Uchiha Sasuke W.I.P.

Best answers
Yeah guys, here's the only survivor of the Uchiha clan (except someone called Itachi ;)) Give him a warm welcome!!! I give u Sasuke! : P

I decided to this one long ago, but never had rly the time. Now with the great work of Nataku, my Nr.1 Unpredictable Ninja is comming to live. I thought that Naruto will feel kinda lonley all by him self. So I'm making his best friend!

Started him today. Took about 3 hours... Well here's what i got:

some special thanks to Nate with this one ;)

and some wires:

C&C welcome :)

P.S. Oh! BIG thanks to Danny Sung for the refs I use! Thx! U're the best man!
P.P.S. Oh! (x2) and guys, gues who's gonna skin that baby :confused: Your favourite cell-shadeh guy - Nataku-dono!

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Looking good so far..bit to early for some crits^^

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, so far it looks like him. Could you post the original reference, if you don't mind?

Best answers
Update!

Hey lads! I finished today (yesterday? lol) Sasuke's head and hair! I had to redo them 3 or 4 times :p Well now they look imo quite nice... See for yourselfs:

and a lil bonus:

Suggestions? I'll start body tomorrow (today?) And post some progress soon, till then... stay tunned :D

EDIT:

-> Vip3r

Yeah, sure I already did that in SV's thread -> http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=67375&page=3 Check it out!

Best answers
Looking lovely raven, however, I have a few issues, firstly with the ear im not quite figuring out what u trying to do with it, and lastly your hair has some inaccuracies, heres a quik pointer

hope this helps mate gl its looking gewd

Best answers
Uh..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the parts you've circled on the ref aren't actually spikes in Sasuke's hair, they're a guide for shading and the blue highlights in his hair.

Anyway Ravven its looking great, I do however find it a little sad that Sasuke (and your Naruto) are only going to be used for beauty renders, I'd like to see them rigged for a game, or atleast in some sort of animation.

Best answers
foolish little brother *_* ! how awsome! i was waiting for this ^_^ hehe one of the best sasukes around ; ]

Anyway Ravven its looking great, I do however find it a little sad that Sasuke (and your Naruto) are only going to be used for beauty renders, I'd like to see them rigged for a game, or atleast in some sort of animation.
they will be rigged (both) by a animator so skiled that i wont even tell who he is. As for a game we will see though, dunno if there is a game that supports cell shading, and its mostly ravven decision to take

Best answers
they will be rigged (both) by a animator so skiled that i wont even tell who he is. As for a game we will see though, dunno if there is a game that supports cell shading, and its mostly ravven decision to take
You just made my day :D

Maybe a game that supports basic shaders like self illumination?

Best answers
-> Shiro

Mountain Dewd was right those areas you circled are just for shading =] Except one... lower hairs but there's a reason why they are so short:

You see when some one draws u can show everything but I can't model it so it always will be right! So i decided to go for the side view with those hairs.

-> Mountain Dewd

Yeah, they will be rigged and animated xD as for the game... If you know game that supports cell-shading and won't crash with so many polies tell me and I will see what I can do :]

Anyway stay tunned for an update : D

Best answers
Ah okay very sorry, my misunderstanding =] Keep up the work, its looking great!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome work dude =o great poly work too!

Only thing that really bugs me is the mouth and nose.
Nose doesnt have a very anime-ish shape, causing a few shadows look like realistic facial wrinkles, just doesnt fit a character like that.

Same with the mouth, at both ends the mouth is getting that curve causing it look like he's smiling.

Once you fix those I'm sure it will capture the anime-ish look perfectly ;)

Best answers
thanks SV!
I don't have the feeling he's smiling tho ;] (or is that just me :p) but i found refs showing the nose, and you are partialy right, I'll change that soon...

Well i tried to follow the official refs, but u know how hard it is ;D

Best answers
Only thing that really bugs me is the mouth and nose.
Nose doesnt have a very anime-ish shape, causing a few shadows look like realistic facial wrinkles, just doesnt fit a character like that.
Same with the mouth, at both ends the mouth is getting that curve causing it look like he's smiling.
i think its couse of the standart materials he used sv = ], this happens preety most likely when you dont use materials with selfilumination. About the nose i think you can be a bit more specyfic, give him a overdraw if you have time. and dont be mad at me SV = ] ! you got me a bit wrong in my pm's = ] !

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks SV!
I don't have the feeling he's smiling tho ;] (or is that just me :p) but i found refs showing the nose, and you are partialy right, I'll change that soon...

Well i tried to follow the official refs, but u know how hard it is ;D
Yeah I know what you mean ^_^;
The nose is hard to catch from these refs, since it's all blank white there are no shading, and thus you cant judge depth.
I would make a drawover for you but I'm not sure how accurate I will be, I suggest you check some refs from the Anime and see how the shading works on the nose so you can judge from that how the shape should be. ;)

-Nataku- said:
i think its couse of the standart materials he used sv = ], this happens preety most likely when you dont use materials with selfilumination. About the nose i think you can be a bit more specyfic, give him a overdraw if you have time. and dont be mad at me SV = ] ! you got me a bit wrong in my pm's = ] !
You're partialy right, the materials only define it, the model itself contains the shape, basically it's the way the polies are built in the mouth and nose area.
There's depth in the corners of the mouth for example, which give bad shadows and it makes it look like he's smiling.

Here's a drawover of what I mean, and I think the bottom lip might be over defined too:

And I'm not mad at you Nataku =P

Best answers
Some progress to show you that I'm not (too) lazy :p

Did the shirt, started the arms and those things on forearms ;] Well... here ya go ;D

-> SV

Tweaked nose and mouth a bit, still it's defined but now it looks much better ; )

C&C welcome ;D

Best answers
Updatezor!!! :p

Hawgh! : P Hey guys, long time no update, huh ? Well I was kinda busy with my presonal life (u know school, girl(s), patys and some other stuff ;D ) But now i have some free time and I'll try to finish Sasuke asap, so Nate can do some shadeh for him :cool:

BIG IMAGES

Anyway here's an update:

and some wires:

As always c&c are welcome.

Other stuff like that pouch and knee pocket will be added later as for now it's all done with symmetry ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks awesome man...you should do the chunnin exams version of sasuke after you finish this...i wish he kept that look it was so much more badass looking

Best answers
what can i say, awsome update, i was waiting for this : D !

i bet it will turn out even better then naruto in the end, i was wondering , how he will look like with the cursed seal skn : D , hehe

keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom