Vegeta needs more useful attacks

Best answers
hmmm y not making his razenco like to "ki torpedos" make them fly then stop and get them back but make them cotroleble like when vagita fought cell and he sent tons of ki balls abov him then stoped them and smashed cell in the middle...

that can just be a rockin IDA

Best answers
Tetsudah... Vegeta dosent only use that on Buu...
He also uses in it the Sayan saga... Or im pretty sure he does.
But i cant remember the name of it...
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~md72/Majin_Vegeta-manga.jpg
But i have used it in a DBZ RPG for Nintendo..
Think it was called Syogekina... or something...
But in the game it was a invisible beam/force/attack.

and Bakahatsuha is Nappas attack
He uses it to destroy the city.
though i read that Vegeta used it to..
http://phatbowling.com/theearthdome/Attacks
------>>>

But editing his Renzuko would be a good idea...
Cause its not just fast fired ki blasts... its a move...
But how to make it different... yea... the way he used it
against Cell... Maybe... could be...
But His "Noname" attack is pretty good and no one
els uses it... So would make him more special :)

Best answers
no d00d you got them backwards. If you are going by an rpg you have on nenteindo then its worse than i thought. Bakahatsuha is the blast, Syogekina is the explosion. This is as popular as the beam, ball argument. But this i am totally, completly certain on.

Best answers
Vegeta actually has a LOT of "no name" attacks... Look at the Namek saga. He used tons of attacks which were different, but weren't given any names.

Best answers
the reason for this, is ki is as moldable as clay. You can make ki do anything you want... Its just about how you channel it.

But he should defenatly get Bakahatsuha...

Best answers
In the link i posted, it sais that Bakuhatsuha destroys the
sorounding area... and that makes me think
of that attack nappa used.

-After a search-
After what i can see... Bakuhatsuha is both nappas
area destroying attack(where he thrust his finger upwards)
AND the attack where vegeta spreads his index and pointer,
and brings them together when fired.

know i think of it... When nappa does it,
it has some resemblans to vegetas.
http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/immagini/psg/attacchi/preview_bakuhatsuha.jpg
But maybe its the same but they used it differently..

Best answers
Actually, Nappa used the original (raises two fingers and energy shoots up out of the ground), Vegeta used a variant of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noooooooo

/me dives on topic before cuc sees it

but hes got enough attacks as it is he really doesnt need more

Best answers
Not more, just more unique... All Vegeta does is fire blast. That makes him incredibly dull in comparison to everyone else.

Best answers
Thats why im saying the zensuko should be altered...
instead of making a new attack...
And he does have some attacks... But his Gallic gun
is just stronger than Burning attack and weaker than
a kamehameha...
The zensuko is what made me use him in the old version...

Best answers
yeh Vegeta needs a strategic,balanced and unique move maybe like one person suggested that he uses on cell where he shoots a bunch in the air and then he fires more that would work maybe like this.

right mouse to shoot in the air and all of them miss
left mouse shoots a few and brings the others that were in the air back to the target kinda like a homing thingy.

thats my idea on the attack.

edit-this wouldnt take away his renzoku it would just be another attack.

Best answers
"Heavy Ki attack"

He fires them up, gravity pulls them down, he fires more which collide with the others, and they all blow up around Cell...

That would be difficult to impliment precisely, and I think it bares too much resemblance to Piccolo's scatter shot... Besides, it's still about firing more ki blast which just damage.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe a melee idea.
current melee: swoop to him and do prepunsh.
idea: he load's a kiblast in his hands and uses it to make a super punsh(aura around his fists and do more damage)
only vegeta can do this,when you trow him you're not trowing you're foo but you take you're foo down whit you and when you have inough speed then you let go.
in that way is vegeta more related in the series, vegeta is the best melee caracter alreddy so wy not balance it in game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
noooooooo

/me dives on topic before cuc sees it

but hes got enough attacks as it is he really doesnt need more
If I was going to go for this suggestion--which, really, I'm not, but still--I would have to say to give him that basic stupid "Atomic Blast" move from Budokai 2, but to give it some sort of special property besides damage. Low charge for low damage but blows the enemy away, maybe? I wouldn't mind the ring attack either but it might defeat the purpose.

The atonement thing is just a bad idea :0\

Best answers
you know what?.. give him a special move.. for melee or w/e... you know he always knock some1 into the ground.. or w/e.. fire alot of KI balls (renzuken).. wich actually look like GENERIC BEAMS INSTEAD OF KI BALLS!! and then he does a power full ball into it (BB)... maby that would be a good finishing off move...

Best answers
well i since vegeta gets boring aftera while we need something that is unique for him and is fun to play with im still going with that thing he used on cell i think that would be fun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that first, the renzoku shouldn't be like the normal secondery fire of ki blast since the renzoku was always very accurate. Second, after its fired, the balls should be aimed by the crosshair like beams but you will be able to move while controlling them.
Or, secondery fire should mark a target like in old melee. Then primary fire fires the regular reznoku but the balls follow the target. If there is no target it works like regular renzoku.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom