Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who da heck is he?

• Huh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Is vegeta really important like the other Dbz chars, or is he just taking up space? In my opinion Vegeta isnt really a big help in any of the sagas such as the frieza, cell, buu saga...But i do admit hes pretty kool but not really benifical to others...What do u think is vegeta a big help in Dbz?

Respond freely i really dunt care, juss interested in what ppl think of him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He supplies the oh-so-needed kickass in the series. Otherwise we'd just have Goku running around naked asking for food, or whatever the hell.

Best answers
lol not funny vegeta rules he kickz ass it would be boring without him!

Best answers
I think you should post this in the off-topic section. whatever, vegeta is the most anoying character. He only fighting for hes pride and to become the most powerful. He is the contrary of helpful.

Best answers
Hes not really THAT powerful...he got his ass wupped from every enemy including goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's think about it this way, without Vegeta there would be no Trunks, without Trunks, half of them would probably be dead.

Without Vegeta Gohan and Krillin would be dead from "Time Freeze!"

Without Vegeta, the series would have never begun.

And let's not forget the big one, without Vegeta, Goku would have never needed to learn Spirit Bomb, basically ensuring, his death in every major fight afterwards.

Best answers
Not to mention that if Vegeta hadn't launched his Big Bang Attak at Cell during his power struggle with Ssj2Gohan, GG Gohan. Or the Kick-ass Vegetto would never be created.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Vegeta never came to Earth/never existed, the Earthlings would have lived in complete ignorance of the universe, and then Freeza would have found all the dragonballs, become immortal, and ruled the universe.

It isn't like he MEANT to do that, but I guess it was useful. Also he stalls enemies. I mean, he loses every time, but he BUYS time, whether he means to or not.

Best answers
pretty much every one of Vegeta's grand entrances is right after saving someone's life

Best answers
What and miss out on his patented Vegeta Style Freak-Outs? Not likely. I agree with G-Man, without Vegeta, the show would have no BALLS. It needs BALLS.

Best answers
actually vegeta did not know about the dragon balls...he heard piccolo talking in raddiz ear thing that they could wish goku back and that is how freeza and all them other ppl found out...

Best answers
vegeta played a big role in all sagas especialy the majin saga and saiyan saga

Best answers
Vegeta is a bad ass mofo. There is no getting around it fellas! Who the hell can pull off a bright pink shirt with "Bad Dude" written on it? Come on man... you don't mess with something like that

-DS

Best answers
Vegeta is the "Bad Guy of Good Guys" as they say it.
Characters like Vegeta keeps animes alike lively. Also Kama is right, without Vegeta, the timeline of DBZ would of been completely different.

Lets say they do beat Radditz and Vegeta and Nappa never comes. Goku gets wished back a year later with no training, and even so, he'd prolly stay at the power level of what he would have during the Vegeta arrival series. They would all live happily ever after.

From there the whole Z team, excluding the non-existant Vegeta, would A) Die to Garlic JR. when he arrives due to the lack of training cuz there was no need for it. B) Android DR Gero(pardon spelling). C) Imperfect Cell. D) Buu, or E) Freeza, after he has taken over Namek, becomes immortal, takes over universe and finnally finds Earth, then kills every1.. lol

Anyways it could go to a lot of endings to where the good guys has lost due to Vegeta never have existed/arrived.

Best answers
Originally posted by Wargeta
not to mention his "one of a kind" one liners.
gohan has the bes one liner in all DBZ:
"I said you smell like toenails!"

anway, vegeta is definatley needed, specially in the buu saga, or else none of the dumbasses on the show would have thought about the stuff i was almost screaming at them when i watched it. Jesus how can they be so thick as to not notice the F***ng dragon standing right beside them! Anway, vegeta noticed and so the unverse was saved. Not to mention that if vegeta hadnt killed everyone (well, if vegeta hadnt brought nappa to earth) goku would never have had to go to namek and he would never have become a ssj etc...

Best answers
alternate story without vegeta

without vegeta, no one would have heard of db and frieza wouldnt be immortal. and then piccolo would have ruled the earth because goku wouldnt have trained further and piccolo wanted to conquer earth, gohan would still be a wimp with a pl of 1 - 500000, krillin would still be a bald spanish pimp, there would be no trunks, hmm goten, could be, could not be, boo wouldnt be because they wouldnt have enough energy to free him, but cell would be perfect, and goku would say as he sees him " what the heck! " because cell would be 1000x times no 50000x times faster and powerful.

cell would squeeze him with his mind. just with one look. but cell would have to stay on earth. he doesnt have the ability to live in space from frieza. but frieza would see him because of their monster big plasma screen scouter, and frieza just makes a deathball and destroys earth with cell before he kills him. but cell feels the deathball and send it back with a kamehameha. and then frieza dies on his planet. cell renames earth to wasteland because that name fits better now. on earth there is only one guy left. cell. and because there is no one left, he is tired. but because he has piccolos ability to make a doulbe of him he will train to be the strongest, that he already is. by the he killed babidi and the other guy so no boo. but cell is so dumb that he frees boo . but boo thinks "boo likes green guy" "boo helps green guy to go to other worlds" and they travel to everywhere. sometime they come to a planet called namek and cell says that he protects them if they give him the dragonballs. and since then he is immortal (now he can survive in space), much faster than light, and the last wish was for repopulating earth because he is bored.

Best answers
Vegeta reflects an inner struggle of emotions and evil vs good that resides in all of us. His characters portrays that although someone may be bad to start with, they can change their ways. Although - not totally.

Best answers
Originally posted by SekCboii
Hes not really THAT powerful...he got his ass wupped from every enemy including goku
vegeta whoopde goku in buu series goku needs to be ssj3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom