Trasformation / ascending ??? at what pl?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I kinda like Goku since he has uber speed at SSJ and has his teleportation-in-attack tehnicque.
Plus, Goku has kametorps ( I hate you BANDIT XD )

But 15 blasts of Renzoku sounds nice...
AND, it fires normally, straight, not that it goes left and then right to hit...
Its to unaccuratley...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love Cell. Next would be Gohan. Speed FTW.

john_volkov said:
loool son let's say you are playng as goku and I as frieza me final form you supersayan
you attack me i kill you whith a Frieza disk it's simple ssj2 stil death from a Deathball or Frieza disk any way you are dead :) so have a nic day :)

This game it's not aboute balace if you are god you can defet evry one whit any players
Lets see your dinky little DB stand up to a KHH, or a kame torpedo for that matter, from ssj2 Goku.

Only idiots and the inattentive get hit by discs. Im sure God can beat anybody too, but being as there arent very many deities playing ESF, I doubt that matters.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What you say i like the killer whith the disk i kill for fun whith the disk and i play whit al the players beacuse I like them it's fun and mayby they will put more hiden combos like 5 or 10

Best answers
i seriously don't know wat u r saying... i'd like to comment, but i don't understand most of your posts at all

so... anyone care to outline wat he's trying to say here??

Best answers
Grega said:
Actualy i see more Cells than Gokus (all the pros use Cell). I myself try to stick to Trunks or Vegeta Goku is just a must if i want to play better (Trunks has speed problems and Vegeta has the Renzoku screwd ^^)
grega ur not the only one lol i see nothin but cell from all the pros and although i do nuttin but try to stick wit trunks its hard lol. like hes slow as hell so the only thing that helps is the early trans but even then if u continue to fight transed ur jus diggin urself a grave for later on. overall gohan is the better pick because not only is he as fast as vegeta and goku as a ssj but he also gets kamehameha as well.

trunks only get finishbuster and thats pretty weak i mean theres been so many times i hit someone dead on wit a fully charged one and they didnt die not counting the fact that i had turbo on wen chargin it as well. i understand that hes a melee character but give me a break the least he could be is faster for gods sake like the fastest saiyan and more sword melee since he has no really good attacks.

but anyway back ontopic it would be pretty horrible to have it like it is in dbz. think about it everyone picks goku now its gonna be even worse wen 1.3 comes out and they can go ssj3 theres going to be nuttin but kame spammers all over the place. if they make it like u want it no one would ever pick frieza piccolo krillin or trunks anymore it would just be buu cell goku gohan and vegetas everywhere.

it would make the game so boring because of the fact that their would be no variety of players in servers and although esf is unbalanced now as it is wit this idea it would make it unbearably unbalanced. right now its bearable and tolerable but wit this alot of people would quit esf for sure

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I konw I dont whrite well because i am from romania and i dont like whriting in english but I can speak perfect english :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the first idea, that realy fits to esf.........useless.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AND IF YOU REALLY thing THEATH Id unbalance the game tell me this why is the game alredy unbalance if you dont belive me look at this
Goku ssj1/ssj2/ssj3 minimun pl 40 000 000 or close I dont know well but i am sure
buu evil/super/kid minimum pl 30 000 000
gohan ssj1/ssj2 minimum pl 20 000 000
kurilin /mistical minimum pl 6 000 000
Frieza form2/3/4 minimum pl 10 000 000
Picolo /no cape minimum pl 2 450 000
trunks ssj/ussj minimum pl 9 000 000
Vegeta ssj/ssj2 minimum pl 20 000 000
Cell imperfect/Perfect minimum 10 000 000 or 1 500 000
Android 18 /17 minimum pl 2 700 000
Gynu recome/buter/bla bla minimum ?

AND IF YOU THING THIS IN UNBALANCE I DONT KNOW WHAT IS

AND theats why I am sugesting some special skill for the ones who R not
powerfull

And The Androind shuld HAVE INFINIT KI this will be more balance

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
AND IF YOU REALLY thing THEATH Id unbalance the game tell me this why is the game alredy unbalance if you dont belive me look at this
Goku ssj1/ssj2/ssj3 minimun pl 40 000 000 or close I dont know well but i am sure
buu evil/super/kid minimum pl 30 000 000
gohan ssj1/ssj2 minimum pl 20 000 000
kurilin /mistical minimum pl 6 000 000
Frieza form2/3/4 minimum pl 10 000 000
Picolo /no cape minimum pl 2 450 000
trunks ssj/ussj minimum pl 9 000 000
Vegeta ssj/ssj2 minimum pl 20 000 000
Cell imperfect/Perfect minimum 10 000 000 or 1 500 000
Android 18 /17 minimum pl 2 700 000
Gynu recome/buter/bla bla minimum ?

AND IF YOU THING THIS IN UNBALANCE I DONT KNOW WHAT IS

AND theats why I am sugesting some special skill for the ones who R not
powerfull

And The Androind shuld HAVE INFINIT KI this will be more balance
And where did you get that from. The powerlevels will be balanced (i hope cause thats the reason i dont like EVM) besides nobodey says that if the first transformation has a multiplier x2 the second one will have it to. For all we know Krillins multiplier could be x3 so lets just wait OK

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just whant you all to see my poit of view

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom