Vegeta needs more useful attacks

Best answers
hey guys i was just wondering are u guys gonna make at least one of vegetas attacks useful casue i mean after a while they get boring and there alright in battles but goku has those kame torpedos piccalo has those scatter shots. im suggesting maybe Vegetas fast attack should maybe when u right click it after u shoot them they just blow up or something but please maybe in the future make something thats interesting and that requires strategy for vegeta not just going in blasting

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta's big bang and final flash make up for his weaker starting attacks, I believe.

Best answers
Im not sure how strong gallic gun is...
But i think its weaker than the kamehameha...
But his Final flash and big bang are some nasty moves :)

I LOVE THE RENZUKO...
But it could be more usefull.. So far i havent been
able to kill any body with it....
The old renzuko was more usefull cause they moved more
or less in a strait line... But these flie out to the sides...
(i know why it does... in the old version the fast blasts
was more or less just accurate as the slower one).

But i know what you want Nagaking...
Something like the moves Vegeta used against cell :)
But maybe make it abit more like the series...
When Vegeta used it, he really fired that baby up...
He dident just fire a couple blasts...

Best answers
1. Final Flash is the strongest beam in the Game
2. His Big Bang is the 3 strongest ball attack in the game, only better is SB and DB, but Big Bang is also the fastest attack in the game, so i would say it make it up.
BTW Gallic Gun is the 4 strongest beam attack the only better is - Kamehameha, Final Flash, SBC

Best answers
Flash though takes forever to power up and a hella lotta ki, Kame gives more bang for its buck.

I agree that vegeta could use a more interesting/unique gimmick to make him a little more fun to play as. Im not sure what that could be though

Best answers
So your saying lets make the strongest attack in the game faster to use and by the sound of it use less KI. Well im going to try and be nice but no promises.

First off in the show it took him a hell of a lot of time to charge up the FF and it basically used all his energy as well. Now I dont see why you want to change the FF from the show to the way you want it in the game. You need to think of balance and the way it is now is balanced. So maybe you should learn WHEN to use the FF and BB instead of complaining about them.

Best answers
no i dont want any of his attacks changed im just sayng maybe make him more strategic instead of just all out fighting maybe make his Renzoku affter he shoots it if u click both mouse bottons they blow up where they are just to make him more strategy wise and more interesting

Best answers
I dont neither want his FF and BB to change,
and they are all great... as you said Gaara...
FF is the strongets, BB is fast moving and powerfull :)

But his renzuko isent that usefull...
But it the attack no one els have a copy off...
But its not that usefull unless the target is far away,
or in the way when the blasts fly out to the sides...

Best answers
vegeta is very powerful wen in ssj form
but the thing is it takes ages to get a high enuf pl to transform
i got sick of playing him pretty quik
there was nothing to catch me (as in moves in non ssj form)

i dont like the kiblast (kiblot, or whateva its called)
the secondary shoot should b like the others
just my thought...

Best answers
gibtafeno said:
First off in the show it took him a hell of a lot of time to charge up the FF and it basically used all his energy as well. Now I dont see why you want to change the FF from the show to the way you want it in the game.
the one from the show was also a little (ALOT) bigger :D

Best answers
Yeah I know that is was bigger if they made it bigger in the game you could basically kill everyone including yourself in the game with 1 FF its bad enough it takes out 3 or 4 now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Vegeta's big bang and final flash make up for his weaker starting attacks, I believe.
Just as you're about to go ssj, *map change* lol that gets annoying. but this one server, you can get ki fast as crap. i mean i got ssj vegeta in 15 mins of playing. any clues to as how he did that?

Best answers
The question isn't about his current attacks being different (charge time, strength, ki, whatever), it's about the fact that Vegeta is so BORING!!! All he's got goin for him is the attitude. Vegeta is just so... BORING. And he seems to take AGES to transform. I know Krillins which transform faster.

Best answers
He needs somethin a little more unique...the ring attack maybe..maybe a better rezoku...hummzzz i cant think of anything vegeta had that was really unique in the show though....he was all anger/attitude

Best answers
About the only thing he had was the aura explosion around himself... And the ring attack wasn't really anything to hoot and holler about.

Best answers
OOHHh THE BAKAHUSTA THINGY....Explosion thing Cuc is nuts about. Its been suggestted millions of times...i dunno how it would work....but it could be an idea to give him some pizazz

Best answers
Depends on how it was implimented...im sure it could be balanced...the team is good at stuff like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sayians Fury would be cool (attack that killed himself vs Buu) but i also understand he was Majin when that happened, speaking of which, what happened to that majin vegeta model after they posted on the site after they posted the new gohan model

Best answers
Cheeto101 said:
OOHHh THE BAKAHUSTA THINGY....Explosion thing Cuc is nuts about. Its been suggestted millions of times...i dunno how it would work....but it could be an idea to give him some pizazz

-_- why oh why do people do that. Bakahatsuha is the blast he used on buu just before final atonement. Where he powered up and pointed his index, middle, and thumb at him and shot out a massive blast.

That would be a very good attack for him. They should defenatly consider that one. I know he only used it in majin form, BUT they can make an exception. This would give vegeta that special something. I play with him anyway though. Im a speed guy, so his speed passifies me until he transforms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom