Training and my ownage :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I need someone to beat me down (So I can get better). Most of the people (95% or more) that join my server aren't as good as me, some can't touch me and others can "sucker punch" me a few times and once and a while some "e-l33ts" will join, like some ape clan members. But it doesn't happen often and my skill is getting worse ~_~

Best answers
i dont need skill to beat people...i have my

SPECIAL WELSH MAN POWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL WILL TREMBLE MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Best answers
see now i could confuse you all and speak welsh
Here i go..(bare in mind i got a D in welsh at school)

"mae nightshade un pen mawr achos mae divlas iawn"

un no i spoke welsh the world is doomed DOOMED I TELL YOU!!!!

EDIT

nightshade now i've just read your first post slowly you didnt say that i called you a hacker did you?..you called the guy that came in before me called youi the hacker....my bad sorry

Best answers
I hate that I usually fight people that are no where as good as me. Then I bump into someone like NightShade and hes like almost twice as good as me. Iyt sux cuz I never get any good practice against people around my level. If I did I would improve a lot faster. That and if I had a god damn better mouse. Who woulda thought an optical mouse can be worse than a ball mouse at times.

Best answers
omg when you lift it off the ground it goes haywire dont it?...i hate optial mice,i like my VR unit more...in case sum1 thought i was being serous IM NOT,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, thats the same with me. About the mouse, try a trackball mouse click HERE for some examples. I find they are very good with 3d games

Best answers
i got a score a bit close to that :p but wasnt' 5 on 1 .. and u know city is kinda a large map with lots of buildings .. spamming beams is harder than in riverside ..

anyway ..

so .. here is the score :p

ME killing nightShade .. for some reason he wan't playing at his best or something that day :p and he didn't stay long >_<. for some reason whnever i see pcjoe pr mnightshade they don't stay long .. they just leave after few minutes.. me wanna fight them!!

yes i take screenies when i kill Pros :p

Best answers
note to self....destroy )V(ajin n00b for owning a sever+destroy Nightshade....P.s will have to use welshman power to achive this feat.........WWWWWEEEEEELLLLSSSSHHHH!!!!!!

Best answers
Pretty Good Nightshade.I take pics like that at times but not a score that high.I just wish my ping was decent but it never is any more.:(

V'

Best answers
For me, its very hard to get better.One becuase whenever I play, the people are either n00bs or really pissed off teens.Then when I do play with the elite, its not very long. One of us usally dies becuase of peoples beams going off.Not only that, but I have played ape and I must say there good but not overly impossible.I once played bio using super buu and it was how do you say, a little bit of a struggle not dying.Now I use trunks because of the burning attack and it seems to be well worth it

Best answers
LOL mr satan(..for all you spamers i mean the other one not me,im not as sad to "lol" myself)....i really dont have enuff skill to bother anyone,one moment im doing well on a sever the next..*POOF*..im down 12 frags and my deaths are more than my kills.

Best answers
Damn nice nightshade We played together once or twice before and even though i knew you were good i didn't know you were THAT good cuz there's no chance in hell all those people happened to be newbies nice work!

Best answers
NightShade I really wunt to vs u sometimes, cuz I had scores better than that before =p, anywho maybe you and me can play some time, cuz so far alot of people fought m and I know alot of them, but my best competitor was Bi0 Brolly :laff:

Best answers
when i got to public severs most of the time i dont really try. i just go in there and keep the peace and admin the severs. if you have played as much as i have then doing your best everytime just gets boring and alot of work

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm starting to feel relieved that Night Shade forgot about the match he was gonna have with me when 1.0 was released =]

I took Joe on thinking that there was exaggeration involved, and I don't feel like making a similar mistake ;D

Best answers
So in other words just post was either to show off or brag about how"leet" you think you are.... i consider it a waist of time but mide as well go along with it... the best score i got was 317 to 17 if you tell me how to post a screen shot i will show you... =P

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i say to shade...
i dont see anyone on taht server taht is a recognizable good player... sorry if i offend someone there

i say to ultraq
tahts the rivermap.. 1/2 the people taht play there are cuz of the beans 1/2 dunno about the beans..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom