Training and my ownage :p

Best answers
i remember seeing someone get killed by a senzu bean once.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...err.. how is someone going to get killed by a sensu bean? Throw it at there face as hard as you can? You can do that in the game or what? Am I missing something here cause i cant remember sheet!o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...my eyes on thos pics scan from name, to ping, from name to ping, i see this:

ping: 50

ping: 394

ping: 250

ping:: 150

....maybe its not all skill....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fool! Do you not know of the n00b beta tester NightShade!? He PWNS! But he gets PWNED by yours truely.:laff:

Best answers
It's hard to find Pro's these days. In Gamecity NL the server is filled with dumb n00bs that can't even use a friggin beam.

Try and challenge me in the server. IF you dare. ;/

*Spams the server with Laser beams and Buu's yummy yummy beam :) *

Best answers
I'd never congradulate my own skills. I can't judge myself lol, I fight people elite or not. I win some loose some, It's always nice to win but to be honest I always prefer loosing to elite members. Losses can get frustrating but I try to keep myself calm and learn from my mistakes. I study the elite members when they fight others from distances. Lol I just sit there and float watching, some people have probably seen me do that. I keep an eye on the radar though but I can't sense kameh's -_-;;. Well anyways my techinque with melee is tele basically.

I try aiming but I loose my target much too fast. I panic when I loose sight and tele all over to get away as fast as I can. Which is my main problem, my ki drains much too fast and when I simply turn WAM! they hit me into a wall or something. Then for a brief moment I am deeply angered and I rush them foolishly. They simply instant counter me back into the dirt. I get up recollecting myself, I study them and jump into the air. I attempt a tele hit, or tele'ng to the side and dashing but they usually disappear right before I reach. So I take that as a hint as disappear myself. The fights can rage on for long moments or some end really shortly. I have much too many flaws to EVER consider myself an elite for anything.

I don't believe in calling anyone a n00b because everyone at one point in their life had trouble. Beginner or still learning maybe, but I don't believe in that term lol. I always hated leet personally, but then again I can't type leet out at all which isn't right for me to ridicule it at the least.

Well in the end anyways.. back to the point. I never have fought nightshade, I have fought Mr.Satan, BioBrolly, and Mystix. All which I found very excellent and skillful fighters. I always look forward to matches against anyone, I just want to learn new things everyday.. winning was never really my goal =/.

Yep, word. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god damn it i swear im gonna kill all the noobs who say HAHA I R B BESTEST ESF PLAYZOR AND CAN BEAT ANYONE NO PROB!

and then cant even back it up

Best answers
man all this talk about great scores and all of you play this at home too I bet. you guys even bother to take screen shots of your scores???.... I'm sorry no offense but I think thats just a little sad. I know night shade and ultraq are good players etc etc,
I've played them all and I've beaten them my own share of times cause honestly this game isnt that hard. its pretty easy to beable to beat other people if you just play. (it doesnt even have to be for that long I only spent two hours learning before I started owning).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough.. you say all this.. but yet you sit at home and bother to post what you posted.. riiight.o_O

NightShade! Father dearest! May I own you again?:laff:

:rolleyes:

Best answers
lol shade you remember that guy who said Kame spamming was a cheat hehe....

But good score....I also got to kill him once but that was when Pac was hunting me like a wabbit....and I thought he was Pac till I read who killed who....:S

BTW,I noticed that you only go on central #2,you assigned there?

Best answers
i played once with a guy on river side, we were the only players in the server. we kept using sensu beans for ever... after a long long battle, he kiled me!! it was fun, but also frustrating how it would never end!

i actualy prefer to have a good match against an elite fighter, rather than owning bunch of n00bs (on a map like riverside :S with lots of beans)

usually good fights happen on the great saiyaman tournumant map, cuz usually n00bs don't have it :p and i don't know, pro ppl usually run that map on thier "listen" servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom