turbo script

Best answers
Lil question,
is the turbo script already made?
like when u recharge u lose ur turbo and u have to press the button again.
my question is: is there a script that automaticly gets u back in turbo when u recharged?
cos i made one 5 secs ago and i wanted to know if it was on the net already?
if not i can post it.
if so nevermind then :D
Tnx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scripts are not allowed to be talked about on these forums, since they are considered hacks to make weakling have an advantage.

Best answers
naah, this no hack, just make it so that turbo goes on when you power up (which isn't a hard thing to do manually, but it's faster with the script, and no it doesn't give any bit of advantage over the other players!!! IMO

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's something you can't do on your own, you are taking advantage of the half life engine by creating a script for it. If it is something that you can do on your own there's no reason to script it in the first place. Saving time should not be done through consol binds, it should be something you accomplish through practice and experience. Don't post links to scripts on our forums.

Best answers
In a fast paced game like ESF one second makes a HUGE difference. Bull**** its not a hack my ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I can say is "Word." Scripts are lame -_-

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
The point that my esteemed colleagues are trying to get across, old chap, is that these things called 'scripts' are a little on the unfair side when it comes to advantage in battle. They'd also wish to put across appreciation for your suggestion, we are grateful to see someone trying to help the communtity that surrounds and binds us.

Thank you again, old chap, and good day to you.

(Translation: While it's nice of you to try and help people out with a time saving thing like scripts, the team members have a policy of not allowing these things. Thanks for the effort though. :))

Best answers
yeah scripts are only cool to use on bots or by urslef or with a friend but otherwise there dumb...why not just press t it takes less then a second i mean come on thats pathedic...frankly i only use turbo when charging an attack otherwise i don't use it cause it uses up ki

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DO you want me to go Berserk on script makers?

Best answers
MR. Nemo please clean out your inbox i cant send you any pms!

Best answers
Let me be the one of the few and wise to say this, scripts aren't lame, cheats are. There is no script in ESF that will give you an advantage over others, so when you guys post comments saying they are cheats your just wasting other peoples time.

Thats one of the great things about ESF - in a sense it has aimbot already in it for when swooping. Not to mention aimbot and wall hacks and other cheats really have no use in ESF. Its not a game that you can really use hacks for unless you have a Powerlevel raiser of some sort and even THAT is built into the system (When you join you get the server avg.). Regardless, I will answer your question SSJ5Gotenks.

Here is how you will go about doing it, first you need to learn how to script, its very simple, but most people here can't even follow a readme tutorial and I won't do it for you.

I'll explain what I think your asking for, and you can figure out the commands.

E is a toggle button (Default to charge?) - hold it down to charge right?

Well it is linked to an alias, just add to that alias the Turbo command that is boud to T (+turbo?) No idea what it is.

In a sense this will allow you to press E to charge, then once you stop charging, it will automatically turn Turbo on.

No real benifit, how hard is it to just press T after charging? And no way is that cheating kids.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
If it's something you can't do on your own, you are taking advantage of the half life engine by creating a script for it. If it is something that you can do on your own there's no reason to script it in the first place. Saving time should not be done through consol binds, it should be something you accomplish through practice and experience. Don't post links to scripts on our forums.
couldn't have said it better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Minuteman
Let me be the one of the few and wise to say this, scripts aren't lame, cheats are. There is no script in ESF that will give you an advantage over others, so when you guys post comments saying they are cheats your just wasting other peoples time.

Thats one of the great things about ESF - in a sense it has aimbot already in it for when swooping. Not to mention aimbot and wall hacks and other cheats really have no use in ESF. Its not a game that you can really use hacks for unless you have a Powerlevel raiser of some sort and even THAT is built into the system (When you join you get the server avg.). Regardless, I will answer your question SSJ5Gotenks.

Here is how you will go about doing it, first you need to learn how to script, its very simple, but most people here can't even follow a readme tutorial and I won't do it for you.

I'll explain what I think your asking for, and you can figure out the commands.

E is a toggle button (Default to charge?) - hold it down to charge right?

Well it is linked to an alias, just add to that alias the Turbo command that is boud to T (+turbo?) No idea what it is.

In a sense this will allow you to press E to charge, then once you stop charging, it will automatically turn Turbo on.

No real benifit, how hard is it to just press T after charging? And no way is that cheating kids.

well i dont think you need to do all that:rolleyes:

Best answers
but in summary there *** and it's basically cheating don't be lazy just press t for christ sake

Best answers
You guys realise that you can charge ki and go turbo at the same time? While charging, just press turbo. It'll stay on while you charge up. It sounds like y'all are waiting to finish charging, then pressing turbo is all.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with what some of you (the one) are (is) trying to say about cheating, and to some extent I agree with you. ESF has no real use for wallhacks or aimbots, you're right. However, in a game 115% based around nearly instantanious reaction timing, and where any mistake could leave you buried in the ground, a script is in and of itself a cheat. In CS you have to set up your crosshair and shoot before someone shoots you. You have to guess where they are coming from and be tactical. In this scenario being able to see through walls and having the game aim your weapon for you is considered cheating. In ESF you have to watch your opponents, guess when you need to zanzoken left or right, across the map, or after melee. If you haven't learned the timing involved, you aren't likely to hit zanzoken at the right time after you melee a blocking opponent, and that'll get you smashed. If a couple of people are chasing you with melee and you decide you'd rather run off than compete with them you have to pick a direction and try to lose them by zanzokening or sprinting around corners and walls. In those situations, having a script that will melee an opponent for you, or having a script that will instantly use up all of your ki transporting you to the opposite end of the map would be cheating.

As I've said before: If it is something you can't do on your own, it is taking advantage of the half life engine. If it is something you can do, you don't need a script, now do you?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea amen sonic, i just thikn that things like this make people overly obese lol, prety soon there are people are going to find(or make) scripts to just do just about everything for you

Best answers
Half-life was built on scripting. To say it is cheating would be to say that buyscripts are cheating, that Admin Mod, a SERVER tool, is a cheat, that RADIO Commands, are cheats, that the VGuis that CS sends you is a cheat. If we went with your logic we would be typing in console: speak sound/radio/roger.wav (not sure if thats the correct wav.) inorder to issue that command. Thats what scripts do, the engine is built for scripting period.

I refuse to argue with anyone else about how right or wrong their opinion or mine is.

So I end with this: Scripts are not cheats, period. Scripting in earth special forces would be pointless since your already revovling around what, 10 buttons? How many fingers do you have? You make an argument that scripts allow one button effects when the game is ALREADY like that, you push 3, and mouse one, kablamo a beam is sent to the enemy.

If you wanna continue this argument you can try and figure out what my email is and send your worthless comments to me, but I won't discuss it anymore on this board.

Boink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom