Input

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The advance melee is so easy to dodge. Sometimes PL doesn't affect the ability to dodge. Usually if a weaker player fights against a strong opponent in the show, the stronger player is harder to dodge.

The powerlevel should have an affect on making combos and also the speed of the counter arrows of the defender.

Let's say someone with a 3,000,000 PL in the game is fighting against someone with 1,000,000 PL. The difference would then be taken into consideration, which would be a 2,000,000 difference in PL.

That difference would allow the person with a higher PL to have a longer time to make up a combo. Also, the speed of the arrows who would counter attack would move faster, making it harder to block.

The smaller in difference of PL would not have a greater effect than a large difference in PL. Say someone has 1,500,000 and another has 1,200,000. It would be equal speeds as of now. If someone has 3,500,000 and another has 1,500,000, the person who has 3,500,000 would have more time to pull arrows for combos and the person with 1,500,000 would have to counter quicker arrows for defense.

PL would then make a difference in melee. This would give an affect of fighting a stronger opponent. In my opinion, PL only affects how much is taken off. But not only should it affect that, but also the performance of the player. The stronger player has the feeling of being super fast while the weaker opponent has the feeling that the stronger opponent is too quick for him to handle due to the PL difference.

If you don't want to die early, avoid the guy with the high PL. I think this would make the game more true to the show.

Best answers
yeah i think this should go in cos after a while the advanced melee is easly and hardly any damage is done. i can nearly always block attacks i only miss when im not paying attention or it's a random one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exactly.. i can basically dodge every attack given seriously..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah ur all right about this. Though I thought about doing it with speed it will take years to explain how it will work. Oh well thats also fine.

Best answers
As much as I like your idea, I hope the team actually reads it...
*feels uneasy*

Best answers
well... great idea... but wouldn't it be a bit unfair on n00bs??? like they can't melee for sh** so they wud probably hav a low pl and there won't be much gain in pl if they adv. melee..... they'll die easier too if l33t ppl with high pl keeps on attacking them.... well i just feel sorry for those n00bs...
GREAT IDEA THO!!! :D

Best answers
I don't think we should put "n00bs" in the equation.
If they read the manual and practice, they'll get better in no time!

I think this idea is more realistic towards powered-up characters.

Best answers
This is actually not a bad idea IMO. It would still give weaker players a change against stronger players, while still giving them a harder time. The problem is that we can't increase the speed of the blocking direction, because lower pinged people already see them too late. Instead, we might be able to put in more blocking buttons (by example to block kicks and punches separatly). I like to remove the direct link between the attacking combination and the blocking buttons, so we can set it up so that you have to enter a blocking string to block certain heavier attacks. People with lower powerlevels then could have a longer strings of blocking combinations, instead of just more randoms.

Best answers
I think this would be too much of a burden on players, if you ask me. People sit in a server for 2 hours sometimes, and have well over 3 Million PL. You want someone to come into a server with 700,000 PL and actually try to win? I avoid servers with people who have been in a long time now as it is. Right now, those with higher PLs by some margin will present more 'random' arrows to the weaker people, and I think that's all it needs to be. More damage is done based on PL in other areas, like basic melee hits and beams. That's enough, if you ask me.

You join a server late under these conditions and see how you enjoy yourself. Another thing is, you're asking for a complete shift in character selection. Everyone and their baby's mama's grandmama's would be using Gohan, moreso than they already do now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like harsens idea about more blocking strings for the lower PL guys.. instead of faster arrows.. sounds good

Best answers
Halorin said:
I think this would be too much of a burden on players, if you ask me. People sit in a server for 2 hours sometimes, and have well over 3 Million PL. You want someone to come into a server with 700,000 PL and actually try to win? I avoid servers with people who have been in a long time now as it is. Right now, those with higher PLs by some margin will present more 'random' arrows to the weaker people, and I think that's all it needs to be. More damage is done based on PL in other areas, like basic melee hits and beams. That's enough, if you ask me.

You join a server late under these conditions and see how you enjoy yourself. Another thing is, you're asking for a complete shift in character selection. Everyone and their baby's mama's grandmama's would be using Gohan, moreso than they already do now.
Ofcourse if we do this, the faster blocking key selection should come (partly) instead of the more chance on a random, not besides it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom