Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since most, if not hardly ANY of you have never seen the original season of DragonBallZ, or the beginning part of the Frieza saga uncut, I thought I'd take some snapshots of the things they cut out of the series.

These are from episode 5, when Raditz goes byebye.

This is from when Goku is on the path of the snake, and stops at the Snake princess's house. They try to buy time with him by playing this fun game!

There's some stuff that Nappa does, and Yamucha's fight, but I didn't bother to take pics because it wasn't that surprising.

When Goku falls off the path of the snake, he finds the two ogres.

Yep. HELL. Not "HFIL," Home for Infinite Losers (otherwise known as Funimation) would have you believe it said.

-----------------------
On Namek, Dodoria fights pretty brutally.

Heartburn!

SNAP!

He set this guy on fire, with ki.

BEFORE---

AFTER---

And let's not forget Vegeta's bloody brawl with Zarbon!

That's gotta hurt.

Well, if people want more, I'll be making more.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was pretty cool actually. The russian roulette thing was funny.

Best answers
haha, thats awesome! damn funimation... they couldv aired it on the adult swim on cartoon network. lol, please post more, this is awesome :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i liked the images. Specially the vegeta and zarbon =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Excellent, it's really too bad that they decided to cut all of this out. Allthough I remember them playing DBZ on the midnight run where supposedly it was supposed to be uncut, is that true?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, only Gundam Wing was supposed to be uncut, they just blocked the two together.

Best answers
Yeah, its scenes like these that make the 9874397435 episodes of people just powering up and laughing tolerable... and they took it out. bah.

Best answers
Most of the shows that Catroon Network air nowadays aren't censored (unless it's by people like funimation). Outaw Star is one of them, and Cowboy Bebop. The only show i've noticed them censoring themselves (and showing it in the end credits) was Tenchi Muyo. They cut all the fun grope-y bits outta that, which bummed me out a bit, but then they went and painted bathing suits on them when they're in the hotspring baths. What the hell?

I like seeing the bits in DBZ that are storyline important and contain lots of violence, so it means they can't cut it out ^_^. Like where frieza gets cut in half or nappa cuts tien's arm off for example. No matter how much blood they edit off and sugarcoat it like it's pretend, the guy is still missing his lower half, his tail and one of his arms.

Funimation piss me off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
strange

u must of been watching a differnt outlaw star than me cause the one i watched was censored to hell and back

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well tecnhi muyo is a no brainer. Seriously though, who in the hell can't tell that those bathing suits were added after? And who else finds it amusing that they have to make the suits the same color as the nipples to make it all flow...

The bathing suits looked ridiculous but hey, those have to be there, because there are children watching, and obviously sexuality is more damaging to us mentally than seeing someone's arm blown off or seeing someone shot in the stomach.

Best answers
you forgot to show all those pics of master roshi's pervertedness that they censored all throughout the raditz-beginning frieza saga, there was a webpage a while back where they had a really good detailed section of all the stuff cutted out with pics and descriptions of everything from every episode, unfortunatly the site closed down, was a really good dbz site

Best answers
I dunno, people make it a big deal but I don't really see what's wrong with censoring DBZ. I know I'll get yelled at for it, but I've watched the entire uncut version, and the violence just doesn't make it any different for me. DBZ will always be a classic, dispite whether or not it was censored. Look at it this way, the censoring wasn't bad enough to not get most people interested in DBZ in the US.
Sure it does bother me sometimes, but I don't think yelling at Funimation for something they did years ago will change anything.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You got your wish.

MORE UNCUT pics. Yay!

Naughty Roshi at the hospital.

This is "thanks" for Bulma bringing him some donuts or something.

This is from when there was a lot of turbulence on the spaceship, and bulma fell from the hammock into Krillin's lap. She woke up like that, assumed he fondled her, and smacked him.

Edit:

Roshi touched her again!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You asked for more, and Alea delivers! More uncut pics.

They showed part of this in the dub, but they added some retarded kind of 'blur' effect.

This is how Telekinesis should work in ESF!

The real end of Guldo! It just falls off!

Tell me if you want moooore.. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom