Triple meha Double Meha and Kao Ken

Best answers
as some of us have seen, there were many pictures of a TRIPLE MEHA! you know, the one that Goku, Mystic Gohan, and Gotenks formed a meha and COMBINED them? i have a couple of ideas if this was to be made

1. the T.M. (triple meha) should be its own attack, but you cannot move while charging and it takes a long time. The only characters that could use this is Goku, Gohan, and Goten/Gotenks. Also, if the player is using Goku for example, then goku charges up a normal meha, but then computer images of Gohan and Gotenks rush up to him and charge mehas too, OR another gohan and goten/gotenks player is NEARBY, they 'fuse' (kinda get really close to gether) and the 3 mehas form into the main character's(the one that is the first one charging the meha) meha, and becomes like a huge meha and only be controlled by the 'first' character.

i know that only the skin of goten is made, but, this is for future mods if possible.

2. When goku and vegeta were trapped inside buu's body, they kinda stuck together and fired a beam together. like goku's firing hand stance and vegeta's hand stance. you know, goku's hand stance is the one with one hand over the other, while vegeta is left and right. So then, if a vegeta player or goku player is nearby in ssj or normal mode, they can fire their Generic beams and do the same thing as mentioned with the triple meha.

3. this one is kinda weird but, how bout also a double meha? the one that gohan used with goku in the cell saga? that would be sweet.

4. as some of us noticed, when goku goes kao ken in the english dub of the opening theme/opening song of DBZ (i think its only in the english movies) goku goes kao ken and is blockin something while having the kao ken form like the energy shield that gohan has! that would be kool. also, for my opinion of Kao Ken is that it drains your hp slowly, like 1 hp for 5 sec. and it decreases faster per stage of Kao Ken.

5. i think this has been mentions before, but, when going turbo or going off tubo or going ssj when an opponent is near you during the turbo thingy is on, i think the opponent should be blown off and still do dmg. depending on what stage of turbo or transformation the character is in. That way, interruptions would become less annoying.

6. Ever thought about the Power Polt? and the sword that lil gohan has? :)

7. this is my last question, opinion, idea.
can ESF go into the GT saga? like SSJ4 goku and vegeta-NOT THE SKIN-but like your character goes beserk and attacks whoever is nearby whether friend or foe. and also how bout if ESF DID go into GT, maybe a chibi goku would be nice. Also, if ESF is going to make a real SSJ4 goku or vegeta, it would be nice to make the Chou/Super/Final kamehameha/Final flash. My last opinion is.....SSJ4 GOGETA!

last thing, if you ever run into a guy with the sn of BahamutGoku or BahamutGogeta or [Demon]BahamtGoku or [Demon]BahamutGogeta, know that its me! But my comp just got upgraded so it might be a while before i get to play esf-with sound...sayanora!

Best answers
that move that goku and vegeta used was a final kamehameha not a "Double Meha"

Best answers
alight, another idea is like i mentioned in another topic, (if you ever seen the english dubbed opening theme of DBZ) that goku fired 2 meha's on each side of him. this, might be useful if taken into ESF. like, goku charges up like normal, except that he has a meha energy ball in each hand in reserve. and to target is like 2 split recticles. for example, right clicking AFTER your done charging would bring up a second recticle that is the recticle of the meha in the right hand, and the same thing for the left, but the left one has to be held down to even charge...so....if it was 2 seperate beams, you have to let go of the right click first then left click i guess. but each meha only doing half of the dmg of a full meha. i guess if you release both right and left at the same time, it would be fired like a normal meha! this might be one of those attacks like piccolo's scatter shot, the one that you have to press 2 for the ki blast, and 2 again for the scattershot, etc. just an idea folks

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those weren't "meha"s as you call them. That was energy burst, and it happened in Tree of Might. All of these multiple person attacks sound good on paper, but they would require too much code and end up being too powerful in the end. Right now at power level 10,000,000 the kamehameha blows up over half of most maps. A tripple kamehameha is unfathomable.

Best answers
the problem with most of your ideas are that they involve more than one person. Now, i have NO idea, but i think that would have a lot of bugs and things ppl could exploit if they made it (its just one of those things in games which are buggy) And also, the blast radius from most would blow up the map, like what happens with a high PL and a stong beam ('meha' which i presume is kamehameha, and vegetas FF etc...)

Best answers
heheh sorry, but...they could always make the blast radius smaller and dmg smaller! lol im just joking anyways, these are just ideas...never thought about the bugs tho! yes, meha is my short term word for kamehameha and ff final flash. and man...IT WOULD BE SOO LAGGY with the idea of the beams! but you gotta admit, those are pretty good ideas! :) -_-;;

Best answers
how about... multiple ps... that'd be cool, screw the computer generated stuff, go multi ps :D

Best answers
but you have to realize that multiple ps....equal to BIG cabooom and BIG lagg and KICKED OUT OF SERVER and SERVER TIMED OUT! im just sayin this as info not as a flamer or an insult...anyways...NEW IDEA! how about the things i said bout triple meha? instead of doing alot of dmg, how bout it increases your KI and adds a lil bit more power into it....and the characters dont need to be around you, they could be like semi-transparent computer images surrounding the character to give it energy! lol

Best answers
HAHAHAHA

yeah, it WOULD be cool to see some of those things, but i dont think they will ever get added :(

multiple PS would be cool, but it would be difficult to determine who was pushing the beam which way...

jeez, i find faults with everything dont i... sorry guys

Best answers
i think it would be cool if you turn your aura on and your beam gets bigger in size and than you can press your enemy away like ´goku dows it with kaio ken

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, let's not screw around with power struggles until the team fixes the current ones. Right now if a generic beam struggle takes more than about 30 seconds to hit a wall, the explosion is so big that it literally knocks the server out.

Best answers
the crew'll probably balance that out i hope. anyways, wouldn't it be weird/cool if there was a secret location in each map there is like a item shop, that sold health regenerators(potion) invulnerability for 30 seconds, Trunk's sword/sword upgrades/powerpolt/kid gohan's sword! lol i had played WAY too much DBZ Budokai lately...-_-;; and my friend told me that if you beat Advanced with every character, you can get SSJ4 GOKU!!!SUPER KAAAAA MEEEEHHH HAAA MEEE HAAA! lol im crazy! can someone send me a good ssj4 goku and vegeta sig? thx!

Best answers
I like your ideas dude, prolly a little far'fetched, but would be very cool to see :). the generic beam gets as big as it does because right now it does not have a damage cap, I don't know if they're fixing that in the future or not. and Multiple Psing is already being added if I'm not mistaken, I bet it will be a little confusing, but its gonna be pretty damn fun too.

and a question about Budokai, is that SSJ4 Goku thing true?, last i heard, it was just a dumb rumor going around, and if all ya gotta do is beat advance with every character, then I only have like 5 more to go. I'm a little bored of that game right now (overplayed it) but when i do play again, I'll do that and find out if thats true or not.

I'll get back to ya..

Best answers
yea get back to me! email me k? my friend says it works so...if it doesn't dont blame it on me!!! also, my other friend's brother works for Squaresoft and Blizzard and his bro said that you can get an attack called GOKUDON!?!?! and u can get a skill for trunks....the Dragon Fury punch? its weird... but o well!

new ideas (thanks KrOniK_HeMpKniGhT for liking my ideas:) ) :

number 11. (i think): if you charge a beam like for 3 mins, it becomes Super wutever, Ex. normal meha+3 mins or higher=Super Kamehameha!! lol im getting kinda weird here...but i WISH that ESF gets to make a version with SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta....(read next idea)

12. A TOURNAMANT! like theres a certain type of server that you can create/join in new patches that lets you have a timer until a tournamant begins! while the time counts down, you can be like in a training room that you can train in there....like a computer bot (i dunno wut a bot is) that stays there and after a certain amount of dmg, the bot moves to a higher level and starts to fight, then, your PL raises every time you reach a certain goal! how bout that?!?!?! F A R' F E T C H E D aye? lol

13. if esf is going to make a patch/version with a ssj3 goku or ssj4 goku, they really should make the Dragon Punch/Fist, wutever. i also saw in this music video that was taken off the battle with Janeba, that goku fired a kamehameha wave and then flew really fast INTO the beam while charging up a Dragon Fist/Punch! read idea 14

14. if a button that disslocates the beam, like, you fire the beam then it keeps going with the trail still behind (like it is still in the hands when firing) and you get to super turbo and use dragon fist/punch-this should only work if its with ssj3 or 4 goku

15 beef vegeta's beams up!!!! also include a majin mode in future versions! read 16

16: how bout an attack that lets buu control vegeta? wait...thats not a good idea...that means that no one would ever be vegeta! but...how bout that if buu is on the OPPOSITE team of a vegeta, you can use an ability to MAJIN the person! (like making the vegeta person into Majin vegeta) but, the character would be on the character that has the buu that transformed him, if the vegeta player's original team has a buu, he wouldn't be able to turn vegeta back tho. now, the majinned vegeta character now has a suicide move that causes instant death to the team that has the buu that transformed the vegeta player into their side

alight i gotta go study for a FRIGGIN FINAL! AHHHHHO_O ill talk to ya guys latr
if ya wanna c that music video that i talked about (including the suicide and the beam and dragon fist thing its about at the end of the video) its at this link (at bottom where it says thesaiyanelite--go to "Vegeta and Goku Tribute" By MajinHaydz
i didn't make this music video :( but anyways that Freak on a Leash by Korn its really good

and heres the double meha thingy i mentioned near the top/middle part of this forum its the parts where i mentioned 'dragonball z english dubbed opening theme song' or somin like dathttp://www.thesaiyanelite.co.uk/multimedia/musicvids.shtml

this link is for the dbz english dubbed opening theme "rock the Dragon" http://www.saiyanultimate.com/musicvideos.html

Best answers
Originally posted by BlackVashAngel
yea get back to me! email me k? my friend says it works so...if it doesn't dont blame it on me!!! also, my other friend's brother works for Squaresoft and Blizzard and his bro said that you can get an attack called GOKUDON!?!?! and u can get a skill for trunks....the Dragon Fury punch? its weird... but o well!

new ideas (thanks KrOniK_HeMpKniGhT for liking my ideas:) ) :

number 11. (i think): if you charge a beam like for 3 mins, it becomes Super wutever, Ex. normal meha+3 mins or higher=Super Kamehameha!! lol im getting kinda weird here...but i WISH that ESF gets to make a version with SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta....(read next idea)

12. A TOURNAMANT! like theres a certain type of server that you can create/join in new patches that lets you have a timer until a tournamant begins! while the time counts down, you can be like in a training room that you can train in there....like a computer bot (i dunno wut a bot is) that stays there and after a certain amount of dmg, the bot moves to a higher level and starts to fight, then, your PL raises every time you reach a certain goal! how bout that?!?!?! F A R' F E T C H E D aye? lol

13. if esf is going to make a patch/version with a ssj3 goku or ssj4 goku, they really should make the Dragon Punch/Fist, wutever. i also saw in this music video that was taken off the battle with Janeba, that goku fired a kamehameha wave and then flew really fast INTO the beam while charging up a Dragon Fist/Punch! read idea 14

14. if a button that disslocates the beam, like, you fire the beam then it keeps going with the trail still behind (like it is still in the hands when firing) and you get to super turbo and use dragon fist/punch-this should only work if its with ssj3 or 4 goku

15 beef vegeta's beams up!!!! also include a majin mode in future versions! read 16

16: how bout an attack that lets buu control vegeta? wait...thats not a good idea...that means that no one would ever be vegeta! but...how bout that if buu is on the OPPOSITE team of a vegeta, you can use an ability to MAJIN the person! (like making the vegeta person into Majin vegeta) but, the character would be on the character that has the buu that transformed him, if the vegeta player's original team has a buu, he wouldn't be able to turn vegeta back tho. now, the majinned vegeta character now has a suicide move that causes instant death to the team that has the buu that transformed the vegeta player into their side

alight i gotta go study for a FRIGGIN FINAL! AHHHHHO_O ill talk to ya guys latr
if ya wanna c that music video that i talked about (including the suicide and the beam and dragon fist thing its about at the end of the video) its at this link (at bottom where it says thesaiyanelite--go to "Vegeta and Goku Tribute" By MajinHaydz
i didn't make this music video :( but anyways that Freak on a Leash by Korn its really good

and heres the double meha thingy i mentioned near the top/middle part of this forum its the parts where i mentioned 'dragonball z english dubbed opening theme song' or somin like dathttp://www.thesaiyanelite.co.uk/multimedia/musicvids.shtml

this link is for the dbz english dubbed opening theme "rock the Dragon" http://www.saiyanultimate.com/musicvideos.html
dude drop it there is not going to be a double or triple meha or whatever the hell u call it and vegeta's beams dont need to be "Beefed Uped"

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amen. Vegeta's beams just need to be more accurate to the show. As things are a double kamehameha would be bigger than the map as it is already, and enough about allowing one character to control another. This isn't D&D. You can't charm your opponent or cast buffs on him. Allow people to play themselves... if they want to role play Buu controlling Vegeta (although he was never actually controlled by Buu or Babidi on the show) they can do that on their own.

Best answers
hey hey, sorry dudes...just ideas >.< i got a lil freaked out when i had my finals :rolleyes: but, sorry for any inconveniences! and what does 'bump' mean?

Best answers
Originally posted by BlackVashAngel
as some of us have seen, there were many pictures of a TRIPLE MEHA! you know, the one that Goku, Mystic Gohan, and Gotenks formed a meha and COMBINED them? i have a couple of ideas if this was to be made

1. the T.M. (triple meha) should be its own attack, but you cannot move while charging and it takes a long time. The only characters that could use this is Goku, Gohan, and Goten/Gotenks. Also, if the player is using Goku for example, then goku charges up a normal meha, but then computer images of Gohan and Gotenks rush up to him and charge mehas too, OR another gohan and goten/gotenks player is NEARBY, they 'fuse' (kinda get really close to gether) and the 3 mehas form into the main character's(the one that is the first one charging the meha) meha, and becomes like a huge meha and only be controlled by the 'first' character.

i know that only the skin of goten is made, but, this is for future mods if possible.

2. When goku and vegeta were trapped inside buu's body, they kinda stuck together and fired a beam together. like goku's firing hand stance and vegeta's hand stance. you know, goku's hand stance is the one with one hand over the other, while vegeta is left and right. So then, if a vegeta player or goku player is nearby in ssj or normal mode, they can fire their Generic beams and do the same thing as mentioned with the triple meha.

3. this one is kinda weird but, how bout also a double meha? the one that gohan used with goku in the cell saga? that would be sweet.

4. as some of us noticed, when goku goes kao ken in the english dub of the opening theme/opening song of DBZ (i think its only in the english movies) goku goes kao ken and is blockin something while having the kao ken form like the energy shield that gohan has! that would be kool. also, for my opinion of Kao Ken is that it drains your hp slowly, like 1 hp for 5 sec. and it decreases faster per stage of Kao Ken.

5. i think this has been mentions before, but, when going turbo or going off tubo or going ssj when an opponent is near you during the turbo thingy is on, i think the opponent should be blown off and still do dmg. depending on what stage of turbo or transformation the character is in. That way, interruptions would become less annoying.

6. Ever thought about the Power Polt? and the sword that lil gohan has? :)

7. this is my last question, opinion, idea.
can ESF go into the GT saga? like SSJ4 goku and vegeta-NOT THE SKIN-but like your character goes beserk and attacks whoever is nearby whether friend or foe. and also how bout if ESF DID go into GT, maybe a chibi goku would be nice. Also, if ESF is going to make a real SSJ4 goku or vegeta, it would be nice to make the Chou/Super/Final kamehameha/Final flash. My last opinion is.....SSJ4 GOGETA!

last thing, if you ever run into a guy with the sn of BahamutGoku or BahamutGogeta or [Demon]BahamtGoku or [Demon]BahamutGogeta, know that its me! But my comp just got upgraded so it might be a while before i get to play esf-with sound...sayanora!
lol i was the mystic gohan in that pic ;)

Best answers
Ok these ideas arent good. They are good on paper like someone else said but wont work in game. Multiple Kamehamehas (mehas??) yeah would have too big of explosion but if you just make the dmg less and explosion smaller does that make sense? a 3 person kamehameha the same as a single?? it doesnt make sense. Also what the hell is this i read about a secret place in the map for an item shop???? wtf ??? and computer AI coming in to do moves and leave?? NOO plz no!! just go play that DBZ rpg for gameboy thats what all these ideas remind me of.

Best answers
why do people always type huge text's.
I am to lazy to read that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom