Vegeta SSJ2 before Majin?

Discord Member
Best answers
Krillin falls in the same Category as Trunks. There is just nothing else to give him. So for balance sake it was kinda necesary to give him that. And yes his thing is a power up.

As for Vegetas suicide. Nah. Its pointless in a game where you respawn a few seconds after death. Thats either an OP ability or a totally useless one.

In the show it had its merit, since Vegeta was dead and done with once he used it. No respawns and such, but the game is a tad different.
but what about the majin idea in my post?

and the move wont necessarily b OP. it tkaes a long time to cast and with how big hte maps are nowadays .... it might b a good way to balance vegeta to b on par with some of the ppl with more transformations and a ridiculous amount of moves & some ppl dont like dying.

maybe make Majin a one time thing. u keep it until u use ur Final explosion (through out death n stuff) but then u don't have majin anymore available, or perhaps u have to re get the required XP for it.

Last edited:
Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Sorry but that doesn't sound like a clever thing to do. First, in order to give Vegeta that move you first need to give him Majin, which already means balancing him against Goku SSJ3. 2nd, a mass AOE attack can not be good for this game especially if it kills you as well, I don't see the point (apart from the obvious respawn->repeat after). 3rd, this game does not have XP lol and if you are implying that the player should lose PL when using Final Xplosion that makes it even more redundant as apart from killing you, it also makes you weaker therefore WHY would you use it? Ever?.

However, I am still FOR putting Majin Vegeta in ESF:F as it could close the gap between Goku SSJ3 and Vegeta SSJ2 by acting like half a transformation at least. It makes sense because supposedly Babidi can remotely take control of people.
"Suddenly, Vegeta begins acting strangely, screaming that something invisible is attacking him. Supreme Kai informs the others that Babidi is trying to take over Vegeta's mind, and they encourage him to fight back: but it is too late. Vegeta is overwhelmed by Babidi, and is transformed into a much more powerful stage, Majin Vegeta."
He doesn't have to gain Final Xplosion as it is a bit redundant, but he should get the paralyzing rings instead of Ki Blasts or something. And these should only be able to pin you to the environment for a short time just like using Throw towards a wall and not just stun you in mid-air.
As it stands, Goku and Frieza seem to be the most powerful characters in ESF:F with 3/4 transformations on top of base. Vegeta is supposed to be the 2nd strongest Sayian right? Throw him a cookie :). Or a can of spinach^^

Last edited:
Discord Member
Best answers
am just saying try it some how. u don't have to do it with the affects right? how big does it look compare to the whole map. i hear they are really big now right ?

(the final explosion)

and agree i think it would b cool to have majin transformation. what if majin was a second transformation and vegeta ssj2 was the next step up from it. and for first transformation for it is a final explosion that turns to dust!!@!@!

i honestly thing vegeta was stronger than. to have died to save people could've boosted up more. he was a lot more stronger i think (definitely more tanky) and definitely faster. i remember goku saying he could've finished majin buu if he was fat buu. and Majin SSJ2 Vegeta couldn't do anything to EVEN fat buu. vegeta took kid buu on for quite a long time in the end not as majin ssj2 but as ssj1 halo form.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom