Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Xsl>|<
I think you need a good melee whooping, you seem to talk all this **** about a character who is more liked that any other, and you say it makes the show worse. Just dont watch the fricking show then. Goku was not toying with him at SSJ2, vegeta had more power at the time because of the Majin upgrade, Even if goku tryed going SSJ3 , Vegeta could have stopped him before he started, he had way too much power for Goku, you can tell he was struggling. I don't see where your going with that conversation pal, but hey its your opinion, but still just for saying that im gonna fight you in esf, and to make it worse, Ill play as "Vegeta"

He's not really talking ****, in order to do that, you need to be lying, or just making things up. It's all true, even though he is my favorite character on the series and without him, i would never have become a real fan of the show. Goku wasn't Toying with him, he was fighting his hardest in SSJ2, he had the power to go SSJ3 but he didn't want to make vegeta feel bad. Had he gone SSJ3, he would have easily beaten him. Plus, vegeta does have honor, and im sure if goku started going SSJ3 he would let him, even if he didnt want to, That amount of power would have been enough to subdue vegeta while he was transforming. he also did cheat to go SSJ2, But that's what i like about him, he'll do anything to get the power he wants and deserves. He trains, by far, the hardest out of anyone in the show and who doesnt love when he gets pissed off becuase goku wants him to do something girly, like a fusion dance. Vegeta rocks, period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom