Training and my ownage :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
duh, score that high, you MUST of been hacking..

:D only jokeing, thats some good ownage there

Best answers
do u want a cookie if yes ask joe for a box but i think u haxed them and killed them

Best answers
give me a cookie cause i do want one :p. and alot of people ask me how i get so good. it is because i go head on to battles that are tough and hard to win. When i became a tester joe was the best i had to fight. after testing me and joe would go and have fun testing new stuff and fighting. he would always own me. over time i got better and better. When people whine about leave them alone i dont understand that because tough battles is what makes us get better

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yup thats some good *** wooping there nightshade :laff:

Best answers
i have to say that is some excellent ass wooping but still ou certainly have a ping advantage i believe. when i make my own server and i have 0 ping and someone comes in and has 50 ping i own him like hell!!!everytime we have a head on attack (both swooping) i win, just because of the ping effect!!!so with you it must have been the same...but still against 5 other people great job!!!!

and i wanna play pcjoe...i wanna learn from the legend:p!!

Best answers
ya the ping helped out alot. but not vs beams :p. and no matter what the ping is. there is a limit to ki. having that many people vs you the odds of you running out of ki and getting hit is pretty bad. also i taught myself not to head on. i use other tricks and hit them from the side. the head on thing feels like a gamble and i dont like to take chances

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
with ns ping makes no difference :p and didnt u see my name? i am the legend

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryoko gives Nightshade someing much better than a cookie :laff:

Nice owning! I bet if I was there though you wouldn't have had it so easy!

Down big boy! *rawr!*

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, pwnage indeed. Thats a pretty nice score, but even being that good I have to ask... Would PcJoe still kick your ass and then some?

Best answers
as i said, you are good i heard and i have no doubt you owned like hell even with worse ping!!!nightshade is a legend i know:p>.....i wanna fight all the esf legends once and add,,,,not you as one of the legends:p!!!i just wanna fight nightshade, pcjoe, ryoko and the rest of the team sometime:p!!

Best answers
Pcjoe is still god :). 1.1 gets out i should be alot better because i can do my tricks without some of the worries that 1.0 brings me.

Bio brolly from ape is also very very very good.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
Pcjoe is still god :). 1.1 gets out i should be alot better because i can do my tricks without some of the worries that 1.0 brings me
What tricks? Wall Hack? :p j/k lol. I knowi what you mean.
But really how long was the game? they so n00bish they called you a hacker cause you could pwn them lol, that sounds more like a Counter-Strike game then an esf one :p

Best answers
Game went by really fast. I was playing cell for the extra speed *did not want buu cause i feel fat* It went on a good while. some really got upset

Best answers
damn you, i didnt call you a hacker,damnit i just said hello and did you enjoy your fight with hsu...grrr....you make me sound like one of those winie noobs..(wait a sec im winieing now so does that contrdic what i just said?)...anyhow you didnt hack i know because ive seen you fight before and..your damn good....im..just so bad.....:cry: :cry: :cry: ...oh well ill whoop you on star trek armada II

Best answers
heh most of that happen before j00 came :p it got dull down and you got the leftovers when most of the people gave up ;(

Best answers
sounds like you had fun before i came,but still you just said i called you a hacker which i didnt ...;( ......doesnt matter anyhow,give me a few weeks of pratice and ill beat ya....:p ..(yeah right).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom