Ultimate 'Reputation' Thread

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi, everyone. I just thought some people were confused about this feature that is so neglected of the forum.
Ever looked below each person's name and seen a green Bar?
Well, that's someone's "Reputation Bar."

On the bottom right of every person's post, next to 'Edit' and 'Reply,' is a small yellow button that looks like someone SHOUTING. Click it, and select 'Approve' if you like the person's post, or 'disapprove' if you don't like it.

You can only give one person reputation one time, per post, and you can only give so much reputation per day. Together, we can revive this "vestigal" feature of the forum. ^_^

Come on.. Rate this post! (Approve, not disapprove, THBBB! :laff: )

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I'm sure you're gonna get a few disapproves because somebody will think it funny...

But yeah, I think it could make things more interesting if people were to participate in the giving of reputation as long as it isn't taken to seriously.

Retired
Best answers
in the end it will be more something of a fanboy matter, people rate the admins post 'good' etc. and I doubt everybodies gonna tag every post with reputation aprove, atleast I cant be arsed to do that really :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i knew about it and used it once.....

the one i dont know about is the quote button, if there is one

so far whenever i wana quote someone i have to copy their stuff, press the quote thing, input their name. close the tags etc etc

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for quoting, push the reply button, but push the one on the post you want to quote.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Miroku said:
for quoting, push the reply button, but push the one on the post you want to quote.

ahhh
much thanks :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, somebody gave me negative rep, with the comment: "Disapprove is funner!"

-.-;

Best answers
Yeah on this forum at least, the approve/disapprove would be more based on popularity than what its actually suppose to be used for, like Miroku said. I've never used it, but thats because usually your point gets accross during the post, and you dont really need that thing, some people use it though...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its just a waste of space cause no one really uses it or if they do its a whole 1 time then they dont bother anymore because it doesnt do a thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i use this feature from time to time, whenever i see a really nice post. Allthough when i look at my reputation points, it doesn't show who gave it to me, is this supposed to be like that?

Best answers
well I used it like twice and no one ever used it on me or anything like that... buy yeah... what really is the meaning of the reputation thing... is it just for decoration and what kind of person are you or is it just there???

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm the man neways so i dont need no green bar to tell me what i already know :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom