Tool = Teh Win!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys,

Recently, as in today, I've become addicted to Tool, and I'm wondering, my fav songs by them is "Sober", "Schism", Parabol & Parabola mix thing, and "Aenima"

So do you guys know any other good osngs by them that are similer to those I mentioned?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TOOL PWNS ALL.

I have been listening to them for a long time. My favorite song is sober but i also like jimmy, aenima and stinkfist oh and can not forget die eier von satan(if you know german.. or just know the lyrics it is funny.):D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tool is easily one of my favorite bands. Musically and lyrically they cannot be beaten. I own all the cd's and love almost all of their songs.

My suggestion, listen to any song on any cd and you will most likely love it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also think Tool is a great band. My favorite songs are Prison Sex, Push It, Ænima, and Disgustipated. Actually, I like many more but those are the only ones that come to mind.

Best answers
Tool are good. On my fav radio channel in NZ they had the greatest 1000 songs of all time, and tool had 3 songs in the top 20. Metallica. ACDC and Pearl jam had songs there too, just to give you an idea of the competition
Aenima, schism are good. I can play both on my guitar! ;)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One reason I like them so much is I have been playing drums for about 6 or 7 years now and I can maybe play 2 Tool songs. The drummer is so incredibly good.

Mind boggling :shocked:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i saw tool in concert a while back.... HOLY SH!T!!!!! i creamed my pants like 5000000 times they are so damn good!

Best answers
tool is the 2nd greatest band of all time. metallica being the first. im surprised no one mentioned any songs from their first almbum, opiate. my favorite tool song, part of me is on that album. the one that came out 2 years ago wasnt as good as aenima, undertow and opiate, but ticks and leeches is an awesome song

*PS* die eir von stan= the eggs/balls of satan hehe

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
i saw tool in concert a while back.... HOLY SH!T!!!!! i creamed my pants like 5000000 times they are so damn good!
Live eh? That'd be great, I personally am addicted to there stuff, I was singing Sober to myself today in class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom