ULTIMATE future character sugestion thread

Best answers
Now as i go through the suggestions forum there are a bazillion spam topics sugesting characters that have been sugested seventeen billion times. Here is the topic to go to post character ideas. Nowe before we start:

Characters Already In Game
Z Fighters
Goku
Mira Trunks (Future Trunks)
Chibi Gohan (Teen Gohan)
Piccolo
Krillin

Villains
Vegeta
Frieza
Cell
Buu

Characters To Come in 1.3
Captain Ginyu (evil)
Android 18 (evil)
Tien (good, unconfirmend)

With that said and done here are my various character sugestions. I devide these into 'Future Teams', i belive that there should be a more varied choice than 'Good' and 'Evil' and some of these 'Sub' teams would add flavour.

Team 3 - Ginyu Force
Recoome
Starting PowerLevel: 800,000
Max Health: 170
Max Speed: 180

Attacks
Melee
Ki Blasts
Generic Beam/Ball
Eraser Gun: Recoom emits a beam from his mouth - Moderate Damage
Buster Magnum: Another beam attack

Recooms Special Fighting Pose 1 - Recoome does a pose, which increases his power and Speed
Transform Powerlevel: 1,800,000
Powerlevel Multiplier: 1.2
Max Health: 170
Max Speed: 275

Recoomes Special Fighting Pose 2 - Recoome does a pose to greater increase his power and speed
Transform Powerlevel: 3,500,000
Powerlevel Multiplier: 1.3
Max Health: 190
Max Speed: 295

Jeice And Burter
(Main character is Jeice, Burter comes in only to do Tornado Flash)
Starting PowerLevel: 650,000
Max Health: 150
Max Speed: 190

Attacks
Melee
Ki Blasts
Generic Beam/Ball
Crusher Ball: A large ball of energy tossed at an opponent

Jeice Special Fighting Pose 1 - Jeice does a pose, which increases his power and Speed. Burter then joins jeice with fighting
Transform Powerlevel: 1,500,000
Powerlevel Multiplier: 1.2
Max Speed: 260

Attacks
Melee
Ki Blasts
Generic Beam/Ball
Crusher Ball
Tornado Flash : Burter teleports in and assists jeice in pulling off their ultimate attack. Works just like in the show, Burter and jeice tornadoing in with each other, massive damage.

Burter and Jeice's Special Fighting Pose 2 - Burte and Jeice pose together to greater increase power and speed
Transform Powerlevel: 3,000,000
Powerlevel Multiplier: 1.3
Max Health: 190
Max Speed: 295

GINYU FORCE SPECIAL BONUS!!
When two or more ginyu force members are fighting in close proximity, they all gain a boost to their power and speed. IF they each to their special fighting poses in union, they recive a GREAT boost to their power and speed

Team 4 - Androids
Android 18 - As per whatever is in 1.3
Android 17 - ????
Cell - as is
Android 20 - ???

Androids Special Bonus
When androids (except cell) are blocking and are hit with ki, they aborb the ki and recive a boost to their ki and PL instead of swatting it away.

Team 4 - Majin
Majin Buu - As is

Majin Dabura
Starting PowerLevel: 1,000,000

Attacks
Melee
Ki Blasts
Generic Beam/Ball
Stone Spit: Dabura charges up a spit attack, it is fairly fast charging but he must be stationary to use it. It also drains all ki. The spit is small and travels fast, but in an arch. Once it hits the opponent a series of random arrows appear on the oppenet's screen, and if they are pushed correctly they avoid getting turned to stone. If not, the player is turned into a stone statue with 1 health, and when killed respawns as normal, but if not killed stays that way until somone kills Dabura
Fire Breath: A point blank ki attack much similar to trunks' flamethrower attack.
Demonic Wave: A projectile ball attack

Meditation - Dabura begins to meditate. This transformation takes longer to do than all the others
Transform Powerlevel: 1,500,000
Powerlevel Multiplier: 1.6
Max Health: 160
Max Speed: 230

Attacks
Melee
Ki Blasts
Generic Beam/Ball
Stone Spit
Fire Breath
Demonic Wave
Summon Sword: Dabura summons a sword at the cost of ki which makes all of his melee attacks stronger. It also allows him to use the sword wave technique
Sword Wave: Dabura shoots a wave of energy from his sword

Majin Yakon
Majin Babadi

MAJIN special Bonus
???

Other Possible Characters

Gotenks (good)
starting PowerLevel: 1,500,000 (Regular Gotenks)
Max Health: 120

Attacks
Melee
Ki Blasts
Generic Beam/Ball
Galactic Donut: an ring of energy that is charged and then thrown at the opponent, apon connection it induces a power struggle, if gotenks wins the power struggle it is an instant kill, if he loses then no harm is done to opponent
Victory Cannon: A beam of energy fired from Gotenks' mouth, similar to buu's mouthbeam, only gold.

Super Saiyan -
Transform PL: 2,000,000
Perfect Transform Powerlevel: 5,000,000
Powerlevel Multiplier: 2
Max Health: 120
Max Speed: 250

Attacks
Melee
Ki Blasts
Generic Beam/Ball
Galactic Donut
Victory Cannon
Super Ghost Kamakazi Attack!: Gotenks makes little ghost versions of him self, that upon command home in on a target and explode on impact. Similar to kametorpedoes

Super Saiyan 3 -
Transform PL: 5,000,000
Perfect Transform Powerlevel: 8,000,000
Powerlevel Multiplier: 2.5
Max Health: 160
Max Speed: 280

Attacks
Melee
Ki Blasts
Generic Beam/Ball
Galactic Donut
Victory Cannon
Super Ghost Kamakazi Attack
Ultra Buu Buu Voleyball attack: Gotenks creates 3 rings of energy that entrap his opponent in a ball, making him suceptable to basic mellee attacks or energy attacks. When the ball is hit by one energy attacks it explodes, or when it is hit by a melee attack that makes it collite with the wall

Yamcha
Adult Gohan
Goten
Gogeta
Vegitto
Garlic Jr.
Pikhon

Thats all for tonight, i'm tired...
ADD CHARACTER SUGESTIONS, ESPECIALY BRODENING SUGESTIONS ALREADY POSTED AND I WILL PUT THEM IN THIS POST, AS LONG AS THEY ARE SET OUT ORDERLY

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're dreaming, there is no way in hell they will add so many damn characters. #1 Would take about 2 years to finish them, and by that time they won't be doing ESF anymore. #2 You should know that the team only will add 3 characters to v 1.3. #3 I'm pretty sure people have suggested more chars before, and been declined =/

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm kinda agreeing with Avenger, think of all the models that will have to be made, and the Ginyu force seems like a weak idea to me. Dabura, Gotenks and Adult Gohan are the only ones that I think are worthwhile additions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom