Tweeks Kid & Super Buu [W.I.P]

Best answers
..ok, so far i have pretty much finished super buu (might get bored a do a few little tweeks :p) and Kid Buu is coming along nicely. I still need to make a new Kid Buu head and sum new hands. ..critz and draw over are welcome

KID BUU

Polycount = 1252

SUPER BUU

Polycount = 2000

..credits go out to Chireru, who's skinning buu, Siriken, For helping with the torso and getting me bck in2 modeling, Denza, for help with anatomy, and ImKongKong for all his draw overs (big help ;))

..Tweek 3_Is ThE MagiC NumbeR

Best answers
2 things: why did you add those polys at the end of the rips? they don't really give shape. so delete them or scale that part out (i hope you kno what i mean).
and the belt should fade more down the legs. i actually like the kidbuu torso. there might be more wrong but that's all i can see for now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ankles look too fat on the kid buu, make them look more like the boots of the superbuu.. looks good, i hope you get a skinner for the super buu =p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make superbuus upperbody (including arms) more buffed, and something bothers me about kiddie buus legs...dont know what =| they just look weird

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's one of the best looking Buu torsos I have seen. Okay, Super Buu's body seems a bit small, from all views. Bulk him up a bit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the buffness could probably be more exemplified with a good skin.. he wasn't that buff, he was more slim, but became more buff after absorbing gotenks and piccolo and gohan

i added a head drawover from the side, it sorta sticks out too much at the top.. hehe..

Best answers
Excellent models both...two small crits though.

I think the bracers on kid buu should be extended ever so slightly.

Super Buu is anatomically correct aside from the small fact that his body is just 'larger'. Like...its shaped correctly as it stands it just needs to be bigger. Everything but his head, and yes I feel the pants should be a smidgen baggier too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o btw tweek here is a ref to show the size of buu compared to the rest of the characters

sorry for keep changin my mind.. ahah heres another drawover.. the body is fine, i dont think u need to buff him up.. i think the problem was the neck area, thats why the head looked very weird.. forget that first side drawover

[/IMG]

maybe u could post a render with his arms to his side? if you look at the above ref also, u can see the legs are almost the length of his body.. it may look short, but if made to correct proportions to the DBZ guy it will look right

Best answers
..Hmmm i see wot u mean man.. ill get started on editing his head and ill make a render of his arms by his side as well :)

Best answers
..its a model -_- they can b skinned on.. but n e wayz that aside iv been doing sum work on Super buu and iv sorted the head (looks much better) and neck, as well as moving his arms 2 the side

..I still need to make kid buu's head but i will get around to it (EVENTUALY) and i will, hopefully, post a couple of pics of the skin's progress ^^

sirken

S
MAKE THE ARMS BIGGER lol there the best part but plz make them bigger

Best answers
..LOL.. do u every satop with drawovers ^^ :D but n e wayz :p.. ill see wot i can do about sorting out those problems but i think the arms need 2 b re-model :S.. very weird lookng and not realy superbuuish :p

*EDIT* Ko iv sorted out a lot of proportion problems as well as making new arms and shoulders. Iv edited the feet, sorted the neck out, fixed the bck of his belt (is now straight), turned LOTS of faces as well as possing him ^^

*EDIT* i changed the hands because the old ones didnt deform very well :S

Ow.. and in case u didnt no Chireru has animated and skinned buu and will b realsing it 2morow on ESF-World ^^.. this doesnt mean im not gunna carry on with him tho :p..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow man that looks great man.. arms kinda fat.. hey these are yours right?

looks really nice

Best answers
wow, it's amazing, it's like everyone jumped up 100x while I was gone. I love his stomach, makes me want to poke him.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hmm .. the model itself looks really good, but i dont like the skin at all. the colors are a mess and the pants looks plain and boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom