Triple meha Double Meha and Kao Ken

Best answers
actually for the 3 way beams or w/e if u got ur team mates to agree to do it with you and you all have similar PL then MAYBE you could all do you most powerful beam and combine it into a super one that doesn't exactly explode on cantact and destory entire map like normal ones do, but maybe form a huge kiblob that would then expolode and kill everything in a LIMITED area, not the whole map

Best answers
yes...like when he turns ssj when he kills buu with the Genkidama!( fire´s it and in bs he powers up):p

Best answers
heyhey sorry dudes.....just makin a idea thing here thats all....if u dont like it....post it! that way ill know what to do and what not to do.......sorry dudes if u hate me, im really sorry if i did somin wrong!:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u basicly can do all of that now (well in 1.1 anyway)

cause it has multi person ps's so just get next to the person and shoot a kamehameha and pow instant dubble kamehameha

would be pointless to give them a blast that does the same thing as 2 vs 1 in a ps

Best answers
:yes: : :yes: :yes: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: WOOOT WOOOT YEAH BAYBE! MULTIPLE PS!!!!! VS 1!!! NO MORE PSIN OUN GROUP MEMBERS!! WHOOT WHOOT

LOVE AND PEACE! FOR HIBIKI!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Somehow I don't think Hibiki single handedly coded it. You might want to thank the dev team too.

Best answers
oh sorry, i forgot to include the team -_-;; thx sonic boyster

ok WHOOT WHOOT FOR THE CREW!!! YEAHHHHHHH!!!!

<shudder> ok that was kinda weird -_-;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom