Trasformation / ascending ??? at what pl?

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope that this game will not bee egal agail like Frieza final form cand beat easly GOKU SSJ3 and Cell to get beteam by Kurilin because in DBZ this neverd hapend yeah Kurilin to be poerfull but not that powerfull and Frieza has to be the fierst guy to get to the final form and as powerfull as a ssj1
cell as powerfull as a ssj2 , and buu as powerfull as ssj3

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
and Gynu evolving at 2 000 000 and 1 000 000 pl even stronger thean nr18 i dont thing so

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're suggesting... throw balance out the window.

What a great idea I can't comprehend why the team hasn't thought of it yet.
/sarcasm

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If we follow it that way, basically only goku and buu players could survive in servers, making all the otehr obsolete.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I get what your saying. I't would be fun if the game was like SUPER realistic, but then the game would be unbalanced and no one would play with any of the "weaker" characters.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
or smometing like weake characters to have special for they to defet the best chracters
like Trunks to have a sword big damage Kurilin super solar flare in swoping or someting like that and the game will be balancet

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think that would balance it, to give them Specials where they never had.
Like an Super Big Sword. Or Super Solar Flare :p

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
if you try to thint about it i can defet you whit a big sword lets say the sword damage is 50 i hit you once you lose 50 i thing its good ore solar flare your blinde for 40 seconds i can beat the hell out of you and many others things

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh buts its UNBALANCED cause they even never did that in the Show.
And Bliding all peeps for 40 sec. O_O well thats kinda unbalanced alot.

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
this idea has to be the biggest idea that suggests to unblance the game

what everyone else said i agree with

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
not like 40 someting like 20 sec to be balance

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
for the hole game to be balance by someting

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't exactly understand what your'e sayying , need to word it a little more carefully. The people Who posted before me in this thread are blessed for translation skills ;)

RavenDust said:
:eek: RandyHobo = Saiyan_overlord :O
Remember me ?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
No ofence but this idea is the bigest peace of **** i ever saw -_-
Come on you are saying that it isnt fair that Krillin is so string but later on you want to give him an ability that makes him able to kill half the server -_- (a bit overdoing it^^)

I say just leave is as it is.
Actualy im kinda woried what will happen in 1.3. People hardly pick trunks cause hes slow and Goku woill have 1 transformation more as Trunks and Vegeta to ^^ Krillin is practicly going to get left behind with 1 transformation. (if that was a bit to much offtopic then i ask a mod to deleete it ^^)

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope that this game will not bee egal agail like Frieza final form cand beat easly GOKU SSJ3 and Cell to get beteam by Kurilin because in DBZ this neverd hapend yeah Kurilin to be poerfull but not that powerfull and Frieza has to be the fierst guy to get to the final form and as powerfull as a ssj1
cell as powerfull as a ssj2 , and buu as powerfull as ssj3
look at it this way, in the game your basically training your own character, the more you train the more powerful get. this would be true in the show if they trained.

btw, buu was more powerful than ssj3 in his normal form then he has 3 others to go to that would be unbalanced on a scale the esf team couldnt fix

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Im interested on what poor piccolo will get to bring him up. One transformatio and not even thatm much of a speed boost...

but the game cant be completely balanced. non goku or buu fanboys will have to live with the fact that they ARE teh strongest characters at the end of the series, so it would be rather difficult to make it completely balanced.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkOwnz said:
buu was more powerful than ssj3 in his normal form
Actually SSJ3 Goku was stronger than Fat/Good Majin Buu, he said to Piccolo that he could've beaten Fat/Good Majin Buu easily, but he wanted Earth's saviour to be somebody alive, also he had the time limit (which SSJ3 was having a detrimental effect on) and he had to go and teach Goten and Trunks the Fusion Dance. Which is why he toys with him for a while to keep him away from everyone else while Trunks went to get the radar. During the last fight he even says he had a chance of beating Kid Buu, but was too exhausted from his previous fights.

Chakra-X said:
Im interested on what poor piccolo will get to bring him up. One transformatio and not even thatm much of a speed boost...
Hopefully lots of new attacks. I know of three more he could have on top of the ones he has now.

DaRkOwNz said:
look at it this way, in the game your basically training your own character, the more you train the more powerful get. this would be true in the show if they trained.
That's a good way of putting it.

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll contact the rest of the team right away, this idea has potential. ;D

j/k. This idea would make playing characters like krillin useless. Goku allready is a powerhouse, what you are suggesting would make him invincible.

(and please do not double post)

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
sry about the doble pose my bad ,i hope you like this ideea :) and theaths right goku shown not be invicibil not even buu .I am thiching at buu cell and piccolo .They can regenerate there lives .I will bee funn if picolo automatic regeneret life 1 % cell whith 5 % and buu whith 10 %

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
john_volkov said:
sry about the doble pose my bad ,i hope you like this ideea :) and theaths right goku shown not be invicibil not even buu .I am thiching at buu cell and piccolo .They can regenerate there lives .I will bee funn if picolo automatic regeneret life 1 % cell whith 5 % and buu whith 10 %

Erm, nobody loves this idea? It would just throw out the gameplay through window... ;/
Just leave the way like it is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom