favourite DBZ characters in an all out fight to the death.

They're fixing Renzoku for 1.3 to make it travel in a straight line which will greatly help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom