Training and my ownage :p

Best answers
Dont ruin my glory f00ls! even if they was not that great at melee i still had beams and lasers coming at me. and they knew how to play so thats all that matters. If i want to boost my self esteem by posting ownage i can mortals :/

oh ya majin whahahaha :(

Best answers
there are so many nubs right now *cough me* its easy to believe that kind of score.

"V'"was like 53-2 so w/e gj.

Best answers
o and to what V said: ESF isnt exactly up to a CS popularity (yet;) ) and i actual hope the community doesnt get too large. You gotta let ppl get good man lol after all we are only in BETA 1.0 right now and im sure by BETA 2 ESL will have lots nnore people that you may have some difficulty with. ALso u could just train with bots on super hard mode.

Best answers
~{ape}~SSj2 Gohan: i know .. in the river map everybody shots beams and it's almost impossible to survive without beans ... :rolleyes: especially when ur the highest score = less power level. = larger explosions and yes there were some good players .. and yesi would've got less score if it weren't for the beans .. ect ect. but aren't they part of the game? :scared: that's why i said the city map has some buldings to block some explosions or hide you from players .... so beans are less important there ...

Mystic-ROsHI

M
NightShade you hacker.:cool: J/K Good job.o_O Your always owning. I need to start playing you again.:devsmile: o_O :laff: :scared:

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Good job, NightShade
I would say that your training has paying off. ;)
And gj to u too majin noob... even with beans and a towering ping it is still not easy to get 61 and 1 :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
u can have one of the highest pls with the best score... amj he didnt have a towering ping it was 59 to their 200 150+ but anyway gj..

Best answers
eerrrr...you dont suck,i do look at my score on nightshades pic...hoi......i dont think i could suck anymore than what i did in that game,.....*hangs head in shame*

Best answers
my best was 72-9 on ESF Gamecity #1 with vegeta. If they score high with frieza buu or piccolo they normaly have been laming with laser.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
getting a score like that is easy if u beam spam :p

Best answers
Me and my bro can own practicly any one,we have alot of techniques....

1.Volly=Basicly playing pong with you being the ball hehe.
2.Kamehame Flash=Bolth of us combine a final flash and a Kamehameha in a ps(our favorite o and we can focus em in a certian area)
3.Spirit Bang=spirit bomb+big bang
and we also got teh classic beat your ass down technique which we just melee you til you leave hehe

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
mh,, they other guys doesnt have many deads.... if you ask me, people left, and joined, thats why you have high score

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was owning a beam server that decided to use melee, I never knew I could do so many damn combos on these guys. Even I was amazed from what I did. Thats the thing about melee n00bs, they give a guy good practice.:laff:

Best answers
If they score high with frieza buu or piccolo they normaly have been laming with laser.
Considering Buu doesn't get kills for using candy, I'd say that your a bit wrong there.. although Frieza players are usually finger spamming whores. >_<

Best answers
Ultraq, your score is really asskicking but i can't believe you were killed only once without using sensubeans ... I use them too but there are some ****s who say sensubeans are cheating.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by Dakota
Ultraq, your score is really asskicking but i can't believe you were killed only once without using sensubeans ... I use them too but there are some ****s who say sensubeans are cheating.

its true,, its not fair if you get some, you will have 4!! i whas fighting someone in a server, and i whas stronger then him, but he still won? HOW? cuz his sensubeans! he fired beams, melee and that kinda stuff, i almost hit him more then 10 times, and still not dead!

Best answers
yeah and that was becasue he had senzu beans and you didn't....if you did have senzu beans you'd probably win!!!!and anyways senzu beans will maybe be deleted from esf...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom