Trunks the worst charachter in ESF

Best answers
To the authors of the game: Could u create some new attacks for Trunks because he sux. (ex: maybe his sword :D it would be greaaaaaaaaaaaate)

Best answers
learn how to play before you complain about this character, He's personally growing to be my favourite character, besides maybe piccolo and goku, I still play him alot, His finishing buster is awesome.

Best answers
no, he is the coolest
but all the characters should have more attacks

Best answers
They are adding his sword in Beta 2 (if I had a nickel for every time....), be patient.

Best answers
Trunks is great. Although his burning blast or what ever it's called annoys me. At least when my friends use it on me. It took me a while to figure out what was blinding me.

Best answers
Once his sword comes, he should have the strongest melee attack. And he should be able to cut people in half but would require more ki and have to be transformed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually use trunks alot.. melee them to the ground.. blind them with the finishing buster (which charges quick) and either use the ki balls and kill them in the blast, or melee again or a generic beam :p i think he's a real good character, that is if u KNOW how to use him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH MY GOD CAN ANYONE READ AT ALL

LISTEN TO THIS

TRUNKS WILL GET THE SWORD IN LATER BETAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Will Trunks get his sword in a later beta?

lol jk but honestly i dont even know why your all b****ing hes a good character and i use him(aside from Gohan or Goku) so you have to be a stupid n00b if you think any thing sucks(exsept for buu but there ading 2 moves in later)

Best answers
Trunks is not bad at all. As a matter of fact, no characters in the game are bad, not even Kriling, contrary to comon beleif. Sure, he could use a few new moves, but that is true of any character (with the exeption of cell). It all boils down to personal knowledge and experience.

Best answers
Lol remember the alpha where he could do Final Flash

Best answers
OKOKOKOKOK wait a minute, I know this forum is for trunks, but did I just hear someone say that buu sucks? OMFG have you used his mouth blast ITS FRIGGIN GIGANTIC, plus he can turn people into candy (I think its the doughnut that gives you 10,000 ki) how can u say " buu sucks " with all these facts. Granted he takes a long time to transform. but its not really fair when trunks can go SSj after like 3 minutes of playing!o_O

Scruffie

S
Originally posted by Bangoth
Will Trunks get his sword in a later beta?

lol jk but honestly i dont even know why your all b****ing hes a good character and i use him(aside from Gohan or Goku) so you have to be a stupid n00b if you think any thing sucks(exsept for buu but there ading 2 moves in later)
I don't think it's a good idea to joke around with Hibiki at this point...

He might try to bite yer head off... literally!

Best answers
Trunks really just needs more moves.. he has the kamehameha doenst he? (in the Manga) then why doenst he here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom