Trasformation / ascending ??? at what pl?

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
sry about the doble pose my bad ,i hope you like this ideea :) and theaths right goku shown not be invicibil not even buu .I am thiching at buu cell and piccolo .They can regenerate there lives .I will bee funn if picolo automatic regeneret life 1 % cell whith 5 % and buu whith 10 %
now that's real unbalancement for already good charcters

this reminds me of the days when people suggested ssj4 , movie and other content that would not be in

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
welcome. care to learn some english?

all i got out of it was... blah blah blah frieza first form super saiyan cell kid buu.... blah blah blah cheetos.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You are incapable of taking a hint, arent you?

Listen, your ideas are utterly, utterly horrible. You suggest making ESF accurate to the series, completely unbalancing the game, and then come back and give us suggestions of how to balance your changes by deviating from the series.

Are you 7 or something? No offence to 7 year olds, but your ideas are terrible.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahah you are really stupid , I dind sayd unbalance the player i said just to makit for some to be strong and somen to be smart L-)

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
But in the series the strong people usually were smart. And yes, you did say that. Read your first post.

I just have to go on the record again in saying this is an utterly, completly, inexplicably, mindnumbingly stupid idea.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I am just sugesting this :
Frieza shoud ascend at 1 000 000 ; 1 800 000 ; 3 500 000
to final form this is unbalance but Let's say Frieza life is 250 and the speed 400 I bett you can defet easy a ssj
if the SSj is a SSJ3goku then frieza can kill him whit his Frieza disk
Kurilin or super speed or supersolarflare or solarflare in swooping
o yea If goku can teleport Whit the beams shund the rest like swooping whit the generic beam to balance theat ?Has long as i playd this game i kind of figer somting up the first to Ascend it's the First to have fun but when the other guy ascend it's not fun any more :) o yeah and gynu's starting powerlevel it's to big even then Frieza and Gynu sopose to be the last guy from his squad

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
But in the series the strong people usually were smart. And yes, you did say that. Read your first post.

I just have to go on the record again in saying this is an utterly, completly, inexplicably, mindnumbingly stupid idea.
Agreed.

John, everything you've suggested requires lots of changes in code and stats, to a point where ESF would hardly be recogniseable. Your ideas will only unbalance an already unbalanced game. There's no way your ideas will be implemented. It's good that you want to suggest something, but these ideas are just unrealistic.. and hard to read due to lack of grammar and spelling, if I might add.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
And WTF Renzoku/Ki Blast this suck onli 6 ki blasts i wass expecting live from 20 - 50 ki-blast but whit long time to charce

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Shure itd be easy to put in 20 - 50 kiblasts infact it would be very easy not even 1 minute of code changing.

But i hope you know what that would mean.

First youd be shooting those kiblasts for about 10 seconds and so long you wouldnt be able to do a thing. Youd be a sitting duck waiting to get hit. Not to mention youd draw evryone in the server to your position. And after you fired all the blasts youd be left there with no ki and lots of people attacking you.

Second if youd shoot that maney kiblasts you would cause a masive FPS drop to the whole server causing a laggy server.

Third ... wait .... there is no third ^^

Anyhow shure im all for changing Vegetas renzoku. But that is clearly overdoing it.

I say faster chargetime or a max of 15 blasts fired.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a realistic suggestion. In fact I like it.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I know but 6 WTF even goku fire more kiblast an the first attack buton

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Shure itd be easy to put in 20 - 50 kiblasts infact it would be very easy not even 1 minute of code changing.

But i hope you know what that would mean.

First youd be shooting those kiblasts for about 10 seconds and so long you wouldnt be able to do a thing. Youd be a sitting duck waiting to get hit. Not to mention youd draw evryone in the server to your position. And after you fired all the blasts youd be left there with no ki and lots of people attacking you.

Second if youd shoot that maney kiblasts you would cause a masive FPS drop to the whole server causing a laggy server.

Third ... wait .... there is no third ^^

Anyhow shure im all for changing Vegetas renzoku. But that is clearly overdoing it.

that would be like 2 seconds of typing to code that.

just change the casting time and the number of things fired.

but hell, lets go over the top, lets have em fire straight too.

Best answers
You all need to chill no one is stupid and ideas arn't dumb

I think john is trying to say frieza should beable to reach form 4 at teh same pl goku can reach ssj.
Cell reach perfect slightly befour gohan reaches ssj2 and goku reaches ssj3 befour buu reaches evil buu.

The idea is good and I bleave that is what the team will do aside from ssj3 and evil buu.

thx to Ravendust for totaly owning DarkOwnz so I didn't have to

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
someting like theat I am trying to say

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That isnt good how can you balance the powerlevels. If Frieza transforms to his final stage be4 Goku gets SSJ well have 1 of 2 scenarios:

1:Frieza has the same PL as Goku wich would mean he is usseless after goku gets SSJ2

2:Frieza becomes allmighty cause he already has 3 transformations after him and that would boost his PL to much

Fact is fact you cant implant that cause you cant balance it.
This isnt the show this is a game and if it isnt balanced people wont play it.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
loool son let's say you are playng as goku and I as frieza me final form you supersayan
you attack me i kill you whith a Frieza disk it's simple ssj2 stil death from a Deathball or Frieza disk any way you are dead :) so have a nic day :)

This game it's not aboute balace if you are god you can defet evry one whit any players

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well actualy the game is about balance ^^ if it wouldnt be balanced youd have servers full of Buus and Gokus

Best answers
there are already servers full of goku's thats why i make my characture limit 1 ^_^

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy i see more Cells than Gokus (all the pros use Cell). I myself try to stick to Trunks or Vegeta Goku is just a must if i want to play better (Trunks has speed problems and Vegeta has the Renzoku screwd ^^)

Best answers
well I stick to Gohan all the time but for some reason i dont see to meny Cell's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom