Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Neither, a new slot

Votes: 41 41.8%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ESF-World said:
Brolly will replace Vegeta - It will be out soon - When it's done you will get it on ESF-World :)
Sorry to put all you guys down but as you can see its going to replace Vegeta :p.

Best answers
i cant click the Quote for some reason...its greyed out...but i'd jus like to thank Karma and GG for the great effort into making the Broli model...im sure by the time its finished, i will gladly use this model every time i play ESF...and maybe later...you guys could make a third transformation for Broli...into Bio Broli...=p

EDIT: Woops!! i meant *Kama* ...sowwie about that =p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
RageWithin said:
i cant click the Quote for some reason...its greyed out...but i'd jus like to thank Karma and GG for the great effort into making the Broli model...im sure by the time its finished, i will gladly use this model every time i play ESF
Agreed :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God, what does it matter, just get someone to assign it to both vegeta and cell. Its not like its a long thing.

Best answers
The_Forgotten said:
Sorry to put all you guys down but as you can see its going to replace Vegeta :p.
bleh so the poll is useless , well its too bad since a new slot would be pretty cool , even tough the esf team said there wont be any movie chars , broli deserves it :( :no: :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
God, what does it matter, just get someone to assign it to both vegeta and cell. Its not like its a long thing.
Perhaps you should take a look at our Brolli. His proportions are not anywhere close. He is completely custom animated by GG, with about 2 animations done by Darktooth, special thanks there.

It's not so simple as just assigning a skeleton, it's much more complex. If you want to try after release go ahead, but the model will be so deformed making it fit the skeleton it wont be worth even playing with.

Best answers
Can't wait for that Broli model...he doesnt have a Perfect Transformation limit does he? if he does...well...that kinda stinks lol....but yea i'd still use em! great job GG and Kama! W00T4G3!

Best answers
But then Vegeta and Broli can't face each other like in the movies... :\
Broli existing alongside Cell just doesn't work - they're two different time frames. In Movie 06, Vegeta took a beating from Broli, along with all the other saiyans. It wouldn't be right to see Broli and Cell duking it out; I'd rather see Vegeta vs. Brolly. I'm not considering this from a technical game play point of view, but a true-to-DBZ (to a point) point of view.

Best answers
Shao said:
But then Vegeta and Broli can't face each other like in the movies... :\
Broli existing alongside Cell just doesn't work - they're two different time frames. In Movie 06, Vegeta took a beating from Broli, along with all the other saiyans. It wouldn't be right to see Broli and Cell duking it out; I'd rather see Vegeta vs. Brolly. I'm not considering this from a technical game play point of view, but a true-to-DBZ (to a point) point of view.
This was exactly what I was gonna say.....Id much rather see broly fighting vegeta then cell fighting broly. So Id say replaced cell.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'd rather a new slot myself but out of the two he should replace cell, and Broli beat up Vegeta in film 8, and since when has ESF had a set timeline? or for that matter, since when have the films ever fit into the timeline? :p

Best answers
Brolli Should Have His Owne Slot Cause Esf Needs More Villins Anyway But i will respect the esf teams desition on what to do un anycase he should replace Cell Since (i thnk ppl wll agree with me on this) i love to see that look of fear in vegeta's eye's when he figures out that he cant win and that he Blows Poo:eek:

Best answers
I don't understand why people are suggesting that Brolli have his own slot. The ESF team has made it clear on various occasions that movie characters WILL NOT be incorporated into ESF... unless this is an exception?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is it possible to take out others? it seems like its a dilemma between Vegeta and Cell, couldnt you take out someone like Krillen or... Piccolo?

Best answers
O_O

Let me get this straight. You want to remove some of the classic heros from Earth's Special Forces to make room for a movie character, Brolli? I can understand that many of you want him to have his own slot since he left quite the mark in the DBZ universe. I also strongly believe that, as a third party model, he should replace Cell. But why the removal of some heros? Some people may underestimate Krillin and Piccolo because they aren't saiyans and I don't think that's fair at all. They deserve their own shot at the spotlight, so if Brolli isn't getting to replace someone nor his own slot I don't think it should be to the point where others are removed. That's just unfair.
Also, as I pointed earlier with Vegeta:

But then Vegeta and Broli can't face each other like in the movies...
In Movie 06, Vegeta took a beating from Broli, along with all the other saiyans.
Piccolo is part of that; he took a Brolli bashing as well. If it weren't for him there to assist by giving energy, Goku would not have been able to defeat Brolli.
Also, my point is if someone like Piccolo is taken out, he can't fight Broli like in the movies.

Please do not consider the removal of other characters. Have sympathy!!

dor

Best answers
esf team plz make new slot for him plzzzzzzzz...

Best answers
You.......... Cant....... Have .......... EVERYTHING

In theory it would work best to add a new characters slot, but is obviously alot of work if its even possible. Secondly, although this is a model/skin made by 2/3 esf team members, from what I gather its technically a "community" model. Therfore the ESF team as a whole having nothing to do with it.

A new character slot is Out of the Question and the issue between Cell and Vegeta is simply resolved by the fact vegeta has a complete spirte set to himself and the fact the rigging and anims are already complete.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New slot, as both Cell and Vegeta are fundamental characters, I wish the team would just drop the 'no movie content rule'.

But seeing as it'll be a cold day in HFIL before that ever happens, i'd say Vegeta. Vegeta's attacks suit Broly (Dub spelling) a lot better, his Broly Blast (Dub name) is very similar to Big Bang Attack, and he can descend.

[EDIT:
In Movie 06, Vegeta took a beating from Broli, along with all the other saiyans.
Movie 08 - Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan]

🌠 Staff
Best answers
Oh ya, one thing i wanted to mention was that Brolli still existed during cells time <_<, so he could have fought cell as well. Seeing as how Goten/chibi Trunks fought him in movie 10 =/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fight never happened, so theres no point in "what ifs".
Im sure someone will convert him to cell one day. When that day comes, i will climb a mountain and scream at the top of my lungs "Broly shall kick Vegeta's ass once again!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom