Vegeta Ring Attack

Best answers
***Just right click where the pictures are and go, Properties, get the url address and copy paste it into your browser***

Ok, i was saying about this on irc the other day so i thought i'd post it.
Vegeta has a move when he is majin where he fires of a small ring that traps goku to the wall, pictures here :

Now ol Vegeta dont have solar flare, but im sure this could work pretty well heheh.
The Rings could fire off and push the opponent to the wall (like how melee does) but keep them pinned there.
Maybe it could only be once a life move or massive ki cost for your opponent to be pinned against the wall for about 7 secs.

*sorry i put this in the wrong topic >_<*

Best answers
sounds like a cool idea, and then he can fly up to them once they are pinned and *****-slap them just like he did goku lol

Mog

Best answers
sounds like a great idea. :yes:
i think he should get it when he reaches majin or ssj2 or whatever form he gets... he was majin in those episodes wasnt he?

Best answers
Im guessing that trunks can do that move too since gotenks uses a modified form of it, as well as vegeto(that lance) and gojeta

Anyone have any idea what its called?

Best answers
the one gotenks used is made up but it was called Galictic Donut i believe :rolleyes:

Best answers
Yeah, it was made up, but Vegeta was the first in the series to use an attack that had solid energy, well, other than like destructo disc and prob some others im forgetting, lol, but since Vegeta had that ring attack, he likely taught it to Trunks and Trunks modified it while fused with Goten

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This belongs in Suggestions

*MOVED*

Btw, I kinda like this idea :)

Best answers
Yes Vegeta and lil Trunks both knew the ring attack, and with the help of Goten it became known as "The Galactic Donut". What I think is it should work a lot like "Frieza's Ball" which should also be implemented in later versions. It basically paralyzes players for a certain amount of time. While they are paralyzed they can struggle with the attack to make it break sooner. Higher PL the faster it breaks loose.

Best answers
It's been suggested before, but that's not to say I don't like it. The only thing I would change is the "once per life" thing. I mean...why? Buu's body part attack probably won't, after all. Just make it so that it drains a fair amount of ki.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe they should just give the move to Trunks because he doesn't have many anyways.

Best answers
Future Trunks couldnt do it. Chibi Trunks could.

Best answers
i thought the move Gotenks did was the Cosmic Halo... hmmm
But anyway i've seen Terlis do a similar move in one of the Tree of Might movie, where he chucked a big ring that homes in on Goku. I'd suggest giving it to Vegeta as a move before he reaches SSJ, since all he has is the Gallit Gun in normal form, and 2 moves in SSJ form, so putting it in normal form would even out the moves better, in my opinion anyway.

Best answers
He's getting the renzoku (sp?) attack, though, so that should sort it out. I'd give it to him for his "Majin" transformation, if he will have one. Otherwise, it could be an ssj2 move.

Best answers
What's so special about Majin?
Ofcourse the attack should be added to SSJ2, he got help from the Majin to increase his power to reach SSJ2.

Best answers
no, he was already ssj2 cuz he did it easily, majin just made him more powerful and more resiliant

Terlis does an attack that shoots out a ring and anything thats on the inside of the ring (grows as it moves out), as in goes through the center, is destroyed, kinda like a destructo disc, but if you made it into a spinning hollow cylinder. Awesome attack

Best answers
Yea, it would be funny if u pin someone down the charge like a ff and there like 'UH OH' then boom, but I guess they would be free before ff charges, unless there a noob with a low pl, if that gets added then noob servers here I come.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this idea very much! It should be an attack that vegeta can use in every form since he allready learned the attack before going majin. It should drain a fair amount of energy or it would be spammed.

Best answers
Should the attack turn into a "free-yourself" struggle if it hits someone? Can you make it cumulatively harder for the victim by hitting them repeatedly with the attack while they're still struggling?

I see two main ways this could work:

1) It's a chargable attack and the length of charge simply determines the strength of the struggle. It can be used on anyone at any time.

2) It is not a chargable attack. It fires like a ki ball but costs considerably more. For each hit made with it on someone already caught, their struggle gets a certain amount harder. To balance it and keep it true at least to Vegeta's attack, I'd probably have it only useable on someone stunned from melee.

I should think you would also want something to ensure that no one is trapped in ki forever (i.e. the struggle exhausts them but they aren't killed). You'd need some kind of time limit for how long the bonds would last (maybe they explode on expiration?). You could just remove the attacks if the attacker dies, but this would still allow skilled, malicious players to leave newbies, etc. trapped.

Best answers
I like this I dea alot but I think there should be a the ps bar so u know when u will be free like stated by HI_There. the concept is awesome though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom