Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh oh... somebody didn't read my post o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
Scripts are not allowed to be talked about on these forums, since they are considered hacks to make weakling have an advantage.
*sigh* dont u just love it when people act like there a mod and make up new rules

theres a difference between a script and a hack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's unfair use of a maneuver which would be impossible or extremely difficult to do under normal human reaction time and thus is a disadvantage to your opponents who could not perform this action without this non-skill based piece of crap.

A buy script in CS isn't that amazingly useful. I can buy anything I want in less than a second or two, and it hardly affects squat didly.

However, being able to almost instantly transport yourself from across the map to behind your opponent is a distinct advantage. Seeing as even if you could tap like a maniac, the opponent would at least still be able to see you coming. Other scripts also give you a near inhuman speed performing other actions, meant to be performed by YOU as a test of your speed and reaction time, but you replace that factor of skill with the perfect functions of the computer... when other players cannot. It's cheating; an abusal of the system, as everyone here has said, and no it's not like you get "god mode" but it certainly helps.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You will understand our angle if you ever have to play against someone who is transformed and using a zanzoken script to hit you from well, well outside your radar's range, only to power up and zap to a completely different area on the map instantaniously. It gets frustrating, and it isn't fair.

Best answers
ok, dont get me wrong friends, i agree about the scripts not being a good thing to have, but now that its been said a few times, we should silently move on and let this thread fall into nothingness. :) have a nice day

Best answers
Scripts=not cheats; but that doesn't make them a fair thing to do.
Sure, anyone can do it, anyone can walk forward, AND ANYONE CAN CHEAT if they want to. That argument folds in on itself and forms a black hole of lies.
So, you consider a teleport script that teleports you instantenously as far as possible with your current energy, a fair thing to have? I have a key bound to teleport far (similar to that, but not as far as possible, just quite far.) actually, and I only use it when Im in vast disadvantage ping-wise. Even then its not in the least fair, unless the guy Im fighting does it as well. I could teleport ALMOST as fast just by having 3 different keys bound to teleport, "but its such a hassle!"... Well, not really. But.. well, no real argument FOR having such a thing.

It seriously should be implemented in the controls menu, super teleport, since its too easy to do to not tempt some to do it anyway, and it wouldn't be out of place... Its not like they could only teleport that fixed length in the shows, or?(that I really, REALLY, do not know, but I expect its so.)

Anyways. NO script is REALLY fair, as long as script means "multiple commands in one bind", unless its available in the control menu, but there are degrees of course(like in Natural Selection, you can bind a key to getting a certain upgrade, therefore not having to go through the popupmenu---hmm, this isn't a script really, only one command, but still its not in the control menu, and therefore a tiny tiny tiny bit unfair towards those that don't have it...)...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
scripts arent cheats but there still not cool:rolleyes:

Best answers
Another mouse wheel teleporter, I have mine binded that way, just in case need to .. umm get out of there in a hurry... like SSJ GOKU KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!
However that is still human reaction based, so... I did get to play one of the scripters yesterday... Sonic is very much correct, that super teleport, hit, telelport power up with just a touch of a button :/ I dont know about you but.. that sux, also gets annoying.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aye, scripting makes zanzokening *actually* teleport you across the map and off radar in one sweep. Now if you left a trail on the radar... maybe things would be different. As things are however, it is just a cheap-O way to skip out in the middle of a fight and dissapeer.

Oh and I advise anyone who wants to see a picture of the finishing buster or burning attack in *action* to check out Majin Krillin's post out them below this one before it fades away to the second page. Kudoz on the visual aids, Krillin.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That wasn't spamming!! Well it was close, but not as close as this post (eh... hah). I was trying to get people to take a look at Majin Krillin's post before it slips away, seeing as it is locked. I wonder (if you're reading this), did you make those Gifs, or did you find them? Nice work anyway.

And you know me, I just can't get enough of telling people how much I hate the teleportation scripts out there. I almost made one the last time I encountered Super_Namek, just to show him how rediculous they are, but I knew better than to lower myself to his level. Phew... it was a close call though.

Best answers
I know I know, I lied, I said I wouldn't read this thread again nor would I reply. But I never keep a promise.

Lil question,...
<-- This thread was started by SSJ5Gotenks, a direct question about a script that automatically turns turbo ON after charging, or during charginng or whatever.

My rebutles were to those that called Scripts cheats and to help answer his question about a script that does that. I never commented on anything about zanoken or whatever the hell your talking about. I don't know where teleporting came into play - but for future debates kiddies, stay on track. The topic's were are scripts cheats, and whether a turbo script had been made.

Boink times 2. And now I keep my promise I broke, to never read this stupid thread again. 1 minute of my time I will never haveback and I blame it on all of you. :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Minuteman
Let me be the one of the few and wise to say this, scripts aren't lame, cheats are. There is no script in ESF that will give you an advantage over others, so when you guys post comments saying they are cheats your just wasting other peoples time.
Heee-llooooooooo... who pulled us off track? We all came in attacking scripts in general, and you can in defending scripts in general. I don't mind, but c'mon, double check your posts.

The problem with saying "this script is O.K., but this one is god-awful" is that you open the door for interpretation, and some people will interpret anything they create as reasonable. For the most part, we have to say "yes" or "no" to scripts as a whole, because it isn't difficult to throw one together and give yourself an advantage like the zanzokening script, and people will end up trying to justify it by using examples like "well if this button combonation is OK why can't I use this one? It just saves more time." Just don't do it!

Best answers
The turbo script has been made, it will turbo on when u press it and if u keeep ur finger down on it it will charge u up and then turn turbo back on, if u press it twice turbo goes off.

ITs been dun before this is old stuff, not really a cheat or a hack its just a script that turns it back on for u

Best answers
so if you bind turbo to "caps lock" so that you can access it more easily, is that a cheat?!?!?!?!?! no. it's just a simple turbo thing!! STOP BEING A DUMB, its just a turbo, not something that needs a skill to perform, just saves some un-needed time waist, and it gives 0 (absolutly zero) advantage!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom