Tweeks Kid & Super Buu [W.I.P]

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking good!

Yep, the eyes need to be a bit more narrow.

Best answers
..Ok, i havnt been doing much work as la8 (modlers blok ><) but i finaly got around 2 making sum new arms for buu ^^ Iv also made the feet a little smaller and thinner, rounded the face a little more and sorted out the abs going in2 the shoulders. still havnt narrowed eyes :)D ill get round 2 it). The arms still need editing but they should b finished by next week.

enjoy ^^

..Tweek 3_Is ThE MagiC NumbeR

Best answers
Ok you are totally messing up the face. Just look at those cheekbones.
You might want to get those ears a little bigger too.
The rest is awesome. Especially the pants.

Best answers
I dont really see a problem with it, i think it looks great!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The black thing around his arm's are too big. Make it smaller

Best answers
..im Slightly confused as 2 the problem witht he face :S but as 4 the hand finggyz, well iv edited them and the lower arm. Iv made both of them a lot tidyer and decreased the size of the yellow bits (2 fat). I also got boreed so i rendered it with full radiosity which is y the coulour is off a bit:)

enjoy ^^

G
GJ man, looks gr8 :) altho his hand looks like a mittens but i can understand ull add fingers on skin lol, it take 2 many polys to make individual fingers?

Best answers
..lol :D.. tahts only the base of the hand.. fingers and thumbs WILL b added, i also need 2 edit the trousers (pain animation wise) but hopefully u shouldnt notice the diffrence (spet in the animation ^^)

Best answers
..speaking of which.. hear they r :D. theres still a fair bit more 2 do with the hands (they dont defrom very well at the mo) and the back of the shoulders (lookin a lil weird) but HOPEFULLY it should b finished sum time soon ^^

*EDIT* fixed teh bck of the shoulders and the hands are looking better now :) I also made a new render, enjoy ^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looking very good Tweek.I love the middle render, its so, unique..Oh is the mouth animated?I forgot and Im too lazy to look back in the thread.And before I forget; is this for ESF, and will you be releasing it?

Best answers
the back of the arm?? did u duplicate the biceps?

ne way.. re work the tricep area... make it look like the tricep on the pics... lol

ne way? does ne one else agree on me? that the tricep needs re-working??

GL Bro.. hope u get good results

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow..... Very nice!
good stuff u done! freat job!
Very fine smoothness!
But what the plycount?

Best answers
..ok firstly YES it is going 2 b 4 ESF and yes it does have an animatable mouth (dunno y :p), and as 4 the polycount, its quite nice at only 2059. im slightly confused as 2 wot i should do with the tricepts ?? but im sure iut can b fixed.. in the mean time hear is a flat renderd version

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O 2059 Polys???

Man thats great! No thats PERFECT!
Between... as i see there is no probleme with the tricepts,so i dont agree with Dbxme²

....WOW...

Best answers
sweet man vewy sweet!!! :yes:
as for the triceps: buu actually hasn't one. just make the back of the arm straight...it looks like u got a second biceps on the back of each arm. and the head is a bit too big.

other than that it's great...especially the pants

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom