USSJ trunks reskin

Best answers
here is a reskin i did of fatmanterror's USSJ trunks, i wont release without his permission though :/, this is my first reskin ever, so what do you guys think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The skin looks ok it looks nice but that model is definately out of porportion and short but you want crits on skin..THe face looks like a baby kid's face nothing like TRunks..

Best answers
i love it man very ba hope ur able to release it u should do the normal ssj reskin to cause thats really good

Best answers
yea the model itself is pretty old and outdated, i was bored though and thought the colors on that skin were too plain, so i wanted to go for a more aggressive look :devgrin:

Best answers
Hehe, looks good, but the face looks really swollen, like he ate something he is allergic to lol..

Best answers
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the muscles on the arms and legs jyst look drawn on in a random fashion, theres no muscles on the body anything like those,

Best answers
No offense but he looks like a female trunks. :S

Best answers
sorry to say, looks like a quick job. plus the model isnt all too nice.

i think you pretty much need to make the face look less pudgy, fix up the frontside of trunks. the backside looks very good, i would use it for ingame. : D

Best answers
i said a long time ago that i dont want people messin with my models, for the simple fact that those are over a year old, and what happened to the legs?

Best answers
face looks like a little child's and the rest looks.....ms paint like ^_^

Best answers
i don't like the face and the pants it looks like he has crapped in his pants

Best answers
legs are like that because i wanted a pic of him standing still so i did a pic of him while he is walking :/ plus pic is kinda bad quality, and its my first skin ever :rolleyes: anyways ive given up on it because i got another thing to take up into, so if a mod wants to close this be my guest :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom