• Cell

Votes: 37 37.8%
  • Vegeta

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Neither, a new slot

Votes: 41 41.8%

• Total voters
Best answers
yea...i think that broli should replace cell cause broli is like 30x cooler then cell...i jus wish that there was a model of a super sayian broli that was like HUGE cause of what he looks like in the anime/new budokai game coming out..

Best answers
plese let it be cell it will be nise to steal have vegeta.

Best answers
cell and vegeta are chars which are important in dbz so i think brolly should have an own slot IF they do it
cell = important because he's 1 of the strongest enemies and vegeta is too important because he's in dbz from beginning to the end... but why shouldn't brolly have own slot? i mean think about it, everyone should be happy and nobody should be bothered because there's only 1 char from movies right? there are people who like vegeta and/or cell too much to change and if brolly has own slot nobody has a problem with it because you don't HAVE to use him... i'm playing with vegeta in esf but i think cell should stay too..... what's the problem IF brolly has own slot? i wanna know that

Best answers
BE GONE CELL

anyway i think this might be a noobish question but...

Broli (never saw them dang movies)will start out SS right? or am i daft?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I think he should have his own slot as he is the coolest bad guy in all of DBZ and I would love to kick the crap out of the other baddies using him :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer a new slot! its much better i think! there U can do the attacks of brolly and it´ll be better for cell or vegeta fans! anyway... i´d like to have him in a new slot... thats ipmortant!

Best answers
ahhh that is an awsome broli model GG and Kama...cant wait til it comes out!! im gonna enjoy plowing goku's head into a wall and zapping him with that one awsome move he does...the one where he has his sheild up but then it like shrinks into his hand into a little ball and he tosses it at Gohan and when Gohan shoots his kamehameha wave at it it explodes into a HUGE ASS BALL of energy...yes...that will be fun....and the jap broli has the greatest evil laugh in the universe!!!

P.S., Srry for the Huge Post =p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hm, Id say making a new slot but I dont think anyone here wants to wait till 1.4...Make it replace Cell!\0/!
EDIT:Wait a sec, ddint GodG already make the animations for Vegeta?So isnt it a bit too late?...

Best answers
i would say a new slot,altough he hasn't really mutch attacks.

Best answers
i think it should have a new slot , altough the esf team said that esf wont have any movie characters , i belive broli is the coolest villian and he deserves to be in esf The legendary super saiyan or something , anyway i was wondering , what does a new slot mean ?

ZuL

Best answers
That it doesn't replace anybody = A new character.

And... umm... I dunno. At the same time as I want the team to stick to "the real deal", I also think Broly deserves a place :/

Best answers
how does that work a new slot? i still dont understand :confused: :cry:
what happens if there's a new slot and u pick broli what will the other players in the server see ?

Best answers
look...what they mean by a new slot is a whole new character..and he doesnt have to replace anyone...so u kno how u can see Goku and the other guys....instead of having to replace anyone with the broli model, ppl want the esf team to make a whole new character slot...which i can understand would be alot of effort, cause then they have to make new animations for attacks, think of attacks for him, decide what his power level would be...etc., etc...so instead there goin to replace vegeta for broli, since they wont have to change as much to make him...understand now? (correct me if im wrong plz)

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
They will see Broli because if he had his own slot it would mean he would be in the installer for the game so everyone would have him :D

EDIT: Great, by the time I posted this RageWithin beat me by a minute :p

Best answers
lol...gotta type quick =p

but yea when is the new broli model comin out? will it be for esf 1.2.1 or is it for the newer one?

Best answers
It would definatly have to be Cell. I'm not sure why this is debatable. Vegeta is one of the main charecters in DBZ. It's like making a game called Sonic and Knuckles and then not incorporating Knuckles in it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RageWithin said:
but yea when is the new broli model comin out? will it be for esf 1.2.1 or is it for the newer one?
We're working on getting it out to you guys asap, it will be out long before 1.3, so don't worry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why did he chose to replace veggy? simple. Vegeta has is own single sprites for all his attacks par generic beam and ki blasts, which means he can change them all he wants, as cell, he couldnt change kame, FD, ect. you'll have to settle with the aura colour of white/yellow too. veggy for me as its practical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom