ussj like the the books?

What should ussj be, if it were like the books??

• Much stronger/slower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • strong melee atacks

• dont know

• lame idea

• stringer/faster

• else

• Total voters
Best answers
USSJ is not gonna be any

it is just gonna be the name so it fits in with the series

USSJ trunks and SSJ2 gohan if they both have say 5mil pl will both get 10mil pl and will have the same speed.

THERE WILL BE NO DIFFERENCE, its just so it ties in with the show

otherwise gameplay would be crap, USSJ would be almost a pointless trnas if u were fighting an SSJ2!!!

Best answers
I care cause i would like this game to be able to coinside with the show. I might make a movie so I would want it to make sense.

Best answers
whats the point of goin ussj if ssjs can swoop circles around you...this game isnt about how strong each hit is its about speed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say screw it, wheather if Trunks did or did not acheive SSJ2, i still say just give him SSJ2, if ppl wanted esf to be like the show, then theres quite a bit that would have to be changed in esf, mainly in trunks. doing this will be less of a hassle anyways.

I know this is still based off the series but its still a game, it doesnt have to really make sense. if they do give him SSJ2, everyones gonna complain? why? because he didnt really do it? who really cares.

Best answers
Please do not make USSJ slower then SSJ. There would be no point other then to beam spam and we know how good trunks is at that :rolleyes:. Think before you post please.

whats the point of goin ussj if ssjs can swoop circles around you...this game isnt about how strong each hit is its about speed
USSJ is not gonna be any

it is just gonna be the name so it fits in with the series

USSJ trunks and SSJ2 gohan if they both have say 5mil pl will both get 10mil pl and will have the same speed.

THERE WILL BE NO DIFFERENCE, its just so it ties in with the show

otherwise gameplay would be crap, USSJ would be almost a pointless trnas if u were fighting an SSJ2!!!
Both outstanding posts.

Best answers
trunks defintly acheived ssj2 in free the future i have just watched it

his hairs streaked up and he has no bulging muscles

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His hair stands up, just like every other time he goes SSJ. Because that's what happens. Have you seen the show? His relaxed hair always goes up, and he is muscley.

He has no lightning, which is the most important factor.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alea dude seriously calm down...

I voted for option #3 because I really dunno x.X

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well he is faster in that form for a normal ssj but way to slow for a assj.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alea isnt a dude o_O. She is also right about trunks. He was never able to trans up to ssj2.

Ussj is meant to be stronger than ssj, but slower than ssj. Thats how it should be in esf. Theres no reason to completely alter the way akira toriyama designed it. I voted for option 1.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know Alea isn't a dude, that is my most used word..
Anyway's Trunks never gained SSJ2 End of story

Best answers
Dont forget that cell almost killed Trunks again, been a while since i watched the series, but wouldnt that power him up more? (not saying ssj2 but just a bunch more powerful)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is true, but who cares? Its about what ussj should be like in esf.

nZ

Best answers
Barney's Soul said:
You all seem to think USSJ is slower than SSJ if you can remember Vegeta was SSJ when he fought cell just before Trunks did and cell could dodge is moves , then trunks turned USSJ , and cell also powered up meaning he would become faster ? yes it does , and cell still had difficulty dodging trunk's punches which is where he he had to block his moves instead of dodge .

SO really i dont see any reason why you shouldnt make USSJ faster than SSJ not tht much faster but faster in ESF.

Best answers
yup.. USSJ should be a bit faster than SSJ and SSJ 2 a lot faster than SSJ...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well when Goku, Vegeta and Trunks buffed up their muscles, they lost speed, and they knew it. So ussj wouldnt be faster than ssj.
And watch those double posts Vegeta Jr, edit your previous one next time.

Best answers
Imo Trunks USSj in ESF should be much stronger and faster than SSj... But certainly he should be a bit slower than SSj2 ( 5 -10 units slower maybe less?) and have the same PL. It would fit the show(less but who cares :p) and be more balanced in game..

nZ

Best answers
Well according to what ive heard and seen , everytime dbz characters increased their PL their speed increased too , which means they should be faster , but the increase of speed depends on their weight or size of muscles in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom