Do you want more uncut pics?

• Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh I remember that part... I wasn't really dissapointed that I didn't get to see little gohan's bare ass though. Still, they shouldn't have censored it.. not like it wasn't completley obvious anyway. Just a damn drawing.

Best answers
or when they cover gohans face with a odivious normal gohan face when piccilo was training him the saiyan saga . i prefer the manga any way.

Best answers
Er i didn't miss this? I seen the uncut dubbed ones and i first starting watching dz in jap (easiest to dl back then on the net)

Best answers
in Portugal the whole serie was uncensored... c00l for us... :laff:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zephon said:
What is wrong with you peeps,DBZ is a cartoon you dont watch a cartoon to see nudity and violence.You need to get out more.The funimation is what got it on air in most countries and what made it what it is today.Not some chinese perverts who get hardons drawing naked chicks and swearing characters.I mean in GT do we really have to see naked little Goku... It doesnt make the cartoon any cooler if it has violence or nudity.
You are either->

1.) Watching DBZ for violence (what the show is based on/around/shows you)
2.) Don't watch DBZ.

If 1. your post is ironic
If 2. your post doesn't really have any business here.

Pick and choose, either way, your post doesn't quite cut it for me. Does it make an action movie any cooler if it has violence? Does it make anything any cooler? They put nudity and violence in anime for the same reasons as they put it in any other medium. To you it's just a cartoon but to their culture it's a little more. Besides, it's fake in real life just like it's fake in a cartoon (those aren't real wounds and you'd be hard-pressed to find a pair of real breasts).

Best answers
freezas henchmen

freeza himself

and again

heres cell after final flash

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha cell got owned, bring me more !!

Best answers
if i remember theres also one of king cold geting hurt and bleeding and stuff

Best answers
well now the cut episodes are boring its mostley Charging up talking and Charging up more... it takes like 9 min for a guy to go ssj... Its like Conctepation for half an hour "AARRRRRRGGHHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHH ARRRRGHHHHHHH AHHH BAHHHH!!!! ARRRGGHHHHHH AHHHHHHH BOOOM EXPLOSION HE KEEPS CHARGIN AHHHHHHHH AHHHH *Fart* AHHHHHH ARHGGHHHH U KILLED ME FRIEND AHHHHH LIGHTING AHHHHHH BOOM AHHHRGHHH BOOOOMM then he trans..."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

o_O i'm pretty sure that was shown on t.v over here in the U.K

Buuuut, i like what i'm seeing, so i want more :p

Best answers
Yep, cell gets annihilated by beams on several occasions in the one shown in the UK. He gets wasted (above) by the finalflash and the pics show exactly what's on the show, he gets blown to bits by goku's kame~ wave and his top half blows away and into little bits, then gohan repeats this with the most insanely huge kame~ ever, and cell loses his head things, his legs and one of his arms. That's all not including the final obliteration where all of his cells are disintegrated.

Of course, who knows if that was 'censored down' or not, but it was ALL srotyline dependant so they /had/ to show it.

Best answers
yeh cutting out stuff sux i wish they didnt cut stuff out like remember how nappa slams Tiens fist so hard that it falls off all u see is generic colours of them and then him just holding his arm.And someone spoke about nappa and raditz fighting piccolo on Kamis place i would like to see some pics of that please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nagaking said:
And someone spoke about nappa and raditz fighting piccolo on Kamis place i would like to see some pics of that please
I pretty much doubt thats true.

Best answers
Kool picz, many of that stuff I haven't seen.

Censoring something is plain stupid, things should be either shown as they were made or not shown at all, it's not like their censoring something vitaly important to understand the storyline but like the bullet thing, that was hilarious :laff:

Then censoring Gohan's ass is very stupid, because if you see something sexual in wathing a childs behind, then you are the one that has a problem o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom