To Most ESF Players...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate those goddamn runners >_< They should all burn in hell. Although some of them kick ass even without the running part. I really don't understand them.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't chase them, and you'll be fine. If someone runs from me, I just remain stationary and hit them with gen beams. If they feel like fighting, I'm right there waiting for them.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I love you Gurbir.
By that I ll assume you agree with this statement ;) :D

for me fighting an agressive person opposed to a defensive person, win or lose, is a far more satisfying fight
Don't chase them, and you'll be fine. If someone runs from me, I just remain stationary and hit them with gen beams. If they feel like fighting, I'm right there waiting for them.
Agreed. I usually do pretty much the same thing and have generally the same attitude towards those type of ppl.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Zeo, when you're in the middle of an awesome game you just have to chase him :p, you're like all pumped up and feeling like you can take on anyone and so on and then all that energy disappear, all because of some prick -_-

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I've been playing for awhile so I know what to do and when. I try to play smart, and look for openings and change my tactics when it's called for. If someone is going to run, I'm not going to chase them because

a) They have the advantage and
b) They'll end up having more ki than you because you're doing all the work and
c) I just don't have the patience. I don't play ESF so some guy can play pussy and try and hide from me. I'm more than capable of picking some guy off with beams, so I'll just use those.

Don't play their game. Make them play yours.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lols :p
just make sure another "pL" doesnt get created in 1.2.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom