ussj like the the books?

What should ussj be, if it were like the books??

• Much stronger/slower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • strong melee atacks

• dont know

• lame idea

• stringer/faster

• else

• Total voters
whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
speed to strength

ssj- 1 : 1
ussj- 1.25 : 2
ussj2- 1 : 2.5
ssj2- 2.5 : 2.5

nZ

Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
speed to strength

ssj- 1 : 1
ussj- 1.25 : 2
ussj2- 1 : 2.5
ssj2- 2.5 : 2.5
That looks correct :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, you guys must not have seen the episodes where Goku and Trunks said that ussj was alot slower. Theyre muscle mass is greater, so they would loose speed. Why cant you guys get that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no that was my suggeston for esf, kind of..., coz ill doubt theyll make trunks get slower as his transes go further on. dont you?

nZ

Best answers
I've seen every bit of dbz , and when goku goes USSJ in the time chamber he doesn't say he has gone slower , he says his bulky muscles make it hard to move , which doesnt exactly mean he has gone slower , its means he's not as fast as he should be with his power up , because like i said before every power up makes you faster anyway . and Trunks well he's a bit of a dumb ass anyway he wouldnt know the difference.. :p

But still sticking to the topic I dont think USSJ should be slower than SSJ in ESF

Best answers
I think that ussj should be inserted but make it slower in some sort, like disabling swooping for ussj form, which will make it of course useless as we all know without swooping u cant hit at all... but since it wasnt used in dbz at all it only deserves to be just an item of realism in esf as well, my thought is add a weapon/attack in ssj form to goku and the other sayans called "ussj" which just triples their energy in like 5 seconds (it would be silly to make the whole "tarnsform" sequence for that too altough it took them time in the show) , but making them slow as hell, or unable to swoop or something, I am sure some tests will figure what solution is best, but at all costs I think it would be a great addition!

Best answers
nZ said:
I've seen every bit of dbz , and when goku goes USSJ in the time chamber he doesn't say he has gone slower , he says his bulky muscles make it hard to move , which doesnt exactly mean he has gone slower , its means he's not as fast as he should be with his power up , because like i said before every power up makes you faster anyway . and Trunks well he's a bit of a dumb ass anyway he wouldnt know the difference.. :p

But still sticking to the topic I dont think USSJ should be slower than SSJ in ESF

Oh Goodness. I just want to flame the hell out of you for that ridiculous post. Anyway watch the "japanese version" of the DVD because FUNI completely ****s up all the dialogue anyway, so in the English version you can't certain ****, (Example: Kamehameha its supposed to be pronounced Ka Meh Ha Meh Ha, and not Ka Maya Maya, or Ka May A May H*insert constipated moaning*A). Anyone who has a logical mind would know USSJ is slower.

This is how the damn speeds would be anyway.
SSJ = x2 of power and speed
Super Saiyan 2nd Grade = 2.5 Power, and 1.5 speed. (Stronger, and a faster then SSJ.)
Super Saiyan 3rd Grade)USSJ( = 3.0 Power, and -1.5 Speed. (Slower then SSJ, but a hell alot more powerful)
Super Saiyan 2 = 3.5 Power, and 3.5 Speed. (Alot more ****ing powerful, and faster)

Best answers
The 1st form of USS isn't slower at all, it's in fact faster then SS (without HBTC) as it was stated multiple times by many people that Vegeta was much faster. Piccolo, A18, and others stated that his speed was either amazing or they could barely keep up with his movements. Just because Cell's 2nd form increased in size doesn't mean he slowed down as well, it's when you greatly increase your muscles from your BASE size beyond their limits is when you lose speed, Cell's 2nd form is base not using any muscle pumping techniques, thus is faster then 1st form.

2nd form USS is slower but much stronger.

In terms of strength
1-SS2
2-SS (HBTC/FP)
3-USS2
4-USS
5-SS

In terms of speed
1-SS2
2-SS (HBTC/FP)
3-USS
4-USS2
5-SS

*Note: it's not clear whether USS2 is slower then SS, as by that time SS speed was unbareably slow vs anything equal to or beyond the Androids, USS2 was stated to slow Trunks down but to the point of being slower then SS is debateable, as it was stated a few times in the ANIME (don't know bout the manga) that some people couldn't keep up with Trunks & Cell's fight.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What in the hell are you people babbling about?

Listen. The only "official" forms there were in DragonBallZ, for the Saiya-jins, were the following.

OFFICIAL: 1.Super Saiya-jin, obtained by Goku, Trunks, Goten, Vegeta, Gohan, Gotenks, Gojita, and Vejito.

Semi-OFFICIAL: "SSJ 1.2" Self-called 'Super Vegeta.' The more highly trained form of Super Saiya-jin. Increased muscle size, along with strength and speed. Also note, Trunks attained this form as well, but never called himself "Super Trunks." This is also the form Goku and Gohan are in, when they exit the Room of Spirit and Time the final time, to fight Cell in at the Cell Games.

NOT OFFICIAL:"SSJ 1.5" (What fans call 'USSJ,' or "Ultra" Super Saiya-jin. This form has increased muscle size, decreased speed (as compared to the 'Super Vegeta' stage, not necessarily SSJ1) The only characters to attain this fan-called form are: Trunks, when he fought Perfect Cell. Goku, BRIEFLY in the Room of Spirit and Time, he NEVER FOUGHT at this form, and in the movies: Brolly, the 'Legendary Super Saiya-jin.'

OFFICIAL: Super Saiya-jin 2, obtained by Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta only. NOT TRUNKS.

OFFICIAL: Super Saiya-jin 3, obtained by Goku and Gotenks only.

For the love of god, make this post a sticky, and close this thread.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Ussj is meant to be stronger than ssj, but slower than ssj. Thats how it should be in esf. Theres no reason to completely alter the way akira toriyama designed it. I voted for option 1.
By your logic buu should get godmode because there isn't a spirit bomb big enough in the game to kill him, Krillin should be the slowest and weakest in the game and have no more then 10 hp, freiza's/krillin's disk does nothing to cell and buu, Cell should only be able to transform when he has absorbed 17 and 18 in game and everyone but buu should quit when goku reaches ssj3 (no point in trying to attack him unless you're buu).

See where I'm going with this? Balance+gameplay comes way before realism.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is just an edit of your post to fix certain mistakes

Listen. The only "official" forms there were in DragonBallZ, for the Saiya-jins, were the following.

1.Super Saiya-jin, obtained by Goku, Trunks, Goten, Vegeta, Gohan, Gotenks, Gojita, and Vejito.

2.Super-saiyajin level 2/ ussj / San dai Super Saiyajin
The more highly trained form of Super Saiya-jin. Increased muscle size, along with strength and speed. people to atain this, vegeta, trunks, (goku in the HBTC)
gohan does not achieve this level goku shows it to him and tells him off its weakness.

3.Super-saiya-jin level3 / ussj2 / somthing??? there is a name
This form has increased muscle size, decreased speed (as compared to the 'Super Vegeta' stage, not necessarily SSJ1) The only characters to attain this fan-called form are: Trunks, when he fought Perfect Cell.

4.Super-saiya-jin level 4/ maxed out ssj / somthing??? there is a name

this is the form that both goku and gohan atain t is not truly a form but more of a maxed out conrtoled version of ssj they eventually realise that this form is not worth the effort to maintain and resort back to there normal form

5.Super Saiya-jin 2, obtained by Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta only. NOT TRUNKS.

6.Super Saiya-jin 3, obtained by Goku and Gotenks only.

nZ

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Oh Goodness. I just want to flame the hell out of you for that ridiculous post. Anyway watch the "japanese version" of the DVD because FUNI completely ****s up all the dialogue anyway, so in the English version you can't certain ****, (Example: Kamehameha its supposed to be pronounced Ka Meh Ha Meh Ha, and not Ka Maya Maya, or Ka May A May H*insert constipated moaning*A). Anyone who has a logical mind would know USSJ is slower.

This is how the damn speeds would be anyway.
SSJ = x2 of power and speed
Super Saiyan 2nd Grade = 2.5 Power, and 1.5 speed. (Stronger, and a faster then SSJ.)
Super Saiyan 3rd Grade)USSJ( = 3.0 Power, and -1.5 Speed. (Slower then SSJ, but a hell alot more powerful)
Super Saiyan 2 = 3.5 Power, and 3.5 Speed. (Alot more ****ing powerful, and faster)
SSJ Shin Carl ... flame me for rediculous post? I do know what I talk about , and i know there is no way USSJ is slower than SSJ level 1 e.g. When goku fights freeza.
And i have also read in many places that USSJ2 (which you never mentioned) is in fact the same speed as super saiyan 2nd grade, im not sure about that one entirely.
And the maxxed out version kingvegeta mentioned which cell also obtained whenn fighting gohan is slower than SSJ tht is the only one i know of that has a slower speed .
But i doubt tht and USSJ2 will be put in ESF. keep it to USSJ faster than SSJ!

Also remember SSJ2 was obtained by gotenks aswell , you cannot skip SSJ2 and go straight to SSJ3 from SSJ although gotenks did not fight in SSJ2 level.

Also note that there is a SSJ third grade , that is what goku and gohan achieve when they come out the HBTC just before they fight cell, that is the fastest form of SSJ 1 then it leads on to SSJ2 which is a big boost in PL even compared to USSJ2

Also also note When cell was fighting trunks he was in USSJ mode while trunks was in USSJ2 mode, he is the only one to use it in the seires , meaning SSJ third grade is stronger and faster than USSJ. It all sounds muddled up but believe me ive read about it in quite a few places and they all seem to add up to the same thing.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
This is just an edit of your post to fix certain mistakes

1.Super Saiya-jin, obtained by Goku, Trunks, Goten, Vegeta, Gohan, Gotenks, Gojita, and Vejito.

2.Super-saiyajin level 2/ ussj / San dai Super Saiyajin
The more highly trained form of Super Saiya-jin. Increased muscle size, along with strength and speed. people to atain this, vegeta, trunks, (goku in the HBTC)
gohan does not achieve this level goku shows it to him and tells him off its weakness.

3.Super-saiya-jin level3 / ussj2 / somthing??? there is a name
This form has increased muscle size, decreased speed (as compared to the 'Super Vegeta' stage, not necessarily SSJ1) The only characters to attain this fan-called form are: Trunks, when he fought Perfect Cell.

4.Super-saiya-jin level 4/ maxed out ssj / somthing??? there is a name

this is the form that both goku and gohan atain t is not truly a form but more of a maxed out conrtoled version of ssj they eventually realise that this form is not worth the effort to maintain and resort back to there normal form

5.Super Saiya-jin 2, obtained by Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta only. NOT TRUNKS.

6.Super Saiya-jin 3, obtained by Goku and Gotenks only.
Incorrect. My post had no flaws, and Super Saiya-jin "4" is not an official form because it's not part of DragonBall Z which is what I was talking about. GT is a crappily made story, and since Toriyama Akira didn't write it it is tantamount to animated fanfiction.

Also, as I said before, Gohan and Goku are in the 'Super Vegeta' form when they come out of the room of spirit and time, not some other magical form. They just happen to be stronger because they've learned to stay in that form 24/7.

Best answers
*yawn*

Well, that was a pointless reading. I should have skipped to the end. Ah well.

Most people here have no clue as to what there talking about, and probably got their information from a tripod site. The stuff that looks "correct" is SailorAlea.

Soul's Bottom Line: Anyone that thinks a "USSJ" would be as fast or faster than a "SSJ", has not seen the show and has NO idea what there talking about.

Why is this even a debate? It shouldn't be, the facts are in the show itself that its a slower form, why are people fighting about it? None of this makes sense.

I said my piece, I'm outta here. I remember now why I never leave the Off-Topic section anymore o_o

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to argue become a politician

This thread has lost it's purpose

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom