um whats all this talk about hacks for esf?

Best answers
do people just say other people are cheating because they cant admit they got killed by another player? or are there really hacks for esf if there are what do you look for to tell if people are hacking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are aimbots, but it's pretty obvious when they are being used. More than likely it's just a really good player.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We recently recovered an aim bot for ESF and and are working on a way to stop it from working in version 1.3. I have no further information that I can share with you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like the government has intercepted enemy craft and is currently reverse engineering it to make all of its type useless! Bwahaha! o_o

I think it's funny why anyone would even use something like that in a game like ESF. Even though it would have been rediculous back in the lock-on melee days, it's still both sad and funny that we're seeing "ZOMG l33t CS h4x!" in ESF.

Then again, that's probably because CS is both sad and funny.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
ow man .. if i'd get a euro each time i get called hacker or cheater ...
it seems like its natural for noobs to curse good players with stuff like "OMG U DAMN CHEATER U H4X U CANT BE TAHT GOOOD! !11! "
but in 99% of all cases its just that they got owned badly by a good player.

Best answers
lol you know the HL mod DOD (day of defeat?) my brother was so good at it, he was called a cheater. dont you hate ignorence of n00bs nowadays. nothing worse then people who cant except they're weakness and get better for next time. no the blame it on cheating

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kids today don't learn how to lose. There was an article someplace about games that encourage winners and losers were being replaced by "everybody wins" games. Think musical chairs with 10 kids and 15 chairs (Simpsons episode :) ) My school district removed Dodgeball for a reason very similar to that. I have a strong feeling that has a lot to do with these kids in games today not being able to handle loss.

Best answers
there is a CS speed hack or something going around that affects the amount of arrows you get in advanced melee e.g. 17 arrows appear on screen at one and you can't block. i got some hacking noob banned for that one

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jea if we get a hacker on the server its adios time ^^
Right DJ?

Best answers
if i ever get killed by someone multiple times like over and over again i simply say hey ur pretty good and then ask them how they did it. Good way to learn as most pros are willing to show you the ropes. Tis how i came to understand Melee. Though you do get the ones who just have a go at you and call you a n00b but there farspread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom